1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee's Brand New Moves!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    So instead of evolving Eevee gets three new type moves? Heck yeah!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I feel like they're really trying too hard with the partner pokémon here, I get is because they wanna encourage people to actually use the partner pokémon and to give them something else since they can't evolve and are the flagship mons of these game but this just feel like they're trying too hard to make them viable.

ChocoChicken and Gwoomy like this.
  4. Cadbureon

Anima
    (Litwick)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8.5
    Oh, the game corner was shown a little. I wonder what functionality they’ll have in the western version of the games, if any at all. I also get the feeling Bouncy Bubble may restore some health, judging from the move animation.
    And those move names...they are quite something. Buzzy Buzz is my personal favourite.

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I like that they're making the starter Pokémon more appealing. I know that a lot of people, me included, aren't happy about the lack of evolution for Eevee and Pikachu, and these added moves will make it so that I at least won't just throw Eevee or Pikachu into a PC box the second I have found six other Pokémon I want.

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Only three?! What's this! What about the other four! Seriously though, I'm not a huge fan of these new moves. They seem like Nintendo is trying its hardest to get over the fact that these Pokémon can't evolve, but the truth is, you can't get over it. I know Nintendo wants you to have a shoulder Pokémon, but Eevee can evolve and still be a shoulder Pokémon, why all this fuss with other moves instead of evolving? Pikachu wouldn't work as a shoulder Pokémon if it evolved though. Solution start with a Pichu.

Gwoomy likes this.