1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Field Report Pikipek to Toucanon (In Progress)

Discussion in 'ValorDex' started by NyxieRina, Dec 8, 2021.

1. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Hello! I am once again continuing my quest to catalogue the few rare Alolan Pokémon on this site.

This time I'm going to be studying Pikipek, with a beautiful Shiny one I found during the summer shiny event.

Screenshot_20211209-000302_Chrome.jpg
    I predict that this fabulous bird would evolve at 14 into Trumbeak and 28 into Toucanon just like the in game counterparts.

This will be much more difficult that my previous attempts as this is a 2 stage evolutionary line but I believe I can do this.

2. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    I uh... I did an Oopsie.

I forgot I was waiting to see if Pikipek evolved into Trumbeak at Level 14 and ended up getting him to Level 19 before I remembered to check and evolve him

Screenshot_20211215-005115_Chrome.jpg

Well I can at least say its first evolution is before 20.

Ill try not to forget when it comes to Toucannon

3. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    After 2 years (Unintentionally) I can confirm that Trumbeak evolves into Toucannon at least by Level 29.

According to Bulbapedia, Trumbeak evolves into Toucannon at Level 28, but alas I once again forgot to check before it went past that level to see if it was capable of evolving.

Perhaps one day, I will find another Pikipek to evolve to properly document this. Scientific rigor and all that.