1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pixel Art Requests -- Practicing Things

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Deedee the Ranger, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    I'm trying to do more pixel art and expand on what I can do, but I honestly have no ideas. So I'm doing requests for a while to see if I can expand on what I know how to do!

Feel free to ask me to do pretty much any kind of pixel art. I can't do animations, nsfw or tiles [what you walk on or see in a gen 1-5 overworld, like the Poke Center tiles] but you're free to request pretty much anything else.

{Yes, I know I'm also doing this in my shop. Difference is the shop has completed art sent by private PM and won't take things like trainer sprites or non-Pokémon. I'm hoping to practice and eventually include trainer sprites in the future.}

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    May I ask for a drawing of the Team Mystic logo from Pokémon Go using pixel art?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Deedee the Ranger likes this.
  3. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    Team Mystic Logo is halfway finished, I'll finish it up tomorrow morning @Baranofl !

4. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    I ended up making two, one of these has shine and one is solid colour. Tell me what you think!

Attached Files:

5. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I like both of them. It was clever that you decided to add some sort of shine to the second one, it makes it look more alive.

Deedee the Ranger likes this.