1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pixel's PP → BP Exchange Station

Discussion in 'Market' started by Pixel, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Are you trying to build a competitive Pokémon, but lack the Battle Points to buy that one item, or pay for that one move tutor's lesson? Do you have trouble earning enough Battle Points for yourself because the Battle Tree AI is broken? Fear not, for I have your solution right here! Welcome to...

Pixel's PokePoint → Battle Point Exchange Station
    The premise is quite simple; if there's an item or move you want, all you have to do is request it down below! Then, I'll use my in-game BP to make the purchase on your behalf, and you pay me using the PP you earn here on Lake Valor. The Exchange Station runs on a 1:1 exchange rate, so any item will cost the same amount of PP as it does BP.

Of course, I won't always have BP, so there will be times when the shop is closed, so I can rack up some more BP to use! As of now, the Exchange Station has 542 Battle Points. Make sure you check back here to see how many there are left before placing an order.

To place an order, simply fill out the following form in a post below!

Username:

3DS Name/Friend Code:

Trainer Name:

Game Version:

Item(s) Requested:

Username: Your username here on LV. This is just so I can copy the order down faster.

3DS Name/Friend Code: Your 3DS name and friend code. I'll need these to trade the items/Pokémon to you! You'll be given mine once I have your order ready.

Trainer Name: The name of your Trainer in the copy of the game you're using. This makes it easier for me to find you in the Festival Plaza.

Game Version: Choose between SM and USUM. Right now, the USUM Exchange Station is closed, for obvious reasons, and won't be open until at least 2 weeks have passed after the games release.

Item(s) Requested: The items and moves you've requested. If you want, you can also include the total price.

There are, however, some items that will not be purchasable from the Exchange Station. This is because they can either be bought using money at a regular Poke Mart, or are too expensive for me to provide large quantities of. The list is as follows;

Sun & Moon
    -HP Up
    -Protein
    -Iron
    -Calcium
    -Zinc
    -Carbos
    -Ability Capsule*
    *The Ability Capsule will be given away at random to one customer who placed an order before each closing of the Exchange Counter

Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

And that's it! I hope to see your orders placed soon, and thank you for checking out Pixel's PP → BP Exchange Station!

Current Order List
    5.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Vigilance likes this.