1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal Pizza time! White 2 playthrough

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by RadEmpoleon, Apr 25, 2020.

1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you’re hungry because I’m cooking up a special playthrough of White 2! After recently failing a soul link nuzlocke in White 2, I restarted the file with a fun challenge: every Pokémon I catch will be named after a food/drink. Here is my current team:
    [​IMG] I probably won’t keep Boba Tea on the team after the first gym.
    The mc is named Banana (since it sounds like my name) and my rival’s name is Halibut.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sethal likes this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    It’s been a long overdue update to this playthrough! (Please refer to my team above)

I went and challenged the first gym. It was a breeze, even though I forgot to buy Potions beforehand and only had 2. Popcorn the Mareep was the real MVP for paralyzing almost every opponent and spamming Growl. Then I would safely switch in another teammate to finish it off. With these tactics, I was able to get the Basic Badge from Cherry Cheren.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I received the Xtransceiver from Bianca and headed to the Virbank Complex. I decided to stop here for now. When I continue, I’ll train my team some more so I can challenge Rock Candy Roxie.
    [​IMG] The Sewaddle won’t be staying on my team, especially for this gym. Hopefully Olive (and if I’m ridiculously lucky, Rolo) will evolve before this gym.