1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pizza Toppings

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Owly, Nov 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    What's your favorite pizza topping? Least favorite? Do you get margarita or normal pizzas? Opinion on Hawaiian pizza?

My favorite pizza topping is probably sausage, and, depending on who makes it, olives. Broccoli on pizza is an abomination. I like margarita pizzas a lot, I usually get them plain if I get them at all, though. And I don't mind Hawaiian pizza, I think it's okay, but I'd never order it unless I was with others who wanted it. (I know I'm in a minority on this one, though.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I usually get just plain pineapple pizza (not Hawaiian I can’t do bacon on pizza) because I’m a heathen. I also really like spinach on pizza.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I've never eaten Hawaiian pizza but it doesn't sound appetizing.

My favorite is black olives. My least favorite is pineapple or other fruits.

4. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I like having multiple types of cheese with spinach and grilled chicken. I don't like pineapple on pizza. Cooked pineapple in general just doesn't taste that good to me and it makes the pizza all wet and soggy from pineapple juice.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Most meats are fine, but I prefer beef (cheesesteak is best). I dislike most vegetables (though bell peppers are okay if they're only lightly cooked), and I cannot stand pineapple on pizza, for the reason @Wolf Expert stated.

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Pineapple on pizza is a sin for my taste buds. I don't understand why people like it. Particularly my brother, who always orders it despite my distaste... >:/

Meanwhile, I prefer good old pepperoni pizza, or any sort of meat and cheese in general. I'm not a fan of most vegetables on pizza tough (especially peppers).

7. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm a really picky eater so I only eat a pepperoni or cheese pizza. Also, I have to say pineapple on pizza is just bad. Don't.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I now have a new idea for a drinking game: Every time you see someone reject his or her humanity (i.e. eats pineapple on pizza), take a drink.

To answer the question directly, I don't like toppings of any kind on my pizza, if I can help it. While sometimes the toppings can blend together and accentuate the taste, that isn't always the case, and on top of that, there aren't many things that are considered pizza toppings that I like anyway. I'm a rather basic person, in that my pizza is usually just the basic mozzarella and tomato sauce. If someone else is buying pizza with toppings, I won't necessarily object, but I'll try to find a way to peel the toppings off and eat the pizza separate, if there isn't any 'plain cheese pizza' there.

As for my opinion on pineapple on pizza in general, I believe Beerus sums up my opinion on the matter pretty well here. I like pineapple as a fruit, and I like it quite a lot - just don't mix it with pizza; it taints the taste of both.

#8 Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  9. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Cheese and more cheese! I'm plain :P

10. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I honestly don't mind Hawaiian pizza. I grew up eating it on the rare occasion my family ordered pizza because my sisters really liked it and I kind of go along with whatever. That being said, supreme is my favourite.

11. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    BBQ Meatlovers all the way!

And, just like 100% of people who like having humanity, I don't like pineapple on pizza.

12. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    It's weird. I used to love any form of meat on my pizza (minus pepperoni idk why but I just never could stand the stuff). But now I'm a beggie pizza lover so broccoli or peppers. But my utmost favorite on pizza is pineapple.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Wow, I might turn out weird after this, but I actually like pineapple on my pizza. I like pineapple as a fruit and I find it more tasty on pizza. That being said, I don't like having way too much cheese on my pizza. I can eat lots of cheese, but please, not on pizza.

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I love broccoli or mushroom! Pineapple is also good despite what people say. Had it for the first time a year ago on vacation and it was surprisingly great. puhhlease don't hate me ; ;/

Had ricotta & white cheese pizza yesterday also.. dang that was good. Generally I don't crave pizza and hardly eat it, but anything with white cheese is the best and I'd love to live on it if it were healthy lol.

15. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    You gotta have mushroom on my pizzas for sure. Sometimes I put a little green pepper on as well, but mushroom is by far the best imo.

16. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Give me bacon, Italian or Andouille sausage, green peppers, onions, mushrooms and garlic and I’ll be sold.

And I like ricotta, barbecue chicken, chorizo and even broccoli.

Honestly I had Hawaiian Pizza and the pineapple part was not as bad as I thought. What I didn’t like about it was the Canadian bacon. That belongs on eggs Benedict

Here, while I’m at it

17. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I put so many meats on my pizza, you can't even taste the cheese. Pineapple + Any kind of meat you can name is pretty good (also pretty damn healthy if you're looking for a reason to like it). But in general, I'm pretty plain; pepperoni + pineapple is satisfying enough for me. May not sound plain, but for a half-Italian like me, it is.

18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    All I want to say:

Pizza with Pineapples is a blessing.

19. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'm pretty much the same as my sister- mushrooms are the best way to go. Sometimes green peppers too.

As for the pineapple on pizza, I'm just at a neutral. I won't eat it if there are pizzas with other toppings, but I will take a slice if there's literally nothing good around but a pineapple pizza.

20. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I've gotten a bit addicted to Canadian pizza recently. For those who potentially don't know, Canadian pizza has mushrooms, bacon, sausage, and if you ask politely at the right places, barbecue sauce drizzled on top, creating a delicious heavenly circle of bacon.
    Bacon is my favorite topping, because it's bacon :P
    I do not like olives, because the pizza places nearby can't seem to cook them right and they end up doughy and awful.
    #MissingNo