1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PMD: End of Darkness

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ScreamoShaymin, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScreamoShaymin

ScreamoShaymin PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Welcome to Spera, an island where Pokémon of every kind can live in peace...

Or, at least they could until the Dark Pokémon army started.

Let me explain: I'm Damien the Riolu, leader of Team Renegade, the most prestigious rescue team Spera's ever known. I'm in this team with Pachi the Pachirisu and Blaze the Fire Breathing Mudkip.

The Dark Pokémon army was started with the intention of taking over Spera and turning the peace we had always known into utter chaos. I'm calling out to all the explorers out there with unique abilities to help us stop the leader of the Dark Army, Shade.

Keep in mind that there will be challenges, battles and other things that will stand in our way. But we mustn't give up! The Army will surely conquer Spera if we don't do something about it as soon as possible.

So... are you in?

RULES

~You can play as up to three characters in the same team. NPCs are okay, just don't overdo it!
    ~No godmodding.
    ~You can play as any of the non-legendary Pokémon, and even some legendary Pokémon, but let me know which one. Not all legendaries are allowed unless I make one up as a major enemy.
    ~No humans unless your character(s) were affiliated with them once in their life OR they were a human transformed into a Pokémon. Keep in mind that no Pokémon can be in a trainer's possession. If they were released, or something happened to their trainer, that would be okay.
    ~Some characters–SOME–can be "Delta Species" or Shiny. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of a Delta Species, here's an article about it: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/%CE%94_Delta_Species_%28TCG%29
    ~Even though most of the villains involved in this RP are "Dark Pokémon", you can make a good Dark Pokémon as well, just make sure to PM me about it.
    ~When not speaking in RP, use brackets, like so: [Blah Blah Blah This is stupid Lol]

AREAS

The Commons: The center of all commercial and social activity in Spera, where Pokémon can buy supplies and hang out with friends. It's also a target of interest for evil Dark Pokémon, so watch out for bad guys!

The Plane Crash: A plane that crashed onto Spera some time ago, where Damien lives and Team Renegade is based. There's a grave set up out front, but Damien doesn't like to speak of it. You can see him mourning there every day at sundown, unless he is on a very important mission.

Boughbranch Woods: The most basic area in Spera, filled with Grass-, Poison- and Normal-Type Pokémon. It is a heavily shrouded forest with vines hanging from the trees.

Riverbent Forest: Another forest, this time with a river running through it. The water in the river is clear as can be, but it is also very deep, and it is possible for someone to drown in it. Home to Water- and Electric-Type Pokémon.

Cave of Shadows: A dark cavern with large open rooms and torches hanging on the walls.

Chrysalis Cave: Yet another cave, home to Bug-Type Pokémon. The walls are covered with a sort of gloss, making them sort of reflective and shiny.

With Spera's enormous size, there are areas that no one's even discovered yet! There will be updates when this happens, as well as an in-RP announcement.

[If there are any questions, please message me and I will get back to you. Keep in mind that this is my first RP, and I may make mistakes. After all, I am human :)]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CatAmber

CatAmber Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Lana looked up from her sleep, eyes cloudy still from sleeping. Lana looked in front of her to find Jon, holding onto her. Yelping, Lana jumped out of Jon's paws, freaked out. Lana's heart was beating faster then normal, and Lana could feel her face become hotter. Good thing she was shiny, or even the tiniest blush would be noticed on a normal body. Lana sighed, then turned to the outside. Lana charged a Shadow Ball, and launched it, it exploding into millions of sparkles once Lana launched a Hidden Power at it. Lana smiled, and watched the light show.

Stefanie dodged a Water Gun with her Aura, and formed it into a Aura Sphere, which the opposing Mudkip didn't see coming until it hit him in the cheek and knocked him out. Stefanie walked towards the Mudkip, eyes still closed, and opened them and dragged the Mudkip out. "Well, good try. No type Advantages will get me if I'm expecting it." Stefanie said, pulling the Mudkip to a river. Stefanie then walked back to her base. Stefanie sat at a grave at her dear friend. Stefanie shook her head, then walked into the base.

(My intro, of parts, of the girls.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ScreamoShaymin

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    hm...

I was actually going to start the RP myself, but I'll see where this takes it.

You hear that, RPers? Just start with the introduction to your team, and we'll go from there, ok?

4. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    ((( This is just a ton of banter between Weiss and Blake, my two characters. You don't have to read it, it's just kind of an introduction of their personalities, and how terribly they cooperate together. )))

"Weiss, I just don't understand. What's so difficult about the fact that we NEED to fight?" Blake cried.

"I just don't see why it's so bad." Weiss sighed.

"It IS bad. We're facing eternal darkness, utter chaos and a raging political system." Blake narrowed her eyes.

"Oh. Yeah. That kinda sucks." Weiss smiled.

"Kind of? What's with you today? You're so nonchalaunt." Blake narrowed her eyes.

"I'm just trying to keep a good mood for you. You're never in one." Weiss spat.

"You're right, because we're facing the worst fate of all time." Blake spat back.

"Where are Ruby and Yang, anyway? We're supposed to meet that Riolu soon." Weiss changed the subject.

"I don't know. Why would I?" Blake replied.

"You're supposed to know!" Weiss cried.

"You are, too, you hypocrite. Can you do anything besides argue with me?" Blake grinned.

At that, Weiss became enraged and huffed off away from Blake.

"Hah...looks like I win." Blake grinned.

5. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Kam awoke to a blazing sun. He stretched out of his shallow burrow on the hill and scratched some pebbles free from a few of his back spikes, claws tinkling against the small steel plates that cover a number of them. His legs did not ache as they did last night, after fleeing back to his hilltop from overwhelming odds.

"Damn Darks...maybe I'm getting too old for this lone ranger crap."

He chewed on an Oran berry from his small stash in the hole on the hill, and looked down towards the crashed metal bird with the stone out front he's been observing for a few weeks now. The idea of joining some sort of resistance band was not all that appealing, but he had to admit that here, upon the hilltop where he knew one was forming, felt like a good place. He wasn't sure how to feel about that and tried not to think about it all too often. He thought he saw a Mudkip down there too, and that wouldn't do at all, but he couldn't be sure. Wasn't a Mudkip colored like anything he's seen before. Maybe his eyes were getting poor.

"You're probably laughing at me from the void..or wherever you went, aren't ya Stan? Spying on a group of youngins like a Sneasel in the night. Well...maybe I'll go and pay them a visit. These Darks don't travel alone..so why should I right? Just better not be any dampys down there. Wouldn't even drink the stuff if I didn't have to..ugh...water.."

He mumbled on to himself in this way for quite some time this morning. He's been doing that a lot more recently. He turned over the issue of checking out these folks and their crashed metal bird in his head, but came to a foggy conclusion. He'd get to it.

But not today. He munched on another berry and continued to watch.

6. ScreamoShaymin

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Damien had his team set up at the base. Pachi and Blaze had arrived right on time.
    "Are the fliers up, Blaze?" Damien asked his teammate.
    "They are. There's at least four in every area, so hopefully we attracted some attention," Blaze replied.
    "We did get a few weird looks," Pachi reported. "We were ready for battle the whole time though. Good thing no one took a whack at us."
    "That's good. Now, if we get a big enough team, we might just be able to counter the dark army, or at least take out Shade before it starts." Damien had said almost confidently.
    There was a long silence, which was broken when Pachi finally asked, "Now what?"
    "We just wait," Blaze replied. "There should be some volunteers coming soon, hopefully..."

[Now's the chance to meet Damien and join in. I will update every so often, but not all the time. By the way, sorry for the short post. :P]

7. CatAmber

CatAmber Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Stefanie got up and walked around when she saw a flyer. Stefanie tilted her head, and took it. "Hm... alright, that sounds good!" Stefanie then put the flyer back up and ran off towards the place where the flyer said to meet.

Lana felt Jon sit down next to her. "Hey. This is beautiful." Jon changed to a Flareon for a split second, but changed back to Umbreon powers. "Well... hey, wanna do some missions?" Lana nodded, heart beating faster then normal, and she ran out, being followed by Jon. Jon then saw a flyer. "Hm? Lana! Look at this!" Lana ran over to Jon, then saw the flyer.

"What the...?"

8. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    "That Riolu is waiting, Weiss. I need to go." Blake argued.

"No. You're not going." Weiss replied.

"Why is that?" Blake asked.

"Because, you could get hurt." Weiss narrowed her eyes.

"I'll be fine." Blake snapped.

"Fine like you were last time? Laying on your side, bleeding out and screaming?" Weiss snapped back.

"That was a fluke. I got quad-teamed. I nearly had them, too. I'm good at combat, Weiss." Blake groaned.

"I know you are. You're one of the best. But, I still can't send you alone." Weiss rebuttaled.

"You don't have to." Blake replied.

"You're right. I don't. If you're going to go, make sure you don't die. I don't want to have to explain why my best friend is dead." Weiss sighed.

"That was quite nonchalaunt." Blake commented.

"It was supposed to be. Now, be careful and go." Weiss patted Blake.

Blake was about halfway there, not seeing anything out of the ordinary, when she heard a rustle in the bushes. A lime=green aura swirled around her blade, charging an X-Scissor. She was ready to strike if something came at her. Sure enough, a Mightyena charged out of the bush and tried to hit her. Blake swiftly jumped out of the way an X-Scissor'd it's back, the Mightyena collapsing to the ground. Bad move.

More came from four corners, ready to attack. A Zoroark, A Liepard, a Shiftry, and a fellow Absol jumped from the bushes.

What's with the Dark types? Haven't seen this many together...well...EVER. Are they a part of some Dark Cult? Blake joked to herself.

The Shiftry Leaf-Bladed Blake, who jumped out of the way. The attack hit Absol, who flopped on the ground, fainted. She X-Scissor'd Shiftry in the air, and with a x4 Super Effective, felled him in one hit. The Zoroark and the Liepard charged at her from two sides, the Zoroark charging a Focus Blast.

That could hurt. That could also hurt Liepard...Blake thought to herself.

She jumped up and the Focus Blast connected to Liepard's face, sending it into a tree. Blake smashed the blunt of her blade onto Zoroark's head, knocking it out.

"I'm kind of a badass...aren't I?" Blake laughed to herself as she continued walking.

9. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Karma held a flyer in her as she walked. "Now, where is the place that this flyer said to meet
    at?" Karma asked herself. She was looking at the flyer and when she looked up, she saw Blake and some knocked out Dark Pokémon littered on the ground near Blake.

"I'm kind of a badass...aren't I?" She heard Blake laugh. "I guess you are." Karma said to Blake as she stepped in line with her. Karma jumped and did a 180, landing in front of Blake. Karma continued to walk, but she walked backwards. "My name's Karma. It's nice to meet you." She smiled.

"I have a feeling we'll meet again." Karma bowed to Blake. "Farwell for now." She turned atop her right heel and ran towards where the flyer said to meet. She looked around while she was running and took note of her surroundings, just in case. Karma arrived first at the meeting place.

"Future, here I come!"

10. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    "Sis! you you see this?" Yang shouted at Ruby, who was across the field collecting berries. She pulled the poster off the tree, and read it out loud. "'Looking for Pokémon to form a team to defect the Dark Army. Meet at the old plane wreck.' Sounds great! What do you think, sis?" She walked across the field towards Ruby, to show her.

"Yeah, looks nice. It would be nice to do something else for a change." she said as she stood up, and shoved the basket of berries into Yang's hands. Yang and Ruby weren't actual sisters, but they have lived so long together that they have bonded in this way. "We don't have much to do now anyway. Should we head off now?"

"Yep. The wreck isn't too far, as far as I can remember." Yang pulled out her map to make sure, and corrected herself. "Uhh, I mean its about an hours walk. Doesn't matter. Gives us more time to chat, huh?" Yang smiled.

"Yang, we always have time to talk." Ruby said, as the trudged off down the path toward the wreck.

11. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Blake turned to where she heard the voice come from.

"I guess you're heading towards the Riolu, too? To join that team?" Blake guessed, looking to her right. The new face jumped and landed in front of her.

"My name's Karma. It's nice to meet you." Karma said.

"It's Blake. Nice to meet you too." Blake introduced herself.

"I have a feeling we'll meet again. Farewell for now." Karma ran off.

"Yeah. Gee, I wonder where. It's not like I'm going to the exact same place you are." Blake smiled. Karma didn't hear it though.

Blake kept walking, not in too much of a hurry, knowing she'd make it in time. She thought about her team, Weiss, Ruby and Yang, and knew they'd love this opportunity. They'd always been fighters. Before the takeover, they were a rescue team. One of the best. She finally walked around a corner, and saw the Riolu, along with Karma.

"I'm finally here." Blake called.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weiss sat down outside their house, left over from a destroyed town. No one would look there, because they already ravaged. She thought she heard Ruby and Yang, but it wasn't quite them. Weiss kept a Psychic in her back pocket, and wanted to be ready if someone attacked. Sure enough, a Primeape and an Arcanine charged towards her camp. Weiss shot a Psychic, sending the Primeape flying. She began to shoot a Shadow Ball, but the Arcanine slammed into her with a fiery Flare Blitz. She cried out in pain and her vision blurred. The Arcanine slammed her down again, and she nearly slipped unconcious.

Weiss used another Psychic to send the Arcanine off, but not before it took half of her berries.

"Damnit! Our berries!" Weiss cried.

She'd never been raided before, which brought worry onto her. Instead of working together to take down the Darks, some Pokémon were teaming up on each other, in a "Survival Of the Fittest" type instinct.

This is partially why she didn't want to be alone.

12. DarkLightKnight

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Karma was standing with the Riolu, when she saw Blake round the corner and come towards her and the Riolu. She saw Blake's aura first, it was large and flowing. That's good. It sometimes means the person is happy with themselves. Karma looked down her own aura. It was large and flowing, too. Karma was happy with herself. Karma smiled and waved to Blake.

"Hey! It's nice to see you here. It seems we're first here." Karma said. "I hope more are coming soon." Karma turned to the Riolu with flyer in hand. She smiled and sat down next to the Riolu. "I'm Karma. It's nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand for the Riolu to shake. "What's your name?" She asked. "So, we'll start soon if others come?" Karma guessed.

13. CatAmber

CatAmber Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Stefanie ran into Karma, then plopped down due to the collision. Stefanie smiled. "Uh... hi! I'm Stefanie, I just looked at the flyer... um..." Stefanie scratched her head. "Well... do I tell you guys what my abilities are?"

Lana and Jon nodded, then ran off. Lana had to shoot off Dark types and Jon had to help hide themselves, using Dark Pulses around them. "Since when have Dark types been thirsty for blood?!" Lana yelled at Jon, who glared at her.

"I don't know!"

14. ScreamoShaymin

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Damien wasn't expecting so many Pokémon to pop by, and the group that arrived had surprised him.

"Oh... uh... ahem, hello everyone. I'm Damien, and my team is Pachi," he nodded toward the Pachirisu, "and Blaze," he nodded towards the dark-red Mudkip.

"We'll wait another hour or so to see if anyone else is willing to step up," he said, answering Karma's question. "So for now, we'll just hang out and talk. My team and I are going to... um, discuss some things." He motioned for his team to follow him off to the side.

[sorry if it sucks, i just didn't expect so much activity for this RP. :P]

15. CatAmber

CatAmber Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    (Me neither.)

Stefanie nodded, then sat down. Stefanie closed her eyes, and started to drift off, her aura shining bright in anybody's eyes who could see them. It was of a human, not a regular Pokémon. Stefanie then opened her eyes, and lay down, looking at the sky. "... I have a feeling something bad is going to happen..."

16. DarkLightKnight

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Karma was listening to Damien speak, when something hit her side. Because she was standing with her feet apart before she was hit, she simply took the hit and didn't move at all.

"Uh... hi! I'm Stefanie, I just looked at the flyer... um..." She heard someone say. She looked down to see a Pokémon on the ground. Karma just smiled and sat down next to her. Karma noticed Stefanie's aura and it was... What? It said she was once a human. Karma had only seen that once before.

She heard Stefanie say; "... I have a feeling something bad is going to happen....". Karma simply chewed on that for a bit. "Yes." She replied. "I'm almost getting that feeling too." She sighed. She hoped it was nothing. "My name is Karma, by the way." She added. "Was it..." She hesitated. "Hard being human?"

17. CatAmber

CatAmber Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Stefanie froze still, then sighed. "Hard getting used to this form for a while. After all-" Stefanie shot flames from her back. "That..." Stefanie then heard screams as Lana and Jon, who was running... with Dark Pokémon on their tails. Stefanie sighed, and shot Aura Spheres at the Pokémon, as Lana turned and launched a Shadow Ball.

18. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    "Damn!" Blake cried as she avoided an Energy Ball. "You'll pay for that!" she shouted. Blake charged up and X-Scissored one of them, a Roserade.

"Down for the-AGH!" she yelped, flying to the side after being hit by a Take Down. She groggily got up to see a Staraptor coming her way. She got a Night Slash going, and slashed, doing damage but also facing an Aerial Ace. She flew into a tree, where it took her awhile to get back up. The Staraptor was crippled at least.

Blake tried scrambling back to her feet, when the same Roserade hurled another Energy Ball her way. It made a direct hit, and she slammed back into the tree, close to unconcouis.

19. DarkLightKnight

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Kama stood up quickly and dodged an attack from a Pokémon. Karma chuckled as she used Calm Mind, to help with the battle. It happened. She and Stefanie were correct. "You're going down!" She screamed, showing her wild side. She unleased a Metal Sound at the Dark Pokémon. She looked around for other Pokémon, but saw Blake being hit into a tree by a Roserade. She watched Blake hit the ground after hitting the tree. "No!" She yelled.

She ran towards Blake and kneeled in front of Blake. "Blake, speak to me!" Karma sat Blake up against the tree, making sure Blake was comfortable. Karma was about to turn around when she sensed an Energy Ball coming her way, so she acted. She leaned over, dug her feet in the ground and proctect Blake as best as she could. She took the Energy Ball in her back and she grunted from the pain, but didn't move.

Karma stood up and turned around, facing the Roserade. "I don't like you." She said. Karma ran to the Roserade, nearly being hit by another Energy Ball. Karma was a bit slow because of the hit, but she was still fast. She Dragon Pulse'd the Roserade and, before it could do anything, she used a Close Combat on it, knocking it out. But her work wasn't over yet. She walked over to the crippled Skaraptor, and Close Combat'd it just in case.

Karma walked over to Blake and doubled over in pain. "Running...." She huffed. "When wounded... Is.... Not fun." She looked up at Blake and smiled. "How are you doing?" She asked.

20. CatAmber

CatAmber Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Stefanie kept shooting Aura Spheres as Lana shot Shadow Balls and Jon shot out Shadow Balls as well. A Zoruark jumped a Stefanie from behind, and Stefanie flipped around the Zoruark's claws. Lana then shot a Shadow Ball at the Zoruark, who was about to attack her... but was then flung by a Alakazam from behind. Jon growled and launched a Dark Pulse everywhere, and even Stefanie had to dodge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.