1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokéstar Studios

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Megarai111, Jun 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Ahh, Pokéstar Studios... Finally, an opportunity to have your Pokémon shine on the silver screen!

Did you like the Pokéstar Studios? Were you good at producing hit movies? Are there any funny stories regarding the Pokéstar Studios? Do you also love the blonde owner who keeps calling you "dahling"?

To be honest, the thing I remember most clearly from my time at the Pokéstar Studios is the ridiculous amount of Lemonades I kept getting after every movie I produced. After a while, I stopped purchasing Potions and switched to Lemonades altogether, that's how many I had, lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    I loved PokeStar Studios...I just wish there were more movies, and more genres for movies

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Pokestar studios was def fun, even tho i just rushed through it when i was playing the game, but when i came back to it, it was fun seeing all the script options and the fact that you can use your own mons in the show if it has a good ending, but id say the most fun I had was watching the opponents Pokémon sprites, as it was always fun to me seeing them in battle, and I had fun looking at how odd and strange the films were, it was def something unique for Pokémon to do, but it was enjoyable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.