1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sword/Shield Pokéball Mystery Gift Codes

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by BZRich64, Dec 18, 2019.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Apparently an official Japanese Pokémon Twitter account called @Poke_times has been holding an event involving everyone's new favorite character: Ball Guy! Part of this event is a trio of Mystery Gift Codes that each give you one each of three rare Pokéballs. Only two of the three codes have been revealed so far, with the final code slated to be revealed after the Japanese hashtag #ボールガイチャレンジ reaches 100,000 Tweets.

The codes are:
    • K0UN 1NMA SC0T: Moon Ball, Fast Ball and Level Ball
    • 1YAH AYA: Heavy Ball, Lure Ball and Beast Ball
    • 0KUG AFUK 1B0R U: Dream Ball, Love Ball and Friend Ball
    I've already used both of the revealed codes in my own American copy of the game, indicating that they are not region-specific and all players should be able to use them without issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,355.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Very cool, I hope they do these semi-regularly. Can always use more fancy pokeballs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    The third code has now been revealed (that was fast) so I've edited my original post to include it.