1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PokéCountries: Or, What Happened After the Events of the Second Pokemon World War

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by oghond, Aug 18, 2017.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I like this so far. Poor Germany seems to be having a case of PTSD, or something of the like. I want to hug him. T_T

Keep up the amazing work! I might make some fan art is this series continues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Thank you!!!!!!! I would love to see some fan art!

What's your favorite part so far?

3. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Definitely Germany turning out to be a friendly, naive Caterpie. That's just too adorable. :3
    Also my home country Canada being represented by a Drilbur. Funny enough, Drilbur was a random Pokémon selected for me as a potential starter Pokémon. Talk about coincidences, am I right? XD

4. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Yeah, that's a weird coincidence.

Also, yay for non-stereotyped Germans!!!!!!

Might I add that the scene where Germany is literally haunted by his past is extremely sad. :(

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  5. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Here it is, Pokémon fans, Part 3 of Chapter 1 of PokeCountries! My original plan was for this to be the last part, but there's actually one more after this. Note: this part contains very deep discussions about the true definition of war.

With that said, enjoy!

PokeCountries: Part 3, Chapter 1
    For the rest of the day, Germany sat in his dorm room, which was filled with German flags, smiley faces, and a copy of the national anthem, alone, repeatedly getting plagued by nightmares about war and Nazi Germany. Whenever another nation came by and noticed Germany's terrified look, they would be concerned for a second, but would eventually shrug it off, thinking, as America had, that the normally cheerful Germany would completely forget about it in the morning.

As night began to fall and the moon shone in the dark sky, poor Germany still hadn't made a move. He was still bothered by the vision he'd had and all those horrible images of the war-battered field. Most of all, he was still bothered by the thought that North Korea really would go and drop a Voltorb on them, and that it would result in a third world war.

He shook as he sat in his dorm, remembering what he had seen and hoping that the vision of Nazi Germany wouldn't come back to haunt him.

KNOCK KNOCK*

There was a knock at the door. Germany panicked, hoping it wasn't North Korea replete with Voltorb.

"W-who is it?" he asked.

"Germany?"

The terrified Caterpie breathed a sigh of relief as he heard America's voice coming from the other side of the door. A few seconds later, the door to Germany's dorm room opened, and America stepped into the dark room, setting down a plate of food. Relieved, Germany ran up to him.

"America!" he cried. "Sank goodness you're here-!"

"Are you alright, Germany?" asked America, still concerned after what had happened earlier that day. "Ever since lunch ended, you've been tucked away in your dorm room. You haven't spoken to anyone for hours."

Germany feigned cheerfulness as he forced a smile onto his face. "Oh, I'm fine~! I vas just a bit tired, zat's all. Sanks for your concern, America~!"

America smiled. "That's good to see. You missed dinner, by the way. We saved some food for you, though, just in case you wanted it."

He motioned to the plate of food in front of him, on which there were a ton of sausages and a piece of chocolate cake. Germany took the plate and began to eat one of the sausages, swallowing it in one gulp.

"Zat vas really good! Sank you for ze food, America!"

"You're welcome. By the way, you do know there's a meeting tomorrow at 3:00, right?"

Germany nodded. "Of course I do! Und I'll be sure to come! Don't worry, America."

America laughed. "Alright. See you then. Goodnight, Germany."

With that, he shut the door and left.

The minute he was gone, all the cheerfulness on Germany's face faded abruptly, replaced once again with a look of terror. Quickly, so that no one would suspect anything, he turned back to the sausages on his plate and ate every one, though he found himself not hungry for the chocolate cake afterwards- which surprised him for a second, given that he loved chocolate cake. Then, immediately, he jumped into his bed, sweating profusely, hoping that war would not break out. He took a few breaths, before looking out the window of his dorm.

A lunar eclipse had occurred.

He shivered. Was it a random occurrence, or worse- was it an omen of war?

Germany decided not to think about it any longer- he was starting to get tired, after all. Eventually, he shut off the German flag-colored light in his dorm and fell asleep.

Then he heard it.

Germany...

He woke with a start. He could have sworn he heard Nazi Germany's voice then.

"H-hello?" he stammered nervously.

No answer. Thinking it to be his imagination, Germany fell back asleep.

And then, in his dreams, he began seeing things. He envisioned North Korea entering the PWF and dropping Voltorb on every nation in the facility- and worse yet, he had to see it unfold in front of his very eyes. Then he saw a terrible scene of war between North Korea and the rest of the nations. Then he saw himself, poor, suffering Germany, imprisoned under the rule of North Korea and having to listen to every word he said...

He shivered. His dreams were a nightmare, but if Nazi Germany wasn't there to wake him up, then he could at least go to sleep.

So he did.

The next morning, at the breakfast table, America and several other nations, including Canada and Turkey, were deliciously enjoying their food and talking about the meeting that would occur later that day, when all of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. Quickly, America looked up from his food.

"Who is it?" he asked, thinking nothing of it.

He was surprised, however, by a familiar voice on the other side- that sounded completely unfamiliar.

"Hello, America..." sighed the responder.

America blinked in surprise, and Canada and Turkey sat there, extremely concerned.

"Germany...?" America muttered.

Canada shook his head in shock.

"No," he gasped. "That can't be him. Germany doesn't usually sound this saddened. Every time I've seen him, he's always been as cheerful as ever."

"I'm pretty sure that is him, Canada," America responded. "Could you go up and get the door for him?"

Canada looked concerned for a bit, but eventually got up to open the door. America turned towards Turkey.

"What could be up with him?" America whispered. "He isn't usually like this."

Turkey shrugged. "Maybe he's just hungry. I bet a little bit of food will cheer him up. After all, you know how much Germany loves food."

America turned back to the door, concern evident on his face. "Maybe. Let's see."

Canada eventually got the door open, and sure enough, on the other side was an extremely saddened, terrified Germany. With his head down, he crawled into the room. America and Turkey greeted him with an air of cheerfulness, holding out food for Germany.

"Good morning, Germany!" Turkey cried happily.

"You want any breakfast, bud?" America asked. "I just finished making it."

But Germany just sighed and walked off, fueling the flames of America's concern even more.

"No, it's okay," Germany muttered sadly. "I'm... not hungry. But sanks for asking."

America's cheerfulness was immediately replaced by shock and concern. If Germany passed up a meal, something had to be dreadfully wrong. The concern was shared with the other nations, even the rogue prankster China.

"Who are you and what have you done with Germany?" asked the feisty Chimchar.

There was a pause. America slowly got up from his seat and walked over to Germany, who was shaking under a trash can.

"Germany?" he asked gently. "You alright?"

Germany took a few breaths. He shook his head.

"Well, then, come on, tell me what's wrong," America urged.

Germany said nothing and continued to shake.

"It's alright," America reassured him.

Germany looked up at his friend with tears in his eyes. He knew that America was trying to help him, and decided to trust him. After all, he'd trusted America for the past three days.

He cleared his throat, and then spoke in a terrified voice:

"Is it true?"

America tilted his head. "Is what true?"

"Zat Nors Korea is going to drop a Foltorb on us? Because I don't vant zat to happen at all."

America was taken aback. Germany, who had only a few days ago been as happy as a lark, now was extremely vulnerable.

"Germany..." he gasped.

The poor Caterpie was starting to tear up.

"I had nightmares," he admitted. "I saw terrible fisions of Nazi Germany, und vorse, he showed me fisions of vat happened during ze var." He shook his head. "I couldn't bear to see my fellow Bug-types suffering like zat. I nefer vanted to see all zat destruction, und now I'm vorried zat Nors Korea is going to come here, drop a Foltorb on us, und zen zere vill be a sird Pokémon vorld var und..." He broke down sobbing. "Und I don't vant to see any of you get hurt!"

Wailing, he ran right up to America, who had a look of sadness on his face. Russia had been right when he said that Germany hated war- he really hated it. In fact, he was terrified of it. He had never seen Germany terrified before.

"Germany..." America gasped. "That sounds terrible."

Germany looked back up at him, sobbing. "It vas."

America wiped away Germany's tears with his leg and stared down at his friend solemnly.

"Listen to me, Germany," he said. "I didn't like what I heard about the war, either. I didn't like the rumors about North Korea dropping a Voltorb on us. I don't even like war in general. But you need to understand something, bud: When we declared war on Nazi Germany back then, it was necessary. War is like that sometimes."

"I don't get it, zough," Germany sobbed. "If you don't like to fight ozer nations, zen vy did you decide to do it?"

"Because we were all out of options," explained America. "We tried to negotiate with Nazi Germany, but they wouldn't listen. So we had to assert ourselves by declaring war on them. Here's a tip of life, buddy: if you can't solve an issue with peace, you solve it with war."

Germany looked up at America in confusion.

"So you're saying zat efery time peace doesn't vork, you solfe ze issue vis fiolence?" he asked.

America paused.

"Well... no, not necessarily. When I say solve it with war, I don't just mean 'grab your weapons and send troops out to a battle site.' You can assert yourself in other ways, too, without physically harming anyone."

Germany was suddenly interested. "Like?"

"Like... what mainly happened during the Cold War, for instance."

"Vat's ze Cold Var?"

"The Cold War was this huge battle for supremacy that happened between the Americans and the Soviet Union," America explained. "Basically, there was this huge competition that occurred, and the Americans basically wanted to defeat the Soviet Union. But the way we did it was mainly by a war of words and a space race and trying to bring down the Berlin Wall."

"A var in vhich no von got physically hurt?" Germany asked, now back to his cheerful disposition. "I like ze sound of zis!"

America laughed nervously.

"Well, actually... there were some Pokémon who fainted," he explained.

Germany's heart sank. "Oh."

"But it wasn't really a very combative war, if you know what I mean. Less Pokémon fainted here than in the second Pokémon world war."

Germany breathed a sigh of relief. "Vell, zat's good."

"In the end, we won. The Soviets were defeated, and we celebrated for many days."

"Zat's efen better!" Germany cried.

America smiled.

"Do you sink zat maybe zere could be a Cold Var in vhich no von fainted, zough?" asked Germany. "Because zat vould be ze best kind of var efer~!"

America laughed. "Well... maybe."

Germany smiled- then all of a sudden, an idea came to him. He gasped.

"Zat's it!" he cried happily.

America, Canada, and Turkey looked at Germany in confusion.

"What is?" they asked.

Germany giggled. "I just came up vis ze ultimate plan to stop Nors Korea from infading!"

"What do you have in mind?" America asked.

"You'll see~!" Germany cried. "For now, all I can say is zat you'll be surprised at ze meeting at 3:00~!"

Happily, he bounded off. Turkey turned to America as soon as he was gone.

"I think that little talk you had with Germany just gave him a pretty epic idea," he said.

America smiled.

"I think you might be right," he agreed.

Oh boy... Germany's cooking up something big... What could it be? Find out in the last part of Chapter 1: Part 4! Until then, please let me know of your thoughts of this part of the chapter. I'll see you next time with the conclusion of this chapter, in which Germany reveals his plan to take down North Korea, and a solution is finally agreed on at last!

6. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Thank you, SnowboundBecca! What are your thoughts on Part 3?

7. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Personally, I have a small criticism. It felt like Germany went from brooding to shaken (under a trash can) without any hint of a transition. I got kinda lost for a moment there. It's still good though, I'm just nitpicking.

8. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Actually, it was both. But I can still see where you're coming from.

9. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Here it is, the fourth and final part of Chapter 1 of PokeCountries! I hope you enjoy!

PokeCountries: Chapter 1, Part 4
    It was 3:00 PM, and the meeting had officially started. As with the previous day's meeting, 192 nations were seated in the meeting room, led by America. All of the nations were waiting in anticipation to see what the meeting would be about, while China, Turkey, and especially America were excited to see whether or not North Korea would, in fact, invade after all. As the noise in the room quieted down, America picked up the gavel and slammed down on it with his mouth.

"Attention all nations!" he declared. "We are gathered here today in the wake of rumors that have been circulating. As you know, North Korea is planning an invasion on our grounds, and we are not about to let this happen. However, rumors are now popping up about North Korea not just invading, but dropping a Voltorb on us. I'm almost certain you have heard of these rumors, and we-"

His speech was suddenly cut short when the TV in the PWF meeting room abruptly turned on. All eyes turned towards the screen as there, in front of them, appeared another video call from North Korea. There were some gasps and cries of panic, but Germany, for some reason, began giggling profusely under his breath. North Korea promptly spoke:

"Attention, members of the PWF. This is North Korea speaking. You may be surprised to hear this, but I have decided to not invade your property."

A collective gasp promptly went out from almost everyone in the room- except Germany, who was smiling. North Korea continued his speech on the video call:

"I have decided this after recieving threats that if I do invade, war will ensue and a Voltorb will be dropped on me and South Korea. Seeing as I value the safety of South Korea more than anything else- except possibly my own safety- I decided not to continue in my plans to invade. But this doesn't mean I won't stop plotting against you. You all are my mortal enemies- especially you, America. I will find you one day. I don't know how, but I will find you. You have been warned. Also, despite what you may have heard, my big surprise would not have been a Voltorb being dropped on your facility. Rather, it would have been the fact that I trained South Korea to be so strong that he is now a legitimate threat. But enough of that. Until we meet again, America. Until we meet again..."

The television promptly shut off, and for a few moments, there was silence as the other nations began to process what had happened. Then, suddenly, the entire room burst into cheers, and began jumping up and down, hugging each other. Not only was it now known for certain that there was no Voltorb that was going to be dropped in the first place, but North Korea had dropped all plans of invasion. They were safe.

America smiled at this news- and then looked over at Germany, who was so excited that he was doing backflips in the air. Remembering what Germany had said earlier that day, as well as what North Korea had said in his video, he slowly put two and two together- and gasped the minute he realized what had happened.

"Germany..." he muttered. "Did you...?"

"Send out a fideotape to Nors Korea telling him zat a Foltorb vould hit him if he infaded?" Germany finished, happily bouncing over to America. "You bet I did, und you und eferyvon else need to hear zis!"

He grabbed a videotape from near the TV and hit "play." Immediately, his voice- cheerful as ever- started to come from the tape, which alerted and quieted the cheering crowd of nations.

"Hello, Nors Korea~! Zis is Germany ze cute Caterpie~! I hafe heard for a few days now zat you und Sous Korea are planning to infade us, und you hafe a big surprise for us. Eferyvon is vorried zat you vill drop a Foltorb on us. Vell, if you do infade, zen ve hafe a surprise for you! America has come prepared vis two Foltorb to drop on you und Sous Korea~! So, if you do not vish to faint because of zis, or see Sous Korea faint, zen I suggest you please refrain from infading! Sank you, Nors Korea~! Auf wiedersehen!"

The tape ended, and all the nations stared at Germany in shock. None of them could believe that Germany- peace-loving, friendly Germany- had actually threatened war on North Korea. Eventually, China stepped forward, a slight look of skepticism on his face.

"You did that?" he asked.

Germany nodded. "Ja! I did! I realized zis morning zat if Japan could surrender after a Foltorb vas dropped on zem, zen maybe Nors Korea could stop his plans to invade if I sent him a sreat of a Foltorb being dropped on him. Und needless to say, it vorked pretty vell, didn't it?"

America smiled. "It certainly did."

"Hey, you said you were going to surprise us, and you definitely did," Turkey said.

Germany smiled.

"Sank you," he said.

"Well, now that we know that North Korea isn't going to invade us anymore... this meeting can be called off, right?" China asked.

America paused, then looked down at Germany. Knowing what had happened between America and the Soviets back in the day, a thought suddenly came to him.

He smiled and shook his head. "Not quite."

China frowned. "What do you mean, 'not quite'?"

"You heard what he said on the video call. Even if North Korea isn't going to invade now, he won't stop trying to defeat us," America explained. "We still need to find a way to defeat him."

A look of determination suddenly crossed his face, and he raised his front leg in the air.

"And that way is simple!" America declared. "I officially declare on North Korea the only kind of war Germany approves of, and a kind of war I'm pretty sure all of you will approve of as well: A COLD WAR!"

A slew of approval burst out from the room.

"Yay!" Germany cried happily, running up to America. "Zis is going to be fun!"

"This is going to be AWESOME!" China exclaimed. "And it makes sense too, since North Korea's an Empoleon."

"What's going to happen during this Cold War?" Turkey asked.

America smiled.

"Well, I can tell you one thing- no one's gonna faint!" He looked down at Germany, who was affectionately nuzzling him. "Right, Germany?"

Germany nodded. "Right!"

America smiled as he watched all the other nations celebrating the declaration of the newest Cold War. He was happy, but more importantly, so was Germany. Finally, he was about to experience, for the first time, war- and it wasn't anything like World War II, meaning he would actually enjoy it a lot. All those visions he had had about the second Pokémon world war had actually helped him, in a sense. If he hadn't been so concerned for the safety of the other nations and wasn't as nervous as he had been about his fellow nations fainting, he probably would never have found out about the Cold War in the first place.

Yes, Germany hated war- but only if it didn't involve space races. Or North Korea.

Smiling, he turned back towards America, who slammed down the gavel on his desk and declared:

"Alright, nations! Let the second Cold War... BEGIN!"

It's official- America and North Korea are at war... COLD WAR! (Just not in real life.)

And with that said, that is it for Chapter 1: Germany Enters! What did you think of this part, as well as the chapter as a whole? Please let me know your thoughts in the comments. I'll see you next time with Part 1 of Chapter 2: "Fighting For Strength," a response to the attacks in Barcelona, in which Spain's friend Barcelona loses both of her legs in an attack- and now must regain hope and strength in the face of this tragic loss...

BraviaryScout and SnowboundBecca like this.
  10. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    CATERPIE POWERRRR
    I have to say, that was funny and, at the same time, dealt with a lot of fears about war. Germany finding this solution to North Korea was a really nice ending. Plus, the image of a little Caterpie loving chocolate cake is just too adorable~
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    CATERPIE POWER INDEED!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  12. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Oh, and I must warn you: you will probably cry when Chapter 2 is posted. RIP those who died in Barcelona. ):

13. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Also, thank you once again to SnowboundBecca for liking Part 4! What did you think of it?

14. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    And also, YAY CATERPIE!!!!! :)

15. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    I like it, of course! Germany is a lot more cunning than his friendly outgoing appearance makes him out to be. :D
    Though, his inner conflicts seemed to end a tad more prematurely than I would've thought. Stuff like that doesn't go away that easily, but assuming you want to flesh out the rest of the cast in future chapters, it's a very tiny nitpick.

16. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Yep! He sure is!

And yes, I do plan to flesh out the rest of the cast in future chapters. The next one (of course) will do so with Spain and Barcelona. Just so you know, by the way, Nazi Germany will return in future chapters...

17. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    And also, now that Chapter 1 is over, you are now welcome to make that fan art you told me about. In case you want to put it on DeviantArt and tag me, my account is oghond.

18. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Will do~

19. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    THANK YOU!!!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!

20. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    NOTE: Dedicated to the terror attacks in Barcelona, Spain. To all those who died- rest in peace.

Welcome, fellow readers, to the second chapter of PokeCountries, and this one is certainly going to be a doozy! This is Part 1 of Chapter 2, entitled "Fighting For Strength," and it is written in the wake of the terrible tragedy that is the terror attacks in Barcelona, Spain. In this chapter, Spain's friend Barcelona suffers a tragic terrorist attack courtesy of the horribly terroristic female Charizard, Isis, and loses both of her legs. As Spain and the rest of the nations mourn this tragic loss, Barcelona tries to find strength and hope after the loss of her legs. But, of course, it won't be easy...

My God, this may just be the saddest thing I have ever written, especially given the reality subtext of the situation. As you can tell from above, the Pokémon personification of ISIS will be introduced in this chapter. Obviously, I do not support anything that ISIS does, and this was not meant to offend the people of Spain or anyone who has been affected by ISIS- or terrorism in general. In addition, references to 9/11 will be in this chapter. Despite the heartwrenching subtext of this chapter, I certainly hope you enjoy! As usual, I do not own Pokémon, nor do I intend to offend anyone with this fanfic.

Part 1, Chapter 2: Fighting For Strength​

BREAKING PWF NEWS

Horror is striking the PWF in the form of a terroristic female Charizard identified only as Isis. Over the past few months, her terrible actions have included: discriminatory statements, imprisonments, and most of all, fainting cities at a whim and depriving them of their limbs. Now, it is believed, she is coming for the European Union, a club situated in the PWF which contains all the European countries (excluding Poland, who has yet to receive a delegate). Her main targets are the Grass-, Bug-, and Fighting-type nations in the Union- and most notably, Spain and Portugal. If you have any information regarding Isis, please report it to the PWF's leader, America. Her era of tyranny must be stopped.

At least two days had passed since cold war had been declared on North Korea, and already members of the PWF were abuzz with the horrifying news spreading throughout the Federation. Isis, the terroristic female Charizard who was the subject of the paper, seemed just as bad, if not worse, than North Korea. The act of a Pokémon cutting off the limbs and fainting nations and cities on a whim was unheard of, and many nations, rightfully, were outraged when the news was recieved to them at the lunch table that afternoon. Almost no one could believe what they were reading.

"What in the name of--?!" America gasped when he recieved the news from Japan at the lunch table.

"Please tell me this isn't true..." pleaded Canada, looking up hopefully at Japan.

Japan, normally an exciteable and hyperactive Pachirisu, nodded solemnly. "It's true. For days now nations and cities across the PWF have been getting terrorized by this evil Charizard."

"I cannot believe this!" China yelled from another lunch table, having also read the news. "Will terrorism in this world just stop already?!"

America frowned. "From the looks of it, it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon." A determined look crossed his face. "The news is absolutely right, Japan. Isis must be stopped. Terrorism must be stopped." He lowered his head sadly. "Of course, that's something I know first-hand."

"I know," Japan added.

"How in the world are we supposed to stop her?" Canada asked, tears in his eyes. "If she gets to the PWF, then Spain and Portugal are going to be in danger!"

"It's not just them," America added. "The entire EU will be in danger as well, and most assuredly Germany will be in huge jeopardy of fainting. We do not want that to happen at all."

"Well, then, what do you think should be done about this?" China asked.

America looked at the nations gathered at his table in determination. "I already know what needs to be done."

"Let me guess- a meeting."

America nodded.

"But what about Germany? You saw what happened to him the last time he heard about a nation who terrorized his own kind. He was haunted by images of Nazi Germany for days! And frankly, I do not want to see Germany act like that again. That's just gonna freak me out."

America nodded. He, too, had witnessed the trauma Germany had suffered. "I know, China. And believe me, I don't want to see Germany that terrified, either. That's why I'm going to alert the rest of the EU to a meeting in the meeting room and leave Germany out of this. No denying he's probably going to recieve the heart-wrenching news anyways."

"Seems like a pretty good idea to me," China said. "You can go right ahead and start the intercom, America."

America nodded and left his table. With Canada by his side, he walked up to the intercom and declared:

"Attention all members of the EU who are not Germany: please report to the meeting room for a mandatory meeting regarding news about the terroristic Charizard known as Isis. In the wake of this news, we will discuss plans to take down and end her reign of terrorism. If you are Germany, we will broadcast footage of the meeting to your dorm room. Let's hope you don't get too freaked out the way you did last time. Again, all members of the EU except Germany, please report to the meeting room immediately. Thank you."

He got off the intercom. Immediately, swarms of EU members anxiously left their tables and headed to the meeting room. America cast one final look at Canada before starting to head off himself. At that moment, however, he heard a voice from behind him.

"America~!"

Startled, America quickly turned- and found Germany standing there, excited and cheerful as always. Not expecting Germany to be there, he was immediately taken aback.

"Germany?!" he gasped. "What are you doing here? Did you get the news from Japan?"

"I did~!" Germany exclaimed.

"What do you think of Isis?" America asked nervously.

"She seems horrible!" cried Germany, his cheerful demeanor replaced by that of absolute sadness. "Vy in ze vorld vould somevon efer do such a sing like zis? I vouldn't vant to hafe my limbs cut off!"

"Me neither," America agreed. "That's why she needs to be stopped. I wouldn't want to see you or anyone else get attacked by a terroristic threat like I was."

Germany blinked in surprise. He had never heard this story before. He didn't know that America, of all Pokémon, was involved in a terrorist attack.

"You... vere attacked by a terrorist?!" Germany gasped.

America nodded sadly. "It was one of the darkest days of my life. The day was September 11, 2001, far before you entered the Federation. We still had the Zweilous back then. Anyways, on that day, one of my friends, a female Tranquill- New York City- was attacked by a terroristic Salamence known as Al-Qeada."

Germany shivered, terrified. "Vat did zey do to her?"

America lowered his head.

"He attacked and fainted two of her closest associates- a Reshiram and Zekrom who she referred to as the Twin Towers. Then he attacked the Federation building itself, and it was burned to the ground. By the end of the horrible attack, there was damage everywhere, and NYC was about as devastated as I was. The rest of the members offered their support, and we had to move our operations to a small shelter for 2 years while they rebuilt the Federation building."

Germany gasped. This seemed like one of the worst days the Federation had ever experienced.

"Zat sounds horrible," he muttered.

"It was," America said sadly. "And believe me, I will never forget the terror I experienced on that day. I don't want any other members of the Federation to experience direct terrorism like that."

He looked ahead. The meeting was about to start, and he knew that most of the European nations were waiting for him.

"I need to go now, Germany," he said. "There's a meeting going on between nearly all the EU nations."

Germany instantly brightened, and happily followed America.

"Ooh! I vant to go, too~!" he cried excitedly.

America shook his head. "Sorry, Germany, but I can't bear to see you get freaked out hearing about our plans to defeat Isis."

Germany frowned for a bit, but quickly brightened.

"Vell, I didn't freak out ven you talked about ze day you vere attacked, did I?" he replied happily.

America thought about it for a bit.

"No, you didn't," he said.

Then, he smiled and turned towards Germany.

"Alright," he told him. "Come on."

"Yay~!" Germany cried happily, jumping onto America's back. "Sank you so much~!"

"You're welcome, bud."

With that having been said, the two of them headed off to the meeting, talking about Isis the entire way there. Eventually, America and Germany entered the meeting room, where all the other EU nations had been waiting for him. When he finally entered, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"There you are!" Austria cried. "We've been waiting for you for three minutes!"

"Sorry, guys," America apologized. "I was telling Germany about the story of what happened on the day I experienced terrorism. I decided to bring him here."

Austria tilted his head in confusion. "Didn't you say you wouldn't going to send him to the meeting?"

"I changed my mind," America responded, as Germany happily jumped off of his back and entered the meeting.

"Well. I guess that makes it a bit better."

America laughed, then turned towards the rest of the EU.

"Anyways... I suppose you're wondering why I've called everyone here. Well, if you got the news from Japan earlier today, you probably know why. A terroristic Charizard named Isis is planning to break into the Federation and attack Spain and Portugal."

A collective gasp of shock went out from all the EU nations, and nervous chatter ensued.

"That sounds horrible!" gasped Austria.

"Do you think Spain and Portugal are going to be okay?" asked a female Spoink with concern.

"Bigger question, England: where is Spain, anyways?" Austria replied.

America looked around, suddenly realizing that Austria was right. Spain, a Scraggy whose fighting spirit was matched only by China, was nowhere to be found. Panic started to settle into America's mind as he quickly assumed the worst: had Spain been attacked by Isis?

"Oh, no," he muttered.

The other European nations quickly started to panic as well, as they began to wonder what had happened to Spain. Then, suddenly, the door burst open, catching their attention.

"America!"

The panic in the room faded. Standing on the other side of the door was an absolutely panicked-looking Scraggy- Spain. The EU members in the room, along with America, breathed a sigh of relief, happy to see that he was okay. Then, suddenly, they noticed that Spain was breathing extremely heavily, and looked extremely panicked. Their relief quickly became concern as they began to realize that something was very, very wrong.

"Spain?" asked America, concerned. "Are you alright?"

Spain took a few breaths, then shook his head. America and Germany both noticed that he was starting to tear up.

"You need to stop the meeting!" Spain cried. "Something horrible has just happened!"

"Vat is it?" Germany asked, just as concerned as everyone else.

Silence. Spain appeared hesitant for a moment. Then suddenly, he burst out something that made everyone in the room gasp in shock:

"Barcelona has been attacked by a terrorist!"

Oh man... This one's gonna be fun to write...

I apologize if the beginning of this chapter isn't as good as Part 1 of Chapter 1, but I can promise you that the chapter will get better as more parts are uploaded. Until then, I'll see you next time with part 2, in which the other nations find out just how bad Isis can be as both Spain and Barcelona struggle with one of the greatest tragedies of their lives...