1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PokéDex Expansion

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I mostly want gen 5 and 6 Pokémon to ba available in USM. Because I want my Apricorn Ball Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    The Nidoran lines and maybe the Axew line, I think they would fit well in on the Alola islands, plus I really like the Nidos. Dunno if the Axew line would fit in so well tho. Other than those I don't really think there's any other mons I really wanna see on the Alola islands since most of the mons I like are already in the dex.

This, why are the pokémon modeled after the sun and moon not native to Alola?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    I would like to see all the generations added to the Pokédex in ultra sun and ultra moon.

4. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    I would like to see all the generations added to the Pokédex in ultra sun and ultra moon.

Geroniny likes this.
  5. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Right.
    Instead Of Island Pokédex, National Pokédex is the best replacement.

6. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'd like to see maybe the 'highlights' of the past generations. Pokémon commonly used in battle, fan favorites, ect. Who knows, maybe USUM is Earth in the future XD
    #MissingNo