1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Market Pokemon "Black Market"

Discussion in 'Market' started by Griefing_g0lem, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    • You need any Pokémon? I can find a way.
    • Want certain moves on this Pokémon? I will find a way.
    • Need a certain nature on this Pokémon? There is a way.
    • Is a certain ability needed? I shall get it.
    ​These Pokémon will not be the strongest Pokémon in the IV department. They may not always be shiny, but if you need a rare Pokémon, I shall get you a legal version. I will do shall do this task for you, but I shall only make this 15 Pokepoints per a Pokémon. Make any request about the Pokémon with those for questions in mind.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    There are actually 2 shinies I want, unsure if it is still possible, since I saw not always shiny part

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PokemonMozzy

Flamey
    (Charmander)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽154.5
    Water Stone ★★★
    Do u got good kush , which I mean a level 5 Pokémon and what i want is a Level 5 pickachu