1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Fusion: Rise of the Hybrids (IC Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Kecleon, Sep 14, 2020.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Altale nodded to the (surprisingly) gentle giant with a smile. "Thanks, mate," she said before turning to the other Spliced.

"C'mon guys, this way!" Altale directed everyone else to behind the Reuniclus hybrid.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    As soon as the strange titan being was released, Shale almost had a heart-attack. She backed off at the sight of the creature, struggling against her instinct telling her to flee immediately. The thing was huge, looked terrifying, and seemed to belong to one of the awful humans. Was this the end of their escape?

Then Altale stepped forward to speak to it, and everything quickly began to change.. Apparently the strange being was a friend. Before her very eyes, it scooped up the Rocket who had released it, disposed of him, and breezed through the rest of the Rocket's admittedly rather weak Pokémon.

"Thank you," Shale murmured stepping forward once it was safe. She now stared at Umo with a look of awe instead of fear.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Auron blinked in shock at what had occurred in front of him. At first, he became extremely undone by the prospect of having to take on yet another hybrid before he could finally escape. But when Altale began to speak to the Pokémon, and it turned out to be a friendly sort that immediately turned its back on Team Rocket and began to bulldoze a path through them, a sense of relief washed over him. "Perhaps this will be easier than I thought," he reassured himself.

As he was about to follow the carnage that the Reuniclus/Golurk was causing, something shiny on the floor caught his eye, and he walked over to where the grunt that was so casually thrown into a broom closet was holding. Sure enough, he beheld a Pokéball with a design he had never seen before. The top half of the ball was black on one side and white on the other, with a zigzagging break in between the contrasting colors, while the bottom of the ball was a pure metallic grey and the button was a bright yellow. Certainly, he was sure that this wasn't a standard Pokéball, and he certainly wasn't going to leave this here for anyone to use later. His fist became cloaked in a hot-red fire and he punched the ball, smashing it into tiny bits. Using his fire breath on it for good measure, he then rushed off to catch up with the other hybrids, who by this point had gotten a headstart on him.

4. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Most of the Pokémon ahead of Umo retreated but some lunged at her regardless of the danger. A particularly angry looking Raticate was Crunching away at her legs making her falter in her stride a bit. Umo activated her Iron Defence in response, shining white at first followed by her Golurk shell gleaming like metal. The Raticate persisted but it hurt a lot less.

"Could someone get him off my knee, I have my hands full right now..." she said out loud as she thunder punched some Golbats away.

5. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    Shale surprised herself by how fast she acted. She spat a stream of webbing at the Raticate that had attached itself to the Golurk's leg, knocking it free and sticking it to the floor. Then she took a deep breath and fired a blast of purple flames at the stunned rodent, finishing it off.

Seeing that a few of Team Rocket's Pokémon were still around, she realized they weren't quite free of danger yet. She blasted a Koffing out of the air with another Dragon Breath attack, then used her String Shot to immobilize an Arbok that tried to sneak up on them.

She paused, panting, and glanced nervously about. "You okay?"

6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Wow! As of right now, there are three of us on this thread right now [Flyg0n, Ignem, and I], and I found it funny how I was about to post something, when I got a notification that someone else posted. So now I had to re-write my post. Not gonna lie, it made me laugh.)

As Benison was fighting small waves of grunts Pokémon, he was definitely surprised by the sudden appearance of a new potential threat, but his worries soon died out when he saw how this new Pokémon was helping them, rather than fight them. As he continued fighting, he saw that the strange golem was clearing a path for them to safely escape. It seemed that while they were clearing a path, a Raticate was getting in their way, and asked for assistance. Before Benison could make his way to the golem, it seemed like the Flygon hybrid had quickly dispatched the offending rat.

Seeing as how this giant was going to be a potential key to their escape, Benison decided to make his to the golem and stayed behind them to cover their rear if anything were to approach. As time went on, there were fewer grunts and Pokémon they had to deal with, which made things easier on them. Benison thought that if they kept this up, escape was surely possible.

#46 Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Altale followed the gentle giant while making sure that everyone else followed her too. That's why she stopped and turned to Auron when he picked something up. Unbeknownst to him, a group of Team Rocket's Golbat had been eyeing Auron and about to attack him only for Al's Thunderbolt to fry them before they could do so. And when Auron's done with whatever's holding him, the two hybrids caught up with the others.

(Welp, excuse me for throwing Golbat in out of nowhere. If I remember correctly, Team Rocket also uses Zubat line, so... :sweat:)

#47 Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  8. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    (It's ok I added some as well, classic Rocket mons)
    The giant felt a tingle in the center of her back as the Pokéball broke. Not feeling any harm she pressed on.

Umo pushed through the last of the grunts, pressing them against the sides of the corridor with her arm. She waved her free hand to signal the way to what looked like an exit door at the end of the corridor.

"I hope this is out, hurry now!"

As she turned she noticed that some of her jelly was seeping from a pair of wounds on her knees.

"Well that won't do..." The giant focused for a moment and the goop solidified and reformed the fragments of clay like armor over them. (Ability: Regenerator in action)

"Much better." she said to herself in a satisfied tone.

SAF likes this.
  9. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Auron rushed up just behind the large Pokémon as she just bulldozed through everything in her path. Of course, not wanting to be left out, he also joined in whenever he could, spewing fire at every opportunity at the grunts and their Pokémon.

As they slowly pressed forward, they finally arrived at a door with a large "EXIT" sign hanging above it. Auron slipped by the giant and opened the door. Looking up, he saw the stairs to the fire escape winding upwards, and he could hear shouting and explosions above him. "I think we're almost there. But we need someone to fly up there and make sure the path is clear for all of us who can't fly." He looked appraisingly at both Shale and Hydro. "You two think you can head up there and scope things out?"

10. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    Shale followed the giant and the other splices with a bit more confidence now. it was beginning to dawn on her that many of the basic Pokémon the humans kept sending out were fairly weak, compared to her and the other splices. And anything they couldn't handle, she was sure that a Golurk titan thing could.

Finally, they reached some kind of exit door, behind which was a staircase leading upwards. She was just contemplating what might light ahead when Auron spoke.

Shale froze up and edged backward a step. "Me? But-" her mind raced to find a reasonable excuse. Unfortunately, none came to her. Not only did she have wings, but she was also quite capable of using them. She glanced nervously over at Hydro, the only other splice who seemed to possess wings. Maybe he would volunteer if she tried to stay quiet?

No. She couldn't make the same mistake again, or expect everyone to keep fighting her battles for her. Besides, she could handle a few more Raticate or Golbat, right? Although a little help couldn't hurt either. She looked at Hydro, noting his black charizard-like wings. "Uh... Do you want to come with me?" she mumbled in a low voice.

11. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "I actually don't know how to fly..." he said sheepishly. Not his fault he never had wings the first place, but now not only he has wings but he is also partly a fire type, or maybe a flying type.

12. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    Oh boy. Going up alone. That sounded like just what she needed to boost her confidence. Still, once she did this, then they would be free. Keeping that thought in her mind, she offered a weak smile to the other splices. "I'll go take a look." She tried to make her voice sound as confident as she could. She cast a side glance towards Hydro, eyeing his wings. He definitely had the potential to be a powerful flyer she thought. Maybe once they got out of this horrid place, he could learn to fly properly. If they made it out.

Then she flapped her wings and began to fly upwards. She scanned the area quickly as she could. The upper levels seemed fairly empty at first glance, and she only had to stop to take out a couple Golbats. She flew back down as quick as she could, internally hoping she hadn't missed anything. "The area looks clear, I think. But we should probably hurry," she said, wringing her claws through the white fur on her chest.

13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Considering that Shale was the only capable flyer among them (keyword on "capable" because the Greninja didn't even know how to fly), Altale decided to trust her on this one. She ran up to the stairs, then turned to her fellow hybrids.

"Well? What are we waiting for?" she asked them, focusing her telepathy on the Reuniclus as she talked normally to everyone else.

14. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Outloud the titan spoke up.
    "You guys go on ahead, I don't think the stairs will survive my flight. At least the baddies won't follow us after I go." The child like figure in the slime core laughed.

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "B-but how about you???" the branch-tailed Ampharos retorted. I mean, she ain't gonna leave anyone behind.

16. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Umo hunkered down to be closer to eye level with the Ampharos spliced and focused on a mental image really hard to try and transfer it to her new psychic friend.

The image was a crude but recognizable Umo rocketing up with jets of energy coming out of her feet. The image also included some destroyed stairs all around her.

Outloud the giant said: "You go, I stay for now."

17. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Satisfied with Shale's outlook, Auron began to follow Altale up the stairs at her behest, stopping for a minute when hearing the their very large and destructive friend wasn't following immediately. He didn't see what she was planning on doing, since that mental image was sent only to Altale, but he figured he got the gist. He placed a webbed hand on Altale's shoulder. "Listen, she's a gigantic tank of a Pokémon who literally wiped out a ton of Pokémon with little effort. I think she can handle herself. Let's focus on getting ourselves out of here first." He signaled to the others who were still on the base floor to follow as well, and he made his way up to meet with Shale at the top of the stairs.

18. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Seems like the Reuniclus' projected image and what Auron said just now were enough to convince Altale. "...you're right, Auron. Let's go," she muttered, then waited for the Hitmontop and Greninja to go upstairs before going there herself.
    "What are you guys waiting for?" Al shouted to them both,.

19. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    At the top, Shale anxiously waited for the rest of the Pokémon to catch up. Down below, she could see Umo at the bottom, which wasn't surprising. The giant Golurk-splice didn't seem like it would be able to fit up the stairs. Although judging by how Altale and the others hurried up the steps, she assumed it would join them later.

"Everyone ready?" she asked anxiously, glancing around at the assembled Pokémon.

20. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Although Benison didn't like the idea of leaving anyone behind, he understood why they couldn't follow along. Letting out a dissatisfied sigh, he looked up to the Ampharos hybrid who seemed to be rushing him. Ignoring the comment, he began running up the stairs where a few them were waiting.

"Everyone ready?" He heard the anxious Flygon hybrid ask.

"Not like we have a choice. So about as ready as we'll ever be." Benison replied, looking ahead of them in order to prepare himself for what's to come.