1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Fusion: Rise of the Hybrids (IC Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Kecleon, Sep 14, 2020.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Seems like the Greninja had been zoning out for whatever reasons, so Altale had to drag him along to follow their fellow hybrids. Again.

(Sorry about that, @Ignem. Altale was supposed to get Benison and Hydro to go ahead before climbing the stairs herself, but since you didn't say anything about whatever Hydro's supposed to do...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    (I did not get any sort of notif for this)

Hydro was surprised by getting dragged along by Altale. He then remembered that he sort off zoned out before he regained his composure and followed Altale.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (@Ignem Well, there's that "Watch Thread" button in every single threads in LV. Clicking one means you're following a thread, and you'll get notifications when that thread has a new post or more. Or... should I go WavePearl-style like the other RP Jeydis and I are in? :v )

Soon enough, Altale and the Greninja caught up with everyone else.
    "Yeah... somehow..." Altale replied as she caught her breath. Dragging another Pokémon while running took quite a toll on her, y'see.

4. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Seeing everyone had gathered on the top platform, aside from Umo, of course, Auron decided now is a good time to peek out the door to this upper level to see what they were dealing with.

His query was shortly answered by having to close the door quickly as a high-powered Hydro Pump slammed the door, almost knocking it off its hinges. After opening the door once more, with slightly more difficulty than before, he saw utter chaos in the area ahead. The black uniformed humans that he had grown to hate was battling a new group of blue uniformed humans, their Pokémon sending attacks flying left and right and causing more devastation by the second. Auron wondered if the building could even take such a beating, but from how the building was shaking earlier, he took a guess that it wouldn't be lasting much longer now.

He closed the door and turned to face the other hybrids. "Okay, I won't lie when I say this won't be easy. We have a bunch of humans battling each other out there for some reason, and there doesn't seem to be a very clear escape route for us. But we need to get out with as little attention drawn to ourselves as possible. So, er, anyone have an idea? I'm honestly stumped here."

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Altale took a moment to read the minds of the people in blue. "Not sure if those guys in blue gonna help us, but..." she muttered. "...seems like they're here to stump our captors."

6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "So you're saying that there are large quantity of humans through this door, and you want us, hybrid Pokémon who easily stick out in a crowd, to somehow not draw attention towards ourselves?" Benison asked, after hearing the nearly impossible task. "Maybe if we knew some Pokémon that has sleeping powder, or anything to cause a large distraction, it would be easier. Otherwise, I don't think we'll be able to sneak out without being noticed."

While he didn't want to sound pessimistic, that's how he saw this current scenario. He knew their options were very limited. While they could possible make an attempt to sneak out, the chances of not being called out were slim to none. Another option was to have one of them make a scene while the others quickly make a getaway. It was that very thought that gave Benison a risky idea. He didn't like it at all, but he decided to at least let the others know.

"I think there's another way to get through this. There's this thing i can do, that a few scientist called a 'Psychic Overload'. They said it happens when I 'accumulate a large amount of psychic energy', but it basically just causes me to practically explode with psychic energy. When it happens, it pushes back everything around me with great force." He began, looking around, to see if some were listening. "Here's what I'm thinking. I run out the door, practically announcing my existence the grunts, and begin distracting them. When all their focus is on me, that's when you guys can sneak out. With all the chaos around, they shouldn't notice you since they're all focused on me. Once you guys are a distance away, I'll attempt to induce a 'Psychic Overload' to take out good amount of grunts... although there is a problem with that." He paused, touching one of the horns on his head. "Once I do release it, there's a good chance I won't be able to make my way out on my own. Last time I was forced to do it, I nearly passed out, and was unable to stand for about a minute." He realeased his horn, looked up at the Flygon hybrid, and pointed at her. "But that's where you come in. You've got good wings on you, and you can fly pretty fast. Here's what I'm thinking, the moment I let loose, and everything around me is temporarily incapacitated, you swoop in and pick me up. You should be fast enough to make it outside with the others while carrying me, I shouldn't be that heavy... But that's just one idea, if anyone else has anything better, I'm all ears."

#66 Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Whoa there, mate, that's nuts!" Altale mused as she turned to her fellow escapees. She couldn't believe her ears when the Hitmontop explained his crazy idea. Worst case scenario: it's basically suicide on his part!

"If we have to distract those people and escape..." she actually had something else in mind, but not sure if it works. "...will my Dazzling Gleam do?"

#67 Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  8. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Auron grunted and closed his eyes, drumming his fingers along his forearm. He considered the Hitmontop hybrid's plan, and knew that it definitely could work, but like Altale said, it would be extremely risky, especially for him. There were too many variables that could go wrong, and he wasn't sure the Flygon hybrid was extremely reliable for something with almost an equivalent amount of risk. She was scared stiff at the thought of flying up a flight of stairs just a minute ago.

He turned to the Ampharos. "How long do you think you can maintain your Dazzling Gleam?"

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Perhaps... about 10 minutes or so," Altale replied. "I'll let y'all know via telepathy when it's safe to cross," she continued while trying to come up with whatever drama she's about to pull off.

10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hydro was waiting for them to finish their planning and get the hell out of this place. He honestly had no plans. He was not really used to this body.

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Kecleon352 @Barandofl @Ignem @Flyg0n
    "So? Are we all good here? Or any better ideas?" Altale had to make sure if her random idea would be acceptable.

12. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Is there no backdoor in this place?" Hydro said. His house had one so there might be one here as well.

13. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Auron quickly glanced at Hydro. "Even if there is, I don't trust that we'll be able to find it quickly enough before we're swamped by more humans again. Using Dazzling Gleam as a distraction seems to be our best move."

Auron peaked out the door one last time, and scanned the area past the energy blasts and people running. There, he found it! A large pair of double doors that a bunch more blue uniformed humans burst through, with sunlight shining on their backs, before they helped their similarly dressed allies in the battle. "On the count of three, we're going out there. Altale, use your Dazzling Gleam on the mark. The rest of you stay right on my tail, and try to shield your eyes from the light as much as possible. We cannot get separated here!"

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Well..." Altale suddenly smirked with such a devilish smile. "Gotta pull off a little bit drama here, shall we?" she said as she got out through the door. Al then proceeded to wobble like someone who got drunk toward the people in black.

"Oh? Lookie here, someone decided to be a good boy~" one of the people in black mused, unknowingly misgendering Altale. Little did he know that said Ampharos would zap the black-clad humans who tried to catch her, thus paralyzing them and allowing the blue-clad humans to capture them. And then she had another round of Dazzling Gleam when most (if not all) of the humans gathered in such a chaos. That being said, it's time for Al to keep her promise earlier.

NOW!!!

15. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "RUN!" Hydro yelled. He ran out of the building and to run into the forest, for freedom.

16. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    (Oh man, for some reason I never got any notifications until I got pinged. Oops!)

Shale let out a shaky breath of relief upon hearing Auron go with Altale's plan. Even though Benison's sounded plausible, having to fly in there and save him also sounded terrifying. Although... fighting her way out, even through the few weak rocket Pokémon, had made her feel little more confident. She probably would have done it. But this plan was safer.

She waited tensely with the others as Altale entered the final hallway. Then she heard her cry moments later, followed by Hydro shouting 'RUN!!'

Adrenaline rushed through her. She flared her wings and flew through the door with the other splices as fast as she could.

17. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Auron watched Altale walk out of the door, ready for the black costumed humans to start gathering around her, and Auron counted, "One..."

Then Altale used her electric powers to paralyze the humans around her, rendering them completely immobile and unable to hinder their escape. "Two..."

And the moment Auron uttered the word, "Three," a brilliant light flashed in the eyes of all humans around the Ampharos hybrid, effectively blinding them to the next, most vital step of their plan.

"RUN!" Auron heard the Greninja cry out next to him, and in the excitement, he personally added, "Let's go! Let's go!" And the small herd of Pokémon barreled their way through the room. Auron hung back slightly to make sure either the Greninja or Flygon didn't get caught up on anything, and it looked to be a straight shot to the door.

"Altale, come on! Let's get out of here!" Auron cried behind him, just as they were reaching the door. Freedom was truly only moments away, and he couldn't help but get excited at the prospect of the first, real taste of fresh air he had gotten in literal months, and the freedom that would accompany it.

18. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    As Hydro was running he was running in high speed going deep into the forest so those persons won't find him. Suddenly his wings started to flap and he began to float up in the air. He was confused till he realized he was flying.

19. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "That's my cue...I think" Umo mumbled to herself. She stomped her foot down hard sending out a Bulldoze shockwave across the narrow bottom floor corridor, leaving whatever Pokémon and trainers still there on their butts, the walls of the corridor buckling under the excessive damage from the battles down here.

"Oh boy, definitely time to go. I suggest you leave the other way!" Umo called out using her mind across all of the rocket Pokémon and trainers in the corridor. With the the giant turned around and entered the stair well proper. She lifted her fists above her head and looked up between them, aiming for the beam of light the open door was generating higher up the stairs.

"Hope I don't miss...." she whispered uncertainly. There was a hiss as energy was building in the base of her feet after a short build up period she let the energy loose in one big blast, rocketing her up through the stairwell leaving only ruins behind.

20. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    Shale heard an explosion behind her and the building shook, which she could only assume had something to do with Umo. She wasn't worried, however. That titan could more than take care of itself. Ahead, she saw Hydro burst through the doors and followed as fast as she could, in the air.

Attacks flew all around her, but if there was one thing she was pretty good at, it was dodging. She weaved through the chaos to the doors, where sunlight streamed through. Her heart raced even faster. Finally, freedom was within her grasp. A yard away from the door, something made her pause. She slowed down, glancing anxiously behind her. As terrified as she was, she couldn't bear the thought of leaving someone else behind, not after they had come this far.

She quickly scanned the group, trying to make sure everyone had made it.