1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Fusion: Rise of the Hybrids (IC Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Kecleon, Sep 14, 2020.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Being a native Johto Pokémon, Altale recognized the map. She first saw it back in Mahogany Pokecenter where a Nurse Joy healed her as a Mareep.

"So... I'm willing to bet that we're in here right now," Al pointed at the Ilex Forest in Auron's map. "Because that's the only forest in Johto that I know of," she continued.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    Shale shuffled closer and peered at the map, noting the spot Al pointed out. "We could try going to the mountains. Humans don't like rough terrain," she said. She could see a couple mountains around, notably Mt. Silver.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "True," Altale nodded in agreement. "Especially Mt. Silver right here," she pointed at the Mt. Silver in the map, then mused, "I heard there's a rumor that strong Pokémon are lurking in there. If that's not enough to stop humans from coming, there's this urban legend about Red, the strongest trainer in both Kanto and Johto, staying up there all alone. How's that?"

(Fun fact: Altale only knows Red as some sort of urban legend. She hadn't ever met him in person.)

4. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    "Hm..." Auron crossed his arms, closing his eyes in deep consideration. It seemed like a good idea, actually. The challenge of intensely powerful Pokémon, along with the rumors of a powerful Trainer residing there, would probably mean most humans would avoid the place, which should also go for the black uniformed humans as well. However, there would be many high leveled Pokémon to contend with if they happened to turn on them, plus any Trainers that did happen to show up would very likely be very powerful as well. Needless to say, their uniqueness would be extremely valued with those kinds of Trainers, so they should avoid a situation like that if possible.

"I like the idea," Auron finally said. "Mostly, anyway. I think we shouldn't go to Mt. Silver proper, but instead one of these smaller mountains in the area. There should be plenty of caves which we can hide in around there, plus it should be even more deserted of people and Pokémon."

Jeydis likes this.
  5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Altale smiled, agreeing with Auron's suggestion of hiding in the smaller mountains. "Far enough from Blackthorn, I hope."

Jeydis likes this.
  6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Shadow Sneak @Barandofl @Flyg0n @Ignem @Jeydis of the Moors
    (Tagging y'all because seems like we've been stuck here for quite some time.)

Studying the map once more, Altale tried to imagine plan the group's escape route if they were to avoid towns and cities where humans gather. She placed her right hand on Mt. Silver and her left hand on Ilex Forest. In the map, of course.

"If we are to avoid humans' settlements, we'll need to cross through the routes," she mused. "From here, we gotta go through the woods, pass by Routes 32 and 31, and enter the Dark Cave," Al continued as she moved her left hand through the aforementioned places. "If we do this right, we should come out from here..." she quickly moved her right hand to the Dark Cave entrance at Route 45, then slowly moved it to Mt. Silver. "...and climb our way to the mountains."
    pokemon_johto_map_hgss_by_cow41087_d3cmv2e-fullview.jpg

#166 Oct 24, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  7. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    Shale peered at the map, following Altale's path. It looked feasible enough. It avoided any major towns and cities, which was good.

"I guess we should travel by night then?" she mused. She glanced at everyone present. It was possible if they were careful she hoped.

8. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Hold up, you want us to take this long path tonight?" Benison complained, looking at the flygon hybrid with a dumbfounded expression. "I get that we want to get out sight and all, but we've just had a long day breaking out of a lab and running away with our lives. Not to mention that it took us a good bit just to set up this camp and provisions. I don't know about you, but I'm practically exhausted."

Finally done with his fruits and berries, he threw himself backwards to the ground. Now lying on his back, he continued complaining while staring at the sky above them. "Can't we just rest for tonight and go there tomorrow?"

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Well, I do agree with Shale about going in the night," Altale mused. "Just not tonight, please." That being said, the Ampharos practically collapsed on the ground.

10. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Auron frowned. "I seriously doubt she meant tonight. We're all obviously tired, including Shale, and I think the best thing to do is to rest here for a while before we get going." He stood up. "Still, we can't be too careful, there may be some of those humans still out there. You all get some sleep. I'll take first watch, and I'll wake one of you later to take over."

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "On the second thought... Umo might want to fly ahead to the mountains..." Altale muttered as she laid down on the ground. "...and find somewhere big enough for all of us to call home."

12. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    "Uh... yeah, sorry," Shale mumbled, when she saw everyone's reaction. "I didn't mean we should go tonight. we should just travel by night."

She quickly covered up her awkwardness by stuffing a couple berries into her mouth. If Auron wanted to take first watch, that was fine by her. Edging a little further from the fire, she selected a large patch of grass and curled up awkwardly. "Goodnight everyone." she said after a minute.

13. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    The giant pondered this for a long while.
    "I am a pretty big target for travelling on foot..." she leaned over and pointed one of her large golem fingers in the area around the bigger city (Violet). "Especially there."
    She leaned back on her hands again looking up at the skies.
    "Main thing I am worried about is getting lost in the big blue sky...never been out this far."

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Umo's concern to Altale's random muttering surprised the latter that she woke up again. I mean, she didn't even expect it to reach Umo to begin with.

"Well, all you need to look for is the mountainous area in the west," Al pointed at Mt. Silver once more. "That should be visible enough from the sky, right?"

15. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Deciding to lot listen to whatever the others we're talking about, he turned to Auron.

"If you're offering first watch, then I'm not gonna complain. If no one else offers, I'll take second watch. If you need me, I'm gonna go sleep now." Benison spoke, looking at the golduck while letting out a yawn at the end. moving a small bit away from the others he then lied on the ground once more, then closed his eyes. His exhaustion quickly taking over, as sleep quickly settled in.

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Noticing her slip-up earlier, Altale sweatdropped. "Oops, sorry. I mean, the mountains in the east," she quickly corrected herself.

(Sorry about that, @Jeydis of the Moors. I didn't notice when I wrote that. :sweat:)

17. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    (Sooo, no, I'm not gonna let this just die.)

Auron walked over to a tree on the border of their little clearing and leaned against the trunk. "Listen, Umo. You are the biggest and strongest of us all, you proved that much back at the base. However, you are also one of the most visible among us. It wouldn't be wise to have you with us once we get out of the forest."

He stretched out his body, his arms extending over his head before they found their way supporting his head from the back. "That being said, I don't see why you can't stay with us while we're in the woods. Us freaks have to stick together, right? I'm not saying that it's not a good idea for you to leave ahead of us and scout out the mountain, but it'd probably be advantageous to get familiar with each other while we can in relative safety. And aside, there may be some dangerous Pokémon or humans out here, and I'd love to have you around while we're able."

SAF likes this.
  18. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    (me neither)
    Despite her best efforts, sleep evaded Shale. She kept herself busy by simply enjoying the sounds of the nighttime, and the others making conversation. When Auron spoke, she listened to his words, then smiled to herself.

"I agree," she said without thinking. She glanced around at everyone, then at Umo. "We have to stick together as much as we can." The thought of leaving behind anyone already felt scary, especially someone like Umo, who was so strong. "Does this mean the rest of us will all travel in a big group through the wilderness? I mean, aside from Umo I guess."

19. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Auron sighed and stared up into the starry sky above him. "We don't really have a choice, do we? We all have to have each other's backs here, because no one else is gonna be able to help. And the best way to do so is to stick together."

20. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Hmm that does sounds like more fun. I will stay with you guys for now then... Now if you will excuse me, I need some shut eye."

The giant brought her legs up against her "chin" and folded her large armored arms around in almost a box like shape. The green, jelly like core receded back, the child like form inside curling up at the bottom of the globe.