1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Fusion: Rise of the Hybrids (IC Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Kecleon, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Seeing the camel-like Pokémon get back up so easily after being thrown gave Umo pause. As a gout of flame rained upon her and the floor all around her she looked back to see Boreas dancing around the other hybrid in a pretty delicate and difficult fight.

"Man you are a tough fella Mr. Humps!" Umo called out as she pushed through the fire, her earthen plates covering her feet and sides to slow down any potential burns.
    "But I think my friends and I really need to get going right now. If you are not coming with maybe we could do this another time?"

Umo ran to the newly nicknamed Mr. Humps who was huffing a bit after that flamethrower. The golem wrapped herself around his back, aligning her earthen plates under herself in case he tried to spout more flames from his back this time and she pressed down on him with all of her weight trying to flatten him to the ground for a Bulldoze. As the tiles lining the floor broke apart around them and the earth started to pulse underneath them she said quietly.
    "You seem nice enough I really done want to hurt you big guy."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    The smoke made visibility nearly zero. Nearly. Mr. Humps could hear the hybrid, but he wasn't nearly fast enough to avoid her. He tried to rear up for another Earth Power, but she was too close. Instead he got slammed flat against floor. It wasn't enough force to break his back, but he definitely wouldn't be getting up for a while.

A red beam connected with the Camerupt as he was sucked back into a Pokéball. The Bulldoze was enough to distract the Eevee hybrid as well as she found herself fighting alone. Seeing his opportunity, Boreas immobilized her with a Thunder Wave.

"Guess it's time for my last resort," Margret stated as she observed her apparent defeat. "Catch me if you can, freak!" she taunted Boreas before bolting down the hall.

"Protect he child. I'm going after her," he told the golem before giving chase. It wasn't long before Margret stopped dead in her tracks. She grasped another ball in her hand, and it opened up to reveal a much larger red and white ball. This one however sported a large grin.

Perhaps one of his allies would warn him about what would come, but it mattered little if they did.

"Electrode use Explosion!"

That command was enough to tell Boreas of the danger before him. There was little time to react as the Electrode glowed with light. The following explosion should've hurt a lot more than it did, but when Boreas opened his eyes, he could see the remnants of a screen protecting him. When the smoke cleared, he saw no trace of the human that had been guarding him. Only a crater containing a charred Electrode.

"Heh. Guess we won't be worrying about her any more," he noted before turning back the way he came. The others could still use his help after all. She wouldn't have done this if she wasn't planning on using it to make her own escape possible. Now it's our turn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    "*cough* Just as I thought. Left yourself wide open!" A large container was suddenly vaulted into the air and crashed down right in front of the frozen bird before it could comprehend what was going on, exploding from the force and splashing them with several gallons of cool water.

"It's lucky I spotted human water spring while you had me pinned down." Auron said with a smirk, stumbling back out of the fog. "See, being a Water type, I know several things about my home element. Such as when it gets too hot," a flash of rage appeared on his face for a moment, before reverting back to his smug attitude, "or, as is the case now, when it gets too cold."

He smiled as the water he tossed onto the Pokémon immediately began to freeze, especially after their attempt at blowing the smoke away with their Icy Wind, which sure enough began to weigh it down faster than it could adjust to. Before it could get the chance to get used to the extra weight, Auron immediately took advantage of his position, grappling his fists together as they lit aflame and slamming both fists down into the back of the bird, causing it to crash into the floor.

"Since you want to work for those monsters, I'll say this only once. Stay out of my- no, our way! We're taking our lives back, and I will make sure that no one gets in the way of that." Auron spat in front of the bird, molten spit sizzling on the floor, and he disappeared into the fog, leaving the bird behind, both injured and weighed down by the excess ice.

4. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    "Protect he child. I'm going after her."
    Umo blinked in place for a moment as the joy of having at least kinda won a tough battle settled in. She started Recovering as she walked towards the fluffy hybrid Boreas had been fighting, she seemed started and flighty since the human had left her behind. Umo approached slowly and hunkered down while recover took effect, strands of green ooze gathering and seeping back into the golem's body. She offered a large mitt like hand out to the new hybrid.

"Hullo new friend. Sorry about the tussle we were in, the humans are being pretty hard headed about not having us leave. Do you want to come with? My billed friend over there is guiding us to the outside! I have never been and I have to say I am pretty excited. I will keep you safe I promise!"

SAF likes this.
  5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    As they slowly regained control of their senses after the final blows, Kyanis looked up only to hear the sizzle of the other fusion's spit and the hazy outline of it in the fog. They lunged forward - and found themself caged in the ice, just as their opponent had planned.

Smug demeanor having completely vaporized, they hissed at the escaping fusion with an arched neck and glare. Damn you, damn you, DAMN YOU! echoed down the hallways, a jingle of frustration to any human ears.

Already some of their comrade Pokémon had disappeared from the battlefield in flashes of red and white. One of the grunts who had fought with them appeared to be missing, taken out by a rogue explosion. Multiple others lay knocked out around them. And the one assigned to recapture the experiments lay frozen to the floor.

They clenched their beak. They'd failed.

6. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Evelyn tried to shake off the Paralysis of the Thunder Wave, but she found that she could barely move now. She looked up at the oozing giant that approached her. The nine-tailed one told the one in front of her to protect her? Why?

That question was answered quickly. Her eyes widened at the thought of going outside. She hadn’t seen the sun in so long that she was starting to think that she had dreamt it all. She tried to stand, but she was pulled back onto one knee when her muscles suddenly seized up.

“You might have to carry me. It’s hard to move right now,” she admitted.

“Just be glad I didn’t have to freeze you,” Boreas pointed out as he returned. “I can’t go leaving you in this horrible place or letting you hit me with Fighting-Type moves.” Something I wouldn’t HAVE to worry about if I were still a Fairy-Type, he mentally added. While he did not show any visible indication of his anger spiking, it was clear that the Eevee detected it. He paid it no mind as he scanned the room.

It seemed the enemies in the room had been defeated.

“I suggest we move on before someone else tries to keep us here,” Boreas suggested.

7. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Umo bent down and scooped up the eevee hybrid, nestling her in the crook of one large arm. A quick adjustment to armor plate placement and ooze density allowed for a firm, slighty bouncy matress with an earthy armor guardrail along the edge to help her hold on. The giant arose to full height again and scanned the area, spoting the bright orange of Auron's tail through the icy mist and smoke from their battle. She lumbered towards it, shoving the occasional villainous Pokémon out of the way with her free arm. The battle had thinned over the last few minutes, Umo noticed a lot of the humans running off after retreating their Pokémon.

The giant waved to Auron as she passed a frozen up hybrid that was stuck to the floor.
    "Am I taking this one with us too?" she called out loudly pointing at the angry looking beaked hybrid.

8. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Auron paused in his tracks and turned to face the large Pokémon, who was now carrying a small bipedal Pokémon, some kind of Eevee from what he could see. He turned back in the direction of that icy bird and scowled. "They chose their side. I won't- *cough* jeopardize my own chances in the naive hope that they see things my way. I'm not allowing them to take my freedom from me, and I suggest you don't either." The Golduck felt a tinge of remorse upon saying this, as he genuinely hoped the other freaks like him would be able to sympathize, and they could all work together to live a better life. Clearly, due to the bird's actions and words, this would not be the case.

Regardless, he continued to push forward. He knew the exit was just ahead, and he had to get out. He needed to. So...why was the room around him starting to blur and spin? And why was he gasping for air all of a sudden, the oxygen failing to enter his lungs? The last battle flashed through his mind, and he came to a sudden realization.

"D-Damn it...the...smoke...no..." Auron's eyes suddenly blanked and he collapsed on the ground, having passed out from the smoke inhalation he had accrued from the last battle.

The world turned to black as he dipped into a dreamless sleep.

#48 May 25, 2023
    Last edited: May 25, 2023
  9. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Unsurprisingly, their billed companion refused the idea of bringing the only other Ice-Type in the room along, and Boreas shared the sentiment. That one was clearly an enemy unlike the Eevee that just didn't know better. He followed the Water-Type only to stop when their aquatic companion began to stumble. A look of concern washed over the Ninetales' face, which Boreas didn't bother hiding.

Without hesitation, he looked at their larger companion.

"You're going to have to carry him too, I'm afraid," he told her. "His body is too hot for me to touch safely, and mine has too much electricity for him to touch me."

"Why not?" the Eevee spoke up.

"No time," Boreas replied as he continued on. They couldn't really afford to waste time. Every second they stayed only increased their odds of getting captured. There was also the fact that their leader needed help, and they couldn't help very well here.

#49 May 25, 2023
    Last edited: May 25, 2023
  10. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    "They chose their side." Auron said with a scowl. Umo frowned as her new friends turned away, she paused before leaving and reached to her shoulder between a couple of her stony plates to break off a small ball of green ooze.

"If you need to find us plop this on the ground and it will make its way back to me eventually." Umo whispered to the icy bird fusion, as she put the small ball of slime in the bird's talon as it struggled against its bonds. The giant gave the bird a big smile and hurried up after the others, just in time to see Auron collapse onto the ground.

"You're going to have to carry him too, I'm afraid," he told her. "His body is too hot for me to touch safely, and mine has too much electricity for him to touch me."
    Umo gave an affirming nod and gently picked up Auron with her left arm, the healing green ooze undulating him forward. Using her right she nudged the Eevee fusion to ride on her shoulders for a bit, moving a couple of plates out of the way into a makeshift if squishy seat.

The giant Pokémon lumbered forward after Boreas with her charges now secure. "Where too next?"

11. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    "Whichever way we can find outside first," Boreas responded. "After that? I say we just focus on getting as far from here as we can." If he were alone, he would likely attempt to bring down the place rather than escape. However, since two of his companions broke him loose, he felt obliged to make sure they at least escaped.

The Electrode from earlier blew a hole in the floor, so that path was out, but this one was fair game. Soon enough, they came to a door. Boreas could hear the rustling of leaves outside, a sound he wasn't really accustomed to having lived his whole life on a mountain covered in snow and ice. The place didn't really have that many trees. This place on the other hand...

"This door leads out," the Ninetales stated. The door in question had a metal handle and a locking mechanism with two lights. These green and red lights were both off, however, showing that someone had previously broken the electronic lock, not that Boreas would know anything about that. Surely it won't be that easy, Boreas had thought as he lifted a paw. He pushed down the handle and watched as the door slowly opened. Talk about anti-climactic.

Regardless, the Ninetales stepped out into the sunlight, wind blowing through his fur. A smile spread across the Eevee face as she saw the sunlight pouring in through the open door. She couldn't remember the last time she had been outside.

12. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Umo lumbered forward after Boreas, walking carefully with her charges. The eevee fusion on her shoulders tapping her to duck extra low to avoid low ceilings, at least they seemed pretty happy up there for the time being. The giant caught up to her elegant companion right as they pressed down on the handle and a rush of strangely sweet smelling air wafted in from beyond its threshold. Putting down both Auron and the Eevee fusion just outside the door, Umo stepped back a ways and ran forward in a few big bounds, slapping her large hands together she dove through, putting all of her armor plates in her center to be as small as she could. With a loud squelch she slid through to the bizarrely beautiful outdoors.

"...never been here before. Have you two?" Umo said while she gently picked up Auron to nestle him back in the crook of her arm.
    She offered her hand to the Eevee fusion to climb back into her back.

13. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    "I can't even remember the last time that I was outside," the Eevee said as she stood. The paralysis was starting to wear off, so she opted to climb up the golem's stony plating and onto her shoulder.

"I can't say that I have been here either. Those humans brought me across the ocean," Boreas mentioned before continuing on. "The best things we can do right now are to get as far from here as we can and to find some Oran Berries. I never was at full strength to begin with, and I'm sure we could use them." The humans never did keep him at full strength. They were trying and failing to break him up until his escape.

Perhaps there were others like him. Perhaps those others have perished, or perhaps they escaped. Regardless, one thing was clear: they needed food. Of course an Oran Berry would do for now.