1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Pokémon HOME Friend Codes

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword and Shield' started by BZRich64, Feb 11, 2020.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 Terra Destroyer

Mordred
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,200.8
    Post your Pokémon HOME friend codes here to let other members of LV connect with you for Friend Trade. It would also probably be a good idea to include your in-game name as well, for verification purposes (let people know they've friended the right person). If you don't know how to check your code, click the Friends button in your room, then Add Friends.
    IGN: BZRich64
    Friend Code: TQPHGHRULWST

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

*Trumpets Intensify*
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.2
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    IGN: Neb
    Friend Code: FRAMUHUWRQXS

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 Terra Destroyer

Mordred
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,200.8
    It turns out that, for some reason, Friend Trade is a local-only feature and as far as I can tell that's the only thing that friends are used for. As such, there actually isn't any reason to share friend codes with anyone you can't meet up with IRL unless/until they fix that. I'm still going to leave this thread here if anyone still wants to share friend codes anyway, though I'm removing it's sticky status.