1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: International Police Operations

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Hmm... Didn't the security systems get jeopardized for quite a while? I guess that must've been how they got past through... wait... This was before the bombing?" Elodie stood there, realizing something after Cyrus explained what had happened.

"So if the security systems froze for a while, it could've affected this external camera as well. And during that time, they might have realized that there was a camera in the rock. The rock was holding the camera in place anyway, so if it were to lose it's correct position in the rock, the camera wouldn't be able to see what's happening (assuming that the camera was on the rock and the camera was found on the ground later). If they did that, I think that this would've been the place where they smuggled the bombs in". Elodie said, quite confident with her answer. But after stating her ideas, she started to get confused even more.

"How did they even realize that there was a camera there? Did they have an accomplice? Or in other words- did the people who bomb this place had a spy here so that they knew that there was a camera there?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Elodie gets 5 XP 10 XP for effort)

"Put it this way," Cyrus explained. "Our security systems claimed that this camera was still active the entire time and we haven't noticed any changes in footage. You could say that this camera was responsible for watching the waters in this area. However, I'll give you credit, perhaps this is the place where they smuggled the bombs in, because this area was left completely unguarded when the camera was tampered with."

Mars, speaking through the radio, said into Elodie's ears, "I think it is equally possible that 'they' might have had done some surveillance on the building before actually acting, and maybe that's how they found the camera. If it is Fiera we're dealing with, they're quite professional enough to know how to get past security systems."

Cyrus also looked in the direction of where the camera was supposed to watch and that lead to a rear entrance where boats were supposed to dock and release supplies. "There. They must have used a boat to smuggle the bomb into the building undetected, because the external camera was supposed to watch it..."

"And soon enough, their security systems get compromised," Mars added discreetly. "You know, I wouldn't be surprised if they could get past employees undetected."

3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    What about traitors in the company?" Kira wondered

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I hardly think it is possible that one of my employees could have betrayed me, or Saturn," Cyrus replied. "They've all been screened and some of the remnants of Team Galactic who chose to stay have taken measures that there aren't any traitors. The local police have taken the liberty of interviewing, or interrogating, every last employee, so I'm not sure where else you can get. You might as well ask your superiors, or Mars, to see if they have anything."

"He's not wrong," Mars said through radio. "The Veilstone police have interviewed all the employees of the Galactic Energy Company as 'witnesses' or 'suspects'. They couldn't get too far, and neither could they inspect the problems we've just seen to."

"What still worries me, though," Mars continued, "is that we still have stolen experimental generators on the loose. I haven't told you about the details, so I'll explain in debrief. It seems there's a bigger problem at stake than just having these things being stolen."

(When you're ready, you can return to the Veilstone police station; or you can stay and ask Cyrus or Saturn for any more details; or if you want to give them a farewell)

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hmm, well I guess so. I for one don't know too much about the world, so I probably didn't think that it'd be possible for their spies to have done surveillance here as well, seeing as this place is quite... hidden" Elodie said, quite confused. "Do you still have any other clues though, something like anything else seeming out of place?" Elodie added, trying to get some more information before they return to Mars.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Not that we know of," Cyrus replied. By then, the group was back inside the Galactic Energy Company's main lobby. He seemed to remember something and motioned for Saturn to hand him the aforementioned device, albeit it was dead, sealed in a plastic bag. "Oh, and we're not sure what to make of this device which may have been responsible for causing the system freeze. We don't have the technology to analyse it further, so you might as well take it with you to have it checked. I won't interfere with your investigation any further, but one thing is for certain, I want those experimental generators found."

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @[member="Pokémist"]

Atelier had been waiting for the third agent for quite a while and long enough that he wondered whether she would show up at all. Ashley Supernova. That was her name. Even though she had been noticed in Sunyshore City for a while, Atelier wondered if Mars was taking too big a risk to launch the Veilstone investigation without a full team. For good measure, he received permission from the HQ Office of the IP to personally brief the third agent. It had already been a day since the investigation was launched, so Atelier had to make this relatively quick. Complete a briefing, including what Ashley may have missed, and give her the weapon of her choice.

He saw Ashley wandering around the lighthouse and he approached her. "Ashley? My name is Atelier, from the International Police. Mars was expecting you."

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "oh sorry Sir" Ashley said. She came a few steps forward. "Where the team is right now?" She asked. She didn't bothered to tell where she was.
    But where was she? She thought of keeping it a secret as for now because it's not such important matter than the investigation.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (The two of them are talking face to face at the Sunyshore Vista lighthouse)

Atelier smiled. This girl was as clueless as she was already. In terms of International Police conduct, that was a good sign. "First things first, I better issue you your ID card for policing purposes." He opened his briefcase at a more discreet area near the lighthouse to reveal not only the card, but also several weapons. "As you may not know, your leader, Mars, is currently heading an investigation at Veilstone City on very recent bombing that had happened there. You'll have to ask her for the details, but what I can tell you is that involves one of the most dangerous criminal organizations out there, so be prepared."

"Besides that," he added, "I better issue you with a non lethal weapon. If we had more time, we could practise using them, but the investigation won't wait."

Pick one weapon:
    Taser
    Laser Projectile
    Ballistic Shield

(Ashley receives an International Police identity card)

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Oh I see. I'll choose laser projectile" Ashley said and nods at what Altier said. Ashley keeps police identity card safely in bag.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @[member="Pokémist"]

Atelier smiled. "Alright, then. Here you go!" he said, as he handed Ashley the weapon. "Now, bear in mind that you're not stuck with this weapon forever. If you find you'd like a different weapon, just let me know and I'll try to get you one at some time."

"On the other hand," he added, as he also handed Ashley an earpiece, "you'll want to stay in touch with us and Mars as we require a lot of communication. Moreover, I've prepared a handful of gadgets you can use if you really need to. But hey, why not take some along?" In addition to the laser projectile, Atelier handed a number of road flares and surveillance flares to Ashley as well as barricade-setting equipment. "If I had more time, I'd debrief you myself, but we have things to do. For now, is there anything else you need or need answering?"

However, Atelier's eyes lit up as if he had almost forgotten something. "Oh right," he said while taking out a kind of medicine. "This is a suppression serum which will probably save you at the brink of death. If you're to that point where your injuries are fatal, inject yourself with this and it will keep death at bay until you receive medical attention."

[Ashley receives a Laser Projectile, a communications earpiece, a suppresion serum, 3 Road Flares, 3 Surveillance Flares, 3 Barricades]

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Ha... I guess managing a multiplayer RP on vacation is hard...)

@[​IMG]Pokémist

"In any case," Atelier added, "I better dispatch you to Veilstone City so that you're up to speed. There is a shuttle waiting near the beachhead below that is intended to retrieve Mars and the other agents from Veilstone. You'll probably expect to be briefed by Mars herself once you're there. However, I'm not expecting Mars to be extracted right away at this hour, but you should go to the shuttle anyway."

Atelier then looked to his radio and picked it up from his belt. "Mars..."

@⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ @~Seeker Of Shadows~

Mars had received the message in full after Cyrus had given Elode and Kira the suspicious device sealed in the plastic bag. At this point, the smoke over Veilstone City had cleared and night had fallen over the city. Even so, traces of smoke were still there as small numbers of tactical troops patrolled the streets. On Mars' part, she had been sitting at her desk in the Veilstone police station for probably too long.

"Alright, thank you, Atelier," Mars replied. "Well team, I'm happy to inform you that our third agent has made a largely belated arrival at Sunyshore City. We're probably going to be extracted tomorrow morning, so I think we can call it a night. Just be careful out there, and I might even join you for dinner."

@[​IMG]Pokémist

She switched channels. "Ashley? This is Mars, your commanding officer. How are you holding up?"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kira looked at Mars. ''Finally, that took her/him so long.'' she sighed, gazing at the night sky.
    ''So now what? what to do with this?'' she wondered

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (When its 2k17 and you don't want to assume someone's gender )

(Also, are we in the same place as Mars or not? Got quite confused XD)

"Well, I hope whoever the third agent is comes here safely." Elodie said, cheerfully.

Kira then asked on what they should do with the device. "Oh, Mars should have that." Elodie replied.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @[member="⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆"] (You and Tala are still outside the Galactic Energy Company's building and Mars is still in the police station)

While still waiting on Ashley for a response, Mars switched channels again to talk to Elodie and Kira. "Right, so I think we ought to conduct a debrief before we call it a night. Report back to the police station as soon as you can, if there's nothing else for you to do."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kira sighed. ''Elodie, wanna do some small groceries before heading to the police station or wanna go right away there? and we make some leftovers?''

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm fine either way. You can decide." Elodie said. She didn't really mind if they had to eat some leftovers, they could just reheat it.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Even at this hour, life was slowly returning to normal on the streets of Veilstone City. The Veilstone Department Store was maintaining its regular operations and the tactical officers were still on guard. Perhaps whenever the International Police would give the order, the need for extra security would not be needed. The department store still had a vast number of groceries for sale and was well open, albeit two officers would stand guard just in case.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kira nodded. "Lets ge5 this over with than" as she walked in the direction of the station.

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Sir, I am Ashley here. Can you hear me?" Ashley said to Mars which was her commanding officer from what she knew.