1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @[member="122 Generation"]

(remind me who this person is, again? This will help me guide his interactions with you guys

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @[member="WavePearl"]

(No problem. This person is the chief scholar Princess Bonnie mentioned earlier who has knowledge of the Kalski map and possibly where the Flare Guild's fortresses are)

3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle felt herself draggen a long with Leon..non the less she was amzed by the amount ot books. "So this is whope kalski. I believe its bigger than fayan"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7

"Ah, Sir Leon...Princess Bonnie informed me you were coming." the man smiled. "If you'll come with me, we will go over the map of Kalski together."

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @[member="WavePearl"]

"Thank you sir," Leon said gratefully. "You know, I never counted on Princess Bonnie being so generous when it came to sharing her resources, and her brother's, with her allies. What is it like working under her?"

As Leon talked and Michelle followed, the royal scholar showed them to a vast map of all of the known regions of Kalski. However, this was certainly information that only the royals would know and value. With all this information here, it was no wonder the royal family here in Illumis was fit to rule Kalski. Meanwhile, as Leon talked, he looked to the map for his first impression of it.

6. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    The map of Kalsi was a surprisingly vast place, with rolling hills, high mountains, sandy beaches, and more.

"The lady Bonnie has a wisdom beyond her young age--our lord King Meyer taught her well." the chief scholar replied. "We here in Kalski believe in taking care of those in need, and this hospitality extends to our allies as well."

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @[member="WavePearl"]

"That is very good indeed," Leon remarked. "The people of Kalski are lucky to have a benevolent ruler like her, and her brother. For my part, I'm grateful of how much they have poured into keeping the well-being of Kalski high, which includes fighting the Flare Guild. That being said, that is why my friend and I are here. The princess and prince mentioned that to fight the guild, we would have to take over or destroy a number of their key fortresses to ensure the dangers of Kalski's markets are no more - in addition to saving my home. I'm just wondering, where would these fortresses be located?"

8. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7

"Look closer--the map has them marked as fortresses." the chief scholar assured Leon. "Bear in mind this is the most recent version we have--the spies could discover another one at any moment.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @[member="WavePearl"]

Leon examined the map closely as instructed by the royal scholar. Indeed, there were marked fortresses... Specifically, there were three of them marked so far.

"Sekitai... Romantica... and Flusselles..." Leon said softly. "Wow, they sure do know how to pick their locations, don't they? But would there be more, perhaps? That's what worries me. It may be a while before I can ever return home... Oh, no wonder they were so close to Relievera."

(Opening the floor to you, Wave, and see if there's any other possibilities.)

10. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    "Our spies have located possible locations, but they have not begun construction yet." the chief scholar replied. "It would not be a good idea for you to travel there, as these locations are under heavy guard. It was a miracle our spies made it back with proof of their existence."

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @[member="WavePearl"]

Leon sighed. "Alright, and where might these places be so we know where to avoid them?"

12. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    The chief scholar pulled out another map with the possible locations marked. "Here you are--the map has notes about the location."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    We arent afraid. Come on Leon. We just go there" michelle said determined.

14. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @122 Generation

(somehow work a memory of Serena's earlier performance in here?)

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @WavePearl (You have permission, by all means!)

Leon looked a little nervous at Michelle's enthusiasm, but he refrained from saying anything.

He looked at the map once more. There were about two more fortresses under construction and they were located in different areas of of Kalski. One was being built at a crossroads, and the other was built right outside a city. How frightening!

"But I'm not so sure..," he said to Michelle. "But if it's the only way to stop the guild, and finding a way to save both my home and Kalski's markets, it may be necessary. We can consider it when we're more prepared."

(I'll need a little more time to decide where they will be, Tala, but feel free to contribute. They will head out soon!)

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
  17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @WavePearl

(That will depend on how recent this would be! After all... This event is happening after the main RP team left Azuria. We'd be destroying the space-time continuum in any case! How about Serena in conversation with the scholar and Princess Bonnie before this current conversation is happening?)

18. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @122 Generation

(To prevent any plot holes, Serena's performance would've been 6 months before the main RP--that work?)

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (That is all fine.)

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @WavePearl

(Ha... I just remembered that Princess Bonnie mentioned Captain Umi on the previous page and how they're in the main RP at the moment. But yeah, 6 months prior would work. It's just that Leon and Michelle are in the present right now. In any case, you could set up the flashback so that it's in Bonnie or Clemont's minds (or even both!), so that there is possible future impact)