1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Leon. She can handle this." Michwlle said. "Eruption Ian" she calles out

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "But... But..." Leon said. He glanced at Michelle and realised just how calm she was. "Argh, alright... Leaf Blade if you must."

"She's definitely right!" Belle squeaked back. "Don't worry, Leon! It's just a scratch!"

2nd round

Ian uses Eruption... Miss!
    Haunter A uses Lick... Hit!
    Ian takes 5 damage.

Belle uses Leaf Blade... Critical Miss!
    Haunter B uses Lick... Hit!
    Belle takes 5 damage.

Belle (6/20)
    Ian (7/20)
    Haunter A (24/24)
    Haunter B (24/24)

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." Leon said. "No, I'll have to help them out."

Leon uses Healing Balm on Belle... Success!
    Belle recovers 5 HP!

Belle (11/20)
    Ian (7/20)
    Haunter A (24/24)
    Haunter B (24/24)

(Don't forget Eruption's power is tied to how much HP Ian has, and ah... I may have made the Haunter too powerful XD)

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (Yes I know and the first time it also most strong)
    "Flamethrower" she called out. Ian pant it. But nodded to go again. "I know You can defeat them" shebthought . "I believe in you"
    After the move Michelle stepped in front of Ian just in case the haunter got lucky again. Ready to block with her blades. "Remember this. Our training" Ian roared

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Ah. Okay)

Leon was relieved that his healing balm had worked on Belle, but he started to worry at how much more Belle could take. Worried for Ian's sake too, he prepared another round of healing balm. Belle, on the other hand, readied another Leaf Blade, but like Leon she was worried for her own sake.

3rd round

Leon uses Healing Balm on Ian... Success!
    Ian recovers 5 HP!

Ian uses Flamethrower... Critical hit!
    Haunter A takes 20 damage!
    Haunter A uses Lick... Critical hit!
    Ian takes 10 damage!

Belle uses Leaf Blade... Hit!
    Haunter B takes 10 damage.
    Haunter B uses Shadow Punch... Hit!
    Belle takes 8 damage.

Belle (3/20)
    Ian (2/20)
    Haunter A (4/24)
    Haunter B (14/24)

Belle and Ian are in danger!

"Help... Leon... I feel faint..." Belle squeaked.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle fell backwards from thebattacks. She couldnt block it for Ian. "That happens" with that shebstarted her own attack.
    "Dark slashes" as with both blades slashing towards her opponents

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    4th round

Michelle attacks... Hit!
    Haunter A takes 6 damage!
    Haunter A was defeated!

Leon uses Healing Balm... Failure!
    Belle uses Magical Leaf... Hit!
    Haunter B takes 8 damage!
    Haunter B uses Lick... Hit!
    Belle takes 5 damage!
    Belle was defeated!

"Dang..." Leon muttered. He rushed over to pick up the Bellossom and fall back. "Michelle! This one's for you!"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Of course. Ian flamethrower" as she leaped herself in again with the same attack

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    5th round

Ian uses Flamethrower... Hit!
    Haunter B takes 10 damage!
    Haunter B was defeated!

"No... Belle..." Leon whispered quietly as he held the Bellossom in his arms. He knew Belle was strong, but he wondered just how much longer Belle could take. "We have to get her help. Now."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle thought. "Look. We arent far away from rhe city. Why dont you walk back. And I wait here also buy some potions and revives" she replied

(Iforgot if those excists)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (I bet in this fantastical world, potions are called Vulneraries. Not sure for Revives)

"But we've gone pretty deep through the route already," Leon said. He cradled the Bellossom in his arms a little longer before putting her back in the Heart charm. "No, let's keep going. I'm sure Romantia won't be far from here. We can always get some help over there, even though the Flare Guild has a fortress in that exact direction. The thing is, it'll take a while to head back to Illumis."

Two Flare Guild merchants continued their monitoring of the duo, but they could not act as another Haunter came and scared them away...

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle nodded and put Ian back also. "Lets go than" she gave a small smile and hold out her hand. "If ever somethig happens regarding about me. Just get away okay"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon smiled back at Michelle, though he hesitated when Michelle offered her hand to him. "Well... I... I don't think I can leave you yet if something bad happens. Only if I have to."

Nervously, he reached out to hold Michelle's hand with his own. "Right," he said. "Shall we get going?" He looked at his hand and shuddered. Was he really holding her hand?

(The outskirts of Romantia are not far, since it's at the end of the swamp)

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "That is really sweet Leon. But I will be fine. Because I know you are there for me" as she put her face towards him. "I am glad to ..." she thought for a second and than said. "To find a little brother like you" something different that she wanted to say. "Lets go"

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon's breathing stopped short when Michelle brought her face to his. Didn't this seem familiar? Plus, since when did he care for her like this? It might be because she was the only company he'll have for the time being.

"Little brother?" he replied. "I'm sure I'm older than you, if not taller."

With that, they left the swamp and into the clearing of trees and grass. Not far, the lights of the city of Romancia were in sight. The sunlight had faded away, which left Kalski to enter the night.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Does it matter ? " she laughed. And looked at the night lights . "Lets get you to a healer" pulling him a long.

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon still hadn't come to grips that he was still holding Michelle's hand by the time they entered Romantia. While there was a marketplace and a tavern (no surprise there), there were also a few inns and where the local cleric was stationed. What was quite disheartening, though, was that the marketplace was under the tight control of the Flare Guild and limited goods were up for sale. Mostly, civilians of Romantia had to go to the Flare Guild itself to conduct business. In the night, though, merchants were sparse and there were no sentries. It seemed that Romantia's guardian, Valerie, had been doing her job well.

Michelle continued pulling Leon's hand by the time they were in the town square. "Er... Right," Leon said nervously, as he still saw his hand in Michelle's. "We better find a cleric."

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle fibally let go. "Just go to thrm. Than I find a nice inn to sleep" with that she walked off. But a second later returned. "Here take Ian as well." Putting it in his hand and ran tot he inn place

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon was almost confused as to why Michelle had handed Ian to him when she could have gone to the cleric herself, but he couldn't blame her for being tired. It was night, and Leon wasn't that tired, though. With that said, he took Ian's charm and Belle's and went off to see the cleric. Thankfully, the cleric Joy was still open for business at this hour, but Leon had run into a little complication.

"Wait, why am I being charged?" he asked.

"It's a standard service fee," Cleric Joy said. "Look, as much as I'd like to help, I have fees to pay to the guild. Otherwise, they won't let me work. In fact, it's a good thing that the guardian Valerie will always find a way to help us once in a while, but many of the city depend on the guild."

Leon did feel sorry for her, and he extracted whatever gold he had to pay for the service. Cleric Joy laid her hands on both Ian and Belle, saying, "Spirits of life... give a new dream to these souls... Arise!" A light - cast by the spell - shined on both the tired Ian and the defeated Belle before the Pokémon were up on their feet again. Leon looked happy to see his Pokémon awake again and afterwards he recalled both Belle and Ian into their respective charms.

Elsewhere, Michelle's presence did not go unnoticed by the locals. Her clothes and her hair were simply too easy to spot by anyone, even at this time of night. While there were some Flare Guild merchants walking around, most of them gathered into local taverns to share meals and drinks. One merchant had just come from the marketplace after collecting so-called 'taxes' from all the shops too.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle had found the inn. "Wait how much" she looked surprised and checked her pockets. "How can anyone ever affort thjs" the inn keeper nodded and told the same story as cleric Joy just did. "Whatever." She walked out of the inn agaim. Yawning and hungry. Seeing the tavern she even got more hungry. "Now what... " she went towards the same dir3ction she walked earlier towards Leon

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon eventually walked out of Cleric Joy's workplace and met up with Michelle. She looked somewhat miserable as she did appear both tired and hungry. He grimaced as he waved for her attention before handing over Ian's Heart charm into her hand. He asked Michelle what was going on, and it wasn't before long that he got up-to-speed.

"Wait, so the innkeeper had to charge service fees too?" he said to her. "That's pretty cold of the guild, I must say. It doesn't help that at the rate we're spending, we might have to share a room to cut costs. I can't really see a lot of alternatives either. But you know, that can wait. What do you feel for now? Want to try to grab a place at the inn, or should we grab something to eat at the tavern?"