1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽625.5
    Mosugabā ya
    Mosugabā
    Ōkīkeredo
    dō ten nin
    shisha wa Kanda no
    biru
    chitchai na
    yamanashi ken Haru wa
    kui mon ni ~
    komaru yo ~
    Mosugabā ya
    Mosugabā
    Mosugabā ya
    Mosugabā ya

That was the song The Twin Nuts once sang to calm Mosugaba down, after it came looking for them and spread its pollen, causing Kirby to be unable to inhale.

18 years later, the song has since fallen silent. Kirby's inhale ability has since returned, but Mosugaba is back to try and rescue its friends. Now, Kirby, Mosugaba, and various others that are not of this universe set out on a quest to find The Twin Nuts and return them to their home on Embrya Island. However, new majū have sprung up in the 18 years that have passed. Could this be the return of Nightmare, or is it right under everyone's noses?

Miju, Mirage, Blaze, Neptune, Volt, and フーパ awaken at Gangu's toy store, confused as to where they are. 'Ugh. What happened? Where am I?' Mirage thinks, not out loud. 'Where are Lugia and Matthew, and where's that strange rubber ducky I met once?' "Fūpa! Odemashi!" [Hoopa! Appear!] says フーパ. Gangu hears this, thinking one of the toys fell off the shelves. He walks over to the six Pokémon toys and picks up フーパ, the one that spoke. "Watashi wa kono omocha o mita koto ga arimasen. Sorehanandesuka?" [I've never seen a toy like this before. What is it?] Gangu asks himself. He thinks about asking Fumu, but she's probably busy with other things. He then puts フーパ back with the others, then picks up Blaze, noticing his broken arm. He also notices that the toy's head is a button, pressing it out of curiosity. No sound is heard, and no light is seen, either. "It's a long story..." Blaze says. Gangu drops him out of shock, running out of his store to go tell Fumu. She might know what to do. "Fūmu! Fūmu! Watashi no mise ni wa eirian ga imasu!" [Fumu! Fumu! There's an alien in my store!] says Gangu, still in shock. "Anata no mise no eirian? Kakunin sa sete kudasai," [Alien in your store? Let me check,] says Fumu. She walks to Gangu's toy store. When she gets there, she enters, only to see Blaze and the other Pokémon toys. The designs of the toys sure do scream 'aliens'. She examines the toys for any other signs of aliens, and the copyright info on the tags and plastic also scream 'aliens'. She looks at Blaze for a few minutes, examining his broken arm. She presses the button, wondering if the toy works, since she sees a speaker on his right leg. Nothing. She gives Blaze to Gangu, somewhat curious as to if he can fix the broken toy. Unfortunately, he can only make Blaze a new arm, since Gangu doesn't have any spare parts to try and fix everything else. He goes to the back of his store, and measures Blaze's arm to try and make a new prosthetic arm for the toy. Once the prosthetic is finished, Gangu fits it to the broken arm, and it seems to fit like a glove. He walks back to Fumu, putting Blaze back where he was with the others.

Meanwhile... Kirby is playing with Bun and the other kids by the pink hero's house, when all of a sudden, they spot Mosugaba flying towards Pupu Village. "Modottekita?" [It's back?] Bun asks himself. Calling out to the giant moth, he says "Nē, asoko! Za tsuin'nattsu de kaettekita to omoimashita!" [Hey, up there! I thought you went back home with The Twin Nuts!] The fairies might have gotten captured again.

#1 Nov 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  2. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽625.5
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (I- still need to google Pupu Village before deciding where Airin and Snowy will land on.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽625.5
    (Of course. Take as much time as you need, @SAF.)

SAF likes this.
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    The portal would have appeared in the sky like any cliché portal. Not this one, however. It opened up sideways near a riverside and spit out a young girl in white-and-blue attire (with a bag around her waist that clipped like a belt), followed by a Gardevoir carrying a white purse. It wasn't the smoothest landing they could have made, yet it wasn't a rough one either. Still, the two of them were shot out of the portal just like that and then the portal closed in an instant. It was the strangest feeling: just seconds ago, they were inspecting one of the venues at the Pokétopia theme park. Now where did they go? The girl, Maria, was the first to get up. Her brain was still spinning so she couldn't stand on her feet yet.

She thought to herself, Wha...? Where am I? Now that her eyes were also slowly back into focus, Maria examined her surroundings. She had landed on a grassy path with a river flowing serenely nearby and there was a calm-looking pond elsewhere. It looked quite peaceful, actually. There was a forest in one direction that Maria thankfully did not land into and, in the other direction, a cheerful-looking village. Well, at least Maria had landed in some place close to civilization! Is this a dream? she thought. Then Maria was also reminded that she wasn't alone earlier. Her Gardevoir, Evergreen, was also lying flat on the ground.

"Evergreen?" Maria called out to her.

"Maria? Are you okay?" Evergreen replied back with her mind. After all, as a Gardevoir, she was a telepath.

"I'm fine," Maria replied.

Soon enough, Evergreen was sitting up and on her feet. Like Maria, she also took a moment to orient herself with her surroundings. The river, the pond, the grass, the village... Everything was very unfamiliar to her. Not sure if she was dreaming, she looked at Maria, who shook her head in response. It was as if to assure Evergreen that this wasn't a dream. So after taking another moment to adjust to this reality, Maria and Evergreen got on their feet. They agreed that the first sensible action was to find out where they were. Perhaps the village nearby might have some answers.

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Meanwhile, not far from Kirby's residence, two more portals opened up. One of them had Snowy the Alolan Ninetales who made a rather ungraceful entrance with the fall and (unfortunately) sprained one of her hind ankles. And the other one had Airin the Decidueye gijinka who fared much better than Snowy in terms of landing.

And then Airin was in for a surprise when she first saw Snowy while settling herself: a full-breed Alolan Ninetales. Those nine fluffy tails kinda reminded her of Aisu Miyoki, the former class president of Metaroot Gijinka Academy back in Airin's first year. But still, the blue Ninetales looked like she was quite in a pinch. So there's only one thing Airin could do: help Snowy steadying herself.

#6 Nov 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Day 13: Still no sign of other people, other than the sentient tree a while back..." Flamberge muttered to herself as she floated through the forest, holding a simple journal in one hand. "Provisions on the okay, but I miss talking. So far the- what's that?"
    She came to a stop as the trees began to thin out, placing her journal away. Before her eyes seemed to be a house - no, two, three - an entire village replaced the near endless trees she'd seen before. Her eyes shone in excitement - finally, this lone journey she'd wanted to take was paying off. A new world - that meant new experiences, and new peopl- wait...
    "...Jamblasted, I think I gotta burn this page out too."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽625.5
    Mosugaba continues its flight to Pupu Village, not realizing the new arrivals or when Bun called out to it. It just wants to find The Twin Nuts and make sure they're safe. After the giant moth leaves, Bun, Kirby, and the other kids look around and soon see two strange creatures. Kirby walks up to the odd beings, confused as to what they are. Bun and Hohhe walk up to the strangers, as well. "Anatahadare?" [Who are you?] asks Bun. "Anata wa eiriandesu ka?" [Are you aliens?] Hohhe interrupts.

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Azelflover1

With the spectral power she had gained upon evolving from her Dartrix self, Airin formed a pair of spectral hands (like W.D. Gaster's magical hands but looked more like spectral gloves instead of hand bones with big holes on their metacarpals) that immediately took a writing board (brand name: Magna Doodle) from her bag and wrote "Sorry, I don't understand Japanese. But please, help her," while Airin herself was busy supporting Snowy with her actual hands. That's right, the Decidueye girl chose to write her "speeches" because she didn't expect anyone in this world to understand sign language to begin with. Not even Snowy who only could let out a groan in pain at this point.

(Fun fact: Snowy doesn't understand sign language.)

#9 Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  10. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽625.5
    Seeing this message, Kirby and the others are confused at this strange alien language that isn't Japanese or Pupupumoji, but they still attempt to help out the injured alien. Kirby looks to be quite concerned about Snowy, despite just having met her.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    In another part of the village, Maria and Evergreen had arrived hoping to get help. However, the sight of their surroundings struck them as they noticed signs and advertisements in Japanese. Neither Maria nor Evergreen knew how to speak the language, but at least Evergreen could read a little bit. It was one of a few business languages that was used in Pokétopia, although they never practised it.

"I think... we may need help," Maria whispered timidly.

"I think so too," Evergreen replied.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Once she was done mostly-safely disposing of the ashes from her incorrect diary page, Flamberge immediately rushed straight into the village. "JambuhBYE, forest!" She practically flung her hands out in greeting the houses befor eher, then stopped, suddenly feeling quite self-conscious about it - though there weren't many around to witness her near-tomfoolery.
    Okay, maybe DON'T act like you're in one of those lame musicals Franny loves so much. Seriously, what's up with those?! Now, now... right, I should learn more about this place if I'm gonna stay a while. Shaking herself out and pulling her hat down to hide her embarrassment, she floated in what she hoped looked like a confident stride towards the closest individuals - some green-haired lady in a long white dress and a much younger girl next to her. "Bonjam! May I... ask where... I am?"

13. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽625.5
    (Are you talking about Maria and Evergreen, @ChocoChicken? I couldn't find any Cappies that matched your description.)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (Pretty sure the lady with green hair and a long white dress is pretty much Evergreen. Haha if Evergreen was told that, she'd blush)

Evergreen had spent a moment to looking at the village and making sense of the language here. She knew she had learned some of it back home. So would it be possible to set up some kind of mind link so that communication was possible? But before she could put more thought into it, the stranger's words broke her thoughts.

Being approached by a talking creature out of the blue partly startled the pair, yet it was strangely comforting that they understood the language. It was Maria who was first to react. "Finally! Evergreen! Someone who understands us!" she said as she balled her hands into fists. However, Evergreenwas puzzled at the kind of character this was. It was a humanlike female with red hair and dressed in outlandish clothes relative to Maria, including a hat. Well! If Evergreen could pass off as human, this character might as well be comparable to her. She even knew how to float, like psychic-types.

"Uh... No idea. I was going to ask the same thing!" Maria replied to her.

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Azelflover1

Welp, seems like none of these people (?) could understand English. That's not good. This language barrier forced Airin to use her last resort: drawing. After all, who couldn't understand pictures?

Uh, what would Ms. Bayou do with this...? Airin thought as she helped Snowy to lean on the wall of Kirby's home (which happened to be nearby) and get the latter comfortable as best as they both could. She did watch what the one she called Ms. Bayou did to Pepe Sylvan, her Sylveon best friend, when he sprained his ankle. But still, Airin is neither a Lapras nor a school nurse and Snowy is not even a gijinka, so the former had to improvise.

With that in mind, Airin's magical hands proceeded to draw a towel, a pillow, and a bowl of water with a poorly drawn snowflake on the bowl (a.k.a. "a bowl of cold water") on her board. It was then showed to everyone there in an attempt to say, "Can someone get these things, please?"

"D-don't worry about the ice," Snowy whispered to Airin upon seeing the "bowl of cold water" picture. Still in English, much to the latter's relief. That said, Snowy proceeded to gently blow a cold air (by Alolan Ninetales' standard) to her sprained paw. I bet Chief ain't wanna see me like this...

#15 Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  16. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽625.5
    Kirby nods, ready to help. He and Bun walk into the pink puffball's house and grab the pillow off the bed, not realizing that Tokkori was using it. Kirby doesn't really seem to mind, as long as he and everyone else can help. He and Bun exit the house, bringing the pillow over to Airin and Snowy, laying it by them. Hohhe runs into Pupu Village and asks Hana for a towel. Hana gives Hohhe one of the many towels she has, as she isn't using them for anything currently. He takes the towel and runs back to Kirby, Bun, and the others, draping the towel over Snowy's back.

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Oh! You're new here, too? I'm Flamberge, nice to meet you!" With a grin and a bow from her own customs, the mage in question greeted the duo in front of her. "And... you don't..." She paused, noticing the sign behind the duo. Huh, that... Zan's taught me this one! Pu... Pupupu Village? "Oh, wait, you can't read this language, can you?"

18. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽625.5
    (So close)

Back with Gangu... Blaze tests out his prosthetic arm, and it seems to work well. "Hey, thanks," he says, startling both Gangu and Fumu. "Gangu, anata wa tadashikatta to omoimasu!" [Gangu, I think you were right!] says Fumu. She doesn't know how toys could... gain sentience and be alive, unless... they could be more toy-based majū.

#18 Nov 26, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Maria bowed politely with an equal smile to Flamberge. Flamberge was no Pokémon and she seemed quite independent, come to that. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Maria, and this is Evergreen." Maria pointed innocently to her side at the Gardevoir. "She may be a pocket monster, but she's practically my big sister!"

"H-hi..." Evergreen said telepathically, a little flustered that Maria used the full name for a Pokémon, so that her speech only entered Flamberge's thoughts. Now that she followed her gaze to the sign behind her and Maria, Evergreen added, "I... I can read this language, I think. Maria can't. I just don't practice it a lot."

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "A... 'pocket monster'?" Sure, her master Hyness had mentioned summoning rituals long before in the past, but Flamberge had no idea that they were still being practiced today. Perhaps this was another culture's referral to summoned beasts. "Actually, I think I kinda get it. Are you two here to find more? ...Ah, am I in your way?"