1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    We'll see how that goes. ;)

Anywho, random brain dump: If humans count as aliens here, would Adeleine be an alien too?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    Yes, she would. I can only imagine the potential chaos from her paintings.

122 Generation and SAF like this.
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Oh, yes. In this IC case, teach her how to draw berries from Pokémon world and she can do the bulk of healing~ :D

And for those who don't know, this is Adeleine:
    [​IMG]

4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Oh, Evergreen. What are you trying to protect Maria from? :sweat:

122 Generation likes this.
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    You could say it's a big sister's instinct. ;)

SAF likes this.
  6. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    I have graduation practice four days this week, then I'm going to NRG Stadium on Thursday at 7:00 PM. I can't bring my phone with me on any of these days. Sorry about that. I'll RP once I get back home - if I have time, anyways.

Just a quick heads-up about where I'll be and what I'll be doing.

122 Generation and SAF like this.
  7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Okie dokie. The RP won't go anywhere, don't worry. :thumbsup:

8. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    I'm back!

SAF likes this.
  9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Hope you had fun! I had my post-secondary graduation a few weeks ago, as it happened.

SAF likes this.
  10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Azelflover1 @ChocoChicken @122 Generation

Entry number [bleep] of SAF's random brain dump:
    • The "airplane" that Taranza previously alluded to is a Destroya -- specifically one of Nightmare's newer batch of Destroya. I'd imagine he'll get help from either Knuckle Joe, Sirica (both being the same ones from the anime), or Susie (from Planet Robobot) in his attempt to repair the abandoned Destroya. That is, if y'all cool with it.
    [​IMG]
    • If Blacky gets to spar with either Flamberge or Meta Knight (or even Sword Kirby if he's up for it), I'd imagine they'll do this at one point:
    [​IMG]

#210 May 30, 2022
    Last edited: May 30, 2022
  11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Do we... have... turns? I know Lassus likes to have em, but as far as I know he's the only one in that regard on this site.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Actually, @Nova Ozuka too in that one RP they're hosting (relatively) recently. I only asked about turns here because I was the last one who posted in the IC thread and now waiting for someone to say something.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    So the summary...

At the campsite, Snowy is introducing Blacky to the rest of the team, and Blacky is getting to know the rest of his comrades. Everyone else is having breakfast and preparing for the day.

Brenna is getting the toys repaired at Gangu's toy store.

So I suppose all that's left is for Brenna to return to camp so the others can pack up and head out. Also, I should get Maria to stock up on more curry supplies...

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Azelflover1

Okay, sorry for the slow IC response. Been drafting my upcoming post in another site's post drafting room (because LV doesn't have one, sadly) but still not sure about one thing: do we have to pay for toy reparations at Gangu's toy store?

So there's this one site dedicated to RP-ing (our host and I know each other under different names there) with a drafting subforum named "My Private Workshop" (different sites may have different names for it). Only you and the mods there can see everything you dump in there, so unless I'm a mod there, I can't see what you're drafting. Lassus, on the other hand...

#215 Jun 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  16. Azelflover1

Susie
    (Mankey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽636.3
    Nope. Repairs are free of charge.

SAF likes this.
  17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now that my post is up, I think I need another round of brain dump...

Again, I'm contemplating to throw Susie (from Planet Robobot) and/or Elfilin (from Forgotten Land) in here. As with Flamberge and Taranza, their backstories will be different from their game versions in this RP.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That said, Planet Robobot and Forgotten Land spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
    Susie In this RP, Susie is still the executive assistant of the Haltmann Works Company and the daughter of President Haltmann. However, unlike in Planet Robobot, the company's mechanization of Planet Popstar hasn't started yet and Susie is there for initial survey of the planet's resources, so no Clanky Woods and Mecha Knight here. If y'all allow her to help Taranza out instead of Knuckle Joe and/or Sirica, Susie's debut will be her piloting the then-abandoned, now-repaired Destroya with Taranza as her co-pilot.

Elfilin Considering Fecto Elfilis' nature, it's probably safe to assume that Elfilin (and by extension, Fecto Elfilis), can be an alternative solution to the interdimensional travel (another one would be getting a Hoopa somehow). I'm thinking of having Fecto Elfilis as Elfilin's powered-up form, but still need to think of the how and why.
    [​IMG]

What do y'all think?

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @SAF

I have no objections at all, but if they're going to be involved in combat, I would like to limit the amount of party members active in battle. The thing is it would take a while to work out everyone's attacks, doing the math, and using the RNG.

Outside of combat, no complaints.

Okay, now I'm really tempted to throw Kotone into the mix.

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    I don't think Susie will do combat tho. I mean, yes, she can do that with her Business Suit (and I'll stick with her Planet Robobot moveset if she does), but here she'll probably be staying behind, piloting the plane Taranza's checking out right now.
    [​IMG]

As for Elfilin, well...
    While Elfilin himself can't really do combat, I'd say Fecto Elfilis would be too OP for this RP's combat scenarios. I mean, at their full power, Fecto Elfilis can practically kill Nightmare in one shot, and that will ruin the fun. My initial thought with this one is, if we have Elfilin as an ally, he can turn into Fecto Elfilis (like a Hoopa alternating between its Confined and Unbound forms) and use their power to transport everyone straight to Nightmare's HQ, but then they'll turn back into Elfilis afterwards and he'll need a bit of rest while everyone's raiding the HQ.

And that, my friend, will be a wild ride for all of us, especially if Makoto's not with her. :D

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Oh yes. She'll be unrestrained without him. :D She'll have to be a slightly different and modern from Dragon Pearls, though, because as it happens Belle - my original Belle - belongs to Maria's cousin, actually

Subject to approval from @Azelflover1 though.

SAF likes this.