1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Legacy (Version Dawn)- Book 1

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Arkilos, May 1, 2017.

1. Arkilos

Arkilos School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.8
    Pokémon Legacy
    (Version Dawn)
    Prologue
    By Marth and Arkilos.

(Published on phone)

------------------------------------------------------------
    -Water-Earth-Fire-Air-
    (April 1st 1997)

It was dark and stormy that night, shivering cold and laying low in the bushes is a man, obscured by the rain and surrounding bushes and low trees, his dark trench coat is all that is keeping him dry, nearby is a creature also in hiding, it's form oscure, only red eyes dance in the darkness, waiting for its master's orders. The man nods to the creature, and they swiftly move out of hiding ambushing the two guards they had been watching for the past hour waiting for an opportunity to strike. Looming above them is large complex that is the headquarters for the criminal organization Team Rocket.

Like a well oiled machine, the two sneak inside through the ventilation with the guards hidden away in the forest.

There target is clear, make it yo the core, distory it, bringing the rest of the building with it.

However neither accounted for captives being present at the base. They shadowed two men overhearing their conversation "Sir, The test subject has rejected the serum once more, we have tried to weaken its immune system as instructed, however it had no effect." "Very well,Terminate, 626, have the field agents find a new test subject."

With this said the two men enter through a electronic door into a lab named. 'A667, genetics'

"Lucario. Use your aura, can you hear me?" The man said mentally. "Yes Master, I Hear you." A gruff reply, sounded in his head. "Good." The man nodded. "Will ambush the scientist before they can do anything more to their test subject. Once we secured the room I want you to run with the test subject as fast as your aura will take you to professor Oak's Lab. I don't want you to come back here, it will be too late... It has been an honor to be your friend."

Lucario stared at his master wide eyed, not believing what he had read... but resigned to following his master's orders.

The scientists were quickly knocked out, then Lucario freed, a pikachu from it's bonds. Teleporting away to Professor Oak's lab, with alarms now blearing in the building, after running through endless corridors, the man found his way into the core of the building where everything converges. He carefully planted a large bomb in the center of a room, where a large generator powered everything in the complex. The timer started at 01:00 "I'm sorry my love, take care of our son, and I pray to Arceus that you can forgive me one day."

"So we meet again brother, for the last time, I may add. It's a shame it has to end this way Giovanni. You know mother and father loved us equally." The man said as he turned to face a man standing with a knife.

00:50

The man snarled. "Hardly, both favored you and Red from the start. All I was to them was their errand boy!"

00:40

The brothers charged at each other, sharing several blows.

00:30

Giovanni stabs his brother in the chest. Leaving him wincing from pain...

00:20

"I don't think I'll ever understand why you started this, the three of us lead great lives, the favoritism was all in your head, Red and I had just as many chores as you."

00:10

"It will be nice to see mom again. I haven't seen her in a long time." The man Told his brother as he pulled the knife out

Giovanni is on his knees, crying silently.

00:00

The explosion fills the room, the shook wave destroying the support structure for the entire complex sending it falling in onto itself.

In Viridian City General Hospital, a new mother has just given birth. Looking out the window, she seas a bright glow in the distance... "Adam..." silent tears shed down Mrs. Ketchum's cheeks as she hugs her now fatherless son closely.

The doctors took Ash from her arms, as she slowly drifted to sleep, still crying. Layed in his crib, baby Ash, cried out to feed, his meal cut short. However, no sound came out of the baby's mouth. It was fortunate the doctors were already planning on feeding Ash. However not hearing him cry raised alarms. He is mute.

After feeding Ash the doctors place him to sleep with the handful of other babies at the hospital. Keeping safe guard over Ash incase something happens.

After they leave the unplanned visitor makes her appearance. "Mew." Filled with curiosity, she floats around, passing Ash, before returning to him. Starring ently at him her eyes glowing blue with her aura.

With in Ash, another being awakens from her long slumber "What? Where am I, Who am I?"

Lady Mew flies backwards in surprise staring at the still sleeping baby Ash... "Mew?" She then leaves through the open window that she closes behind her again.

"My lady are sure about this." A voice asks Lady Mew. "It's not for me to decide, this is an event that must take place. As it is also I who must cerry it out, Times may his partner, but it must happen among all the 6 worlds."

Her explanation ends there as she finds her way into another hospital, this one in sinnoh region, where she repeats her process, locking the two in a special, however dangerous, bond.

-Water-Earth-Fire-Air-

The Kanto Journal- April 2nd 1997
    Special report
    By- Lisa Williams

In early morning hours of this black, sorrow filled day. The bodice of former world champion and Pokémon Master Adam Ketchum was found dead with his brother Giovanni Ketchum, both found at the former headquarters of the well known criminal organization, Team Rocket that was started by Giovanni Ketchum as a street gang, after having moved away from his parents home at a young age of 13. Where he vanished for several years, re emerging as the newly formed head of Team Rocket.

Law enforcement agencies across the regions are mobilizing to hunt down the various cells that had fractured. Some already being brought under arrest and facing trial for their crimes.

The state funeral for Adam Ketchum will be taking place in the principality of Rota in. Two weeks time , the burial is taking place in his hometown, in Pallet town, after a chance for the entirety of the Kanto region has to say farewell to the hero.

The Pokémon league Chairman, Charles Goodshow, had the following to say to the events. Wearing nothing less than a black suit and white tie.

"I know, it's surprising to see me dressed this way, Adam always said that that day he saw me wear anything formal would be the day he would sprout wings and fly.

We have lost the greatest trainer we had seen since our founding, Adam Ketchum will be remembered by us all. His patients with new trainers and his sacrifice to remove lawbreakers was un-equaled and surpassed by none. Thank you, now I have much to prepare."

Before the chairman left I witnessed a young child in a wheelchair come up handing Mr. Goodshow a piece of paper. What it was we don't know, though we are might find out in two weeks time.
    -Water-Earth-Fire-Air-
    AN:
    Arkilos- Hello sorry for this quick edit, I just want to let you guys know that Lisa Williams is my OC and isn't affiliated with any real world people

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...