1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Pokémon Let's Go Midnight Launches

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    So who here is going to a midnight launch for Let's Go?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Unfortunately not me. :'< Though I assume enough people will around here in NYC since midnight launches for Pokémon games tend to be pretty popular. At the same time they're not a main series game with new Pokémon and region so idk how popular this year's launch will be, but would be interested in reading up on it once the day passes and it's posted about online!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Definitely not me. For one, I'd have to pay full price for the game if I was going to buy it in a store, which is something I refuse to do unless I have literally no choice in the matter. I'd be too tired to play the game by that point anyway - I'm an early riser, not a night owl; I don't generally stay up past 11 if I can help it - and it would probably cost me about as much as the game did to get home again: I don't drive, and the last bus/train is well before midnight, meaning I'd have to get a taxi. Or resign myself to sleeping on the street.

I have NEVER done a midnight release for a game. For me to do that, it would have to be something ridiculously special, or I'd have to live in the same general area as the store having the opening. Since neither of those criterion are met...nope.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Not me, either! I wish I could, but I'm not allowed.