1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee New Info E3 2018

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    • Berries from Pokémon GO are used to make Pokémon easier to catch.
    • Your whole party gets EXP every time you Catch a Pokémon.
    • Pikachu/Eevee is on your shoulder, but another Pokémon can still follow behind.
    • You can talk to your following Pokémon like in HGSS.
    • You get PokéBalls for winning trainer battles.
    • A special aura will appear around wild Pokémon on the map to indicate if they're bigger or smaller.
    • Your partner Pikachu or Eevee will wag its tail as an item is nearby.
    • Oddish can be found in Viridian Forest.
    • You can quickly choose in your party which Pokémon will follow you or which you're going to ride on.
    • We meet a new Rival called Trace. It's not Blue/Gary. There's a lot of character differences, apparently. Trace is a lot nicer than Blue.
    • There are new events and story elements.
    • Trainers around the town will have quests for you sometimes. These weren't in the original.
    • The gyms have a new design. Trainers watch at the side as a crowd in Brock's Gym.
    • You have to show a Water or Grass Pokémon to challenge Brock.
    • You get presents by bringing Pokémon back after taking them out in the PokéBall Plus.
    • You need to set up a code to trade and battle with people. You can choose a random selection of Pokémon then your friend will have to put that code in too to match up with you.
    • GO Park replaces the Safari Zone. You can enter lots of different parks to go into. Each has different Pokémon from your GO game, including Alolan Forms.
    • You need to talk to the Pokémon to Catch it.
    • If they have a higher CP in GO, they'll have a higher level in Let's GO. It'll make them a little harder to catch.
    • You can get Pokémon from anyones Pokémon GO game.
    • When you send them to Let's GO from GO, you get some candies in GO.
    • You can strengthen Pokémon in Let's GO with candy. In your PC box you can send Pokémon to the Professor which will give you candy, such as 'Quick Candy' and many more. They raise your Pokémon's stats.
    • There is a bundle that includes that game and the controller.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    It all sounds pretty cool. I'm a little disappointed that the rival isn't Blue. I prefer the meaner rivals, because then it feels more like an actual rivalry, and we already have so many nice rivals. I am looking forward to the trainer quests though. It sounds like fun.

3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    'You have to show a Water or Grass Pokémon to challenge Brock'?

o.O

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Heh, ngl, the sidequests and gym crowds sound kinda fun! Trace looks chill, though I'll miss Blue's antagonisms XD

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    The sidequests are probably my favourite change so far. I love them, especially if they're short, sweet, and have okay rewards that feel worth it. Trace will not be fun, though.
    But if I ever get this game, I'll probably just use it to give myself free PoGo candies.