1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Pokémon Movie 21 showing in select theatres!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Darkmaster006 likes this.
  2. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    I'm still waiting for them to announce it in my country :(. No one's said a word and I don't know when it'll be announced (I hope it is announced). I went to see the 20th movie and liked it quite a lot, so of course I'll go see this one!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I think I’ll wait for it to be released online. I’m too shy to see it in public in case someone from school recognizes me!

4. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I wanted to see this at the cinema, but getting to the closest cinema that it's showing on would probably cost me more than the ticket itself, so that's a pass from me. I'll just wait for someone to upload it online, then I will probably buy the DVD when it releases since I have all the others.