1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jun 26, 2018.

1. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    That will be revealed when the mission arrives sorry, but I still wanna hide some details before we start RPing. We won’t start probably for another week though because we have to wait for Fchicken to get back from her cruise.

I’m still thinking how many chapters there should be I’m in between on either 14 chapters or 16 which probably includes an epilogue story if you guys want to do that.

2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I wouldn't mind an epiologue. I also think that it's a good idea to keep the identity of the person who would be abducted, since a lot of people dont want spoilers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    I’m glad you agree with me. Now I’m thinking our first dungeon we shall go to would be called Stalagmite Cave it would have four floors and our objective would be to rescue someone who is hiding at the end. Perhaps we shall have our first Boss fight at the end I won’t reveal who they are but because it’s the first boss they’ll be easy to beat and it will help us show off our teamwork skills.

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Sounds good. I have a request though, could we possibly have one of the bosses be one of Bigjaw's 'rivals'. The 'rival' is more of a jerky Charizard that Bigjaw tries to fight, however, the charizard doesn't fight back since Bigjaw is too weak to actually harm him. He normally just waits for Bigjaw to tire himself out. Maybe the Charizard could take something important from the group at one point and then they all go to fight him?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Maybe that could be saved for mission 2 because I already have a set plot there will be three enemies who we have to fight. In mission 2 we could encounter Charizard at the Guild where he also joined after hearing Bigjaws joined. He probably will knock into to someone and when it’s too late to realize maybe he would steal Aeterna Amulet or even Bigjaws crystal. We all would confront him and fight him together after hearing about where he’s going and after we beat him the Guildmaster will punish him for stealing.

6. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    When we also start the mission what exactly would be the Charizard’s name who hates Bigjaw?

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I don't really know. Maybe his name could be Scorch Claw or something? Does anyone else have ideas for the Charizard's name?

8. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Well since I’m probably the only other person here still awake which I probably won’t be after I send this. Why don’t we name him well I actually can’t decide between these name suggestions my three suggestions are Torch, Blitz, or Singe. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m hearing a Jigglypuff sing so I’m getting tired and ready for sleep.

9. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Hey I just thought of something concerning levels going up how would we do that since we have no way to track them? I’m a little stumped on that.

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I don't really think we need to. Realistically, Pokémon would just grow over time. Evolution could happen at any time and place. Like, if an Eevee is super happy during the night and battles, it could have a good chance at evolving into an Umbreon. Just improving and getting stronger bit by bit is 'Leveling Up.'

That's my two cents, but......... I'm iffy about it, my ideas aren't always 'good'. You could always just add a Rotom Dex buddy who keeps track of the stats similar to the in-game menu in Pokémon games. We could even choose who plays him or open up the RP to one more person if they fit the bill of playing as a Rotom Dex. Just a suggestion. You are free to shoot this down if you find it to be a bad idea that needs to be deported back in my brain and locked vault so it never sees the light of day again.

11. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Well maybe that could be a useful thing to do because it would be hard to track when they’re ready to evolve if we didn’t know their exact level. So if you know anyone willing to play the part of Rotomdex then please call them over. Maybe at the end of a Dungeon Rotom could give us an assessment of our grown skills.

12. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    We should ask Fchicken’s friend

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Okay I found them and asked.

14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Should we all get in a group discord voice chat so we could communicate a little more efficiently

15. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Yeah that sounds good but first I have to make a Discord account.

16. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    I made one now I go by the same name I have on this site.

17. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    How do you do stuff on Discord I have an account like I’ve said before, but it’s new to me so I don’t know what to do.

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Just join valor’s discord server and make an announcement on this thread about a discord discussion

19. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    I don’t know how to join the server though.

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Look up discord on LV’s forums and it’ll show you an easy to follow guide as to how to join the server