1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Yeah!" Peggy cheers and goes to high-five him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zayn liking their determination “That’s the right attitude and if they appear too strong we’ll throw a blast seed at them and to weaken them.”

3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "And I guess I can String Shot any enemies to keep them still so you guys can hit them." Peggy said with a nod, "Now that's what I call teamwork!"

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Oh man, battle strats. Now if really feel like part of a team!” Bigjaw said. The croc then turned to Blake and Aeterna and said, “How do you guys feel?”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    (Sorry, I was sleeping)
    Aeterna nervously followed the others. “I-I’m a fire type, so I wouldn’t really have much u-use. Though I know s-sand attack, which can be useful against e-enemies stronger than us.” She continued.

Vaquero likes this.
  6. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Aww come on, Aetey” Bigjaw said as he put his arm around her in a buddy like fashion. “Don’t seel youself short just because of your type. Your smart so you’ll find a way around ‘me.” Bigjaw said giving his friend a toothy grin. He didn’t like seeing Aeterna putting herself down so he went into ‘confidence building friend’ mode.

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Yeah, be the brains to our brawn!" Peggy adds, "It doesn't matter if you're at a disadvantage because of your type, as long as you can outsmart your enemies! At least, that's what I've been told."

8. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Ooh, a gang of Pokémon who are waiting to jump on us and rob us, yay!" Blake said, making sure that his sarcasm was present. "Look, i can somewhat understand why Bigjaw would be happy about that, but in all honesty, it only makes this mission more dangerous for newbies like us. If the gang of Pokémon are stronger than us and out number us, then it sould be obvious that fighting would be a terrible idea."

After realizing that he might have sounded too blunt, he continued. "Look, I don't want to lower the moral of our group. I just dont want any of us getting hurt for an unnecessary reason."

(I appologize if this made my character look slightly mean, but I kind of want there to be clashing opinions. If we all agree on the same thing, then it will sound all happy and go lucky. Again, I'm sorry, but I want there to be more diversity in character and opinions.)

Vaquero and Mandriel like this.
  9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Then, we'll try really hard to not get hurt." Peggy said, making sure to take what Blake was saying into account. She also didn't want to see anybody she cared about getting injured, but the prospect of a thrilling battle was more than she could bear.

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    (I like your character dropping truth bombs and the sarcasm is very much appreciated)

“Come on, Blake. Don’t be such a stick in the mud. You don’t even know how any of us do in battle yet. We may surprise ya.” Bigjaw said, attempting to be a bit more positive.

11. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “A-Actually, I agree with Blake.” Aeterna said. “W-We can’t overestimate o-ourselves. We’re just on our first evolution, and most of us have h-hardly ever b-battled!”

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy blew a raspberry, "Have a little confidence, you guys! I'm sure we'll be just fine!"

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Well then, let’s have a little warm up. Get the juices flowing, ya know.” Bigjaw said as he shot a blast of water out of his mouth and into a rock. The croc then aimed his Water Gun at the ground and propelled himself towards said rock. He then bit down on it and picked it up with his jaws. Bigjaw then whipped his head around and let go of the rock, tossing it away. Granted, the rock wasn’t huge but it’s size was decent enough to show he wasn’t as much of a pushover as his small, and adorable baby crocodile like form made him out to be.

“Now y’all try.” Bigjaw said, trying to boost moral. He was also rather curious as to how his compadres were in battle.

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Whoooo! Awesome!" Peggy cheered, clapping her bark-clad forelegs together. "My turn!" she charged at a nearby boulder with her Tackle attack, only to bounce off and land on her back, dazed. "Pretend you didn't just see that... Ooh, that hurts..."

15. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Aeterna found a small stalagmite on the ground and blew an ember on it for a few seconds, charring it a little. She then proceeded to scratch it, causing the weakened rock to tip over. She knew not to sugarcoat it, as the enemy Pokémon have full access to mobility, and could attack back.

#195 Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  16. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn looks at another rock “Okay let’s try out some simple moves.” “My psychical moves are Bite and Tackle and my defensive moves are Sand Attack and Howl.” “I don’t think I should use Howl unless I wanna attract unwanted attention.” “So let me start out with Sand Attack.” He brushes his paw against ground and throws some sand forward. “My jaw isn’t as powerful as well Jaws jaw so I don’t think I should bite into any of these rocks.” “I could try to use Tackle on one one of them though.” He races forward using tackle and hits his head into the rock. After he gets back up he rubs his head “Okay note to self never do that again.” He turns to Blake “Blake it’s your turn to show us what you got.”

17. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I don't have much fighting experience, but I'll try." Blake explained, looking for a rock to show what he was capable of. Once he found the right rock, he immediately used his Teleport to get close to the rock. Once he teleported, he wasted no time and kicked the rock into the air. While the rock was in the air, he used his Confusion to grab the rock and throw it against the walls behind him, shattering the stone. Granted it wasn't a very big rock, but it was still pretty big nonetheless.

"I also have Growl and double team, but I don't think it's necisary to try it." He explained.

18. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn looks at his teammates “So how do you guys feel now that you’ve shown what you can do ready to go further in the dungeon?”

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw had a toothy grin on his face as he heard Zayn’s words. “Heck yeah, let’s do this!” Bigjaw said, sounding pretty fired up.

20. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    As they go through the dungeon they battle Pokémon protecting each other and battling hard. As they reach the end they see Buizel knocked unconscious and when their about to approach him everyone here’s a mysterious voice. “YOU DARE TRESSPASS IN OUR CAVE!”