1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Good luck.” Bigjaw said as he gave the dark pooch a salute.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zayn asks them “Okay I may need some of you guys to come with me Ms. Gardvoir could maybe be persuaded to let me stay if I have you guys back me up.” “If I don’t persuade her I’ll have to go back home and quit the guild.”

3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I’ll go with with you.” Bigjaw said as he rushed to the pooch’s side. “We gotta look out for eachother, right?” Bigjaw said.

4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Having nothing better to do, Blake decided to go along with them.
    "Let's just try not to get her more angry than she already is." He told his companions. "An angry psychic isn't something anyone wants to deal with. You would know, Zayn, wouldn't you? I mean, she is your care taker after all."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Wait, is she gonna blow up our minds or somethin?” Bigjaw said, growing a little more worried.

6. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn says “Oh yeah she gets real angry and when she does her eyes glow red and you could physically see her psychic aura radiate around her.”

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Are you sure you don’t have and mystic dark voo doo ability that allows us not to get hurt by psychic moves?” Bigjaw asked.

8. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn says “Sorry no I’m immune to psychic type moves but I can’t give the ability to others.” “I guess I can’t stall anymore I have to go see her now.”

9. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Sadly, his dark type attribute will only affect him, so she won't be able to use psychic attacks on him." Blake explained, his face contouring to a wide smile. "But that that won't stop her from using psychic to throw objects at him."

10. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn remembers that “Oh right forgot she could also do that.” “Alright let’s get going.”

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Just to let ya know. I wil will attack when threatened.” Bigjaw said. “Y’all stay safe!” Bigjaw said as he looked at Aeterna and Peggy and waved to them.

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Letting out a loud sigh, he leaned towards Zayn. "Don't worry, if he starts acting up, I'll just use everything I have to restrain him." Blake whispered in his ears. "The last thing we need is your care taker thinking that you got mixed up with a bunch of delinquents."

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn whispers back “Thanks.”

They all then proceed to go to the front and when Zayn and the others see her she does not look very happy.

Gardevoir stares Zayn in anger “You have better explain yourself immediately!”

Zayn looks down still very scared at her “I joined the guild I didn’t want the city to fail anymore and I wanna remember who I am.”

Gardevoir anger radiates around her “You are in so much trouble I told you you could sign up two years from now, but instead you disobey me!”

Lawrence and Madame Winters are sitting on the sidelines talking to each other. “Madame Winters should we try to calm her down Ms. Cassidy is quite frightening when angered.”

Madame Winters looks at them and responds “No leave them be Zayn needs to talk with Cassidy without any problem if it gets too bad then we’ll interfere.”

Lawrence says “Whenever you say that you always mean you’ll interfere.”

Madame Winters chuckles “Well that’s just cause I like doing it more then you want to.”

Lawrence asks her “What could calm her down though?”

Madame Winters responds “It always is hard to tell with her.”

Ms. Gardevoir yells out “You will be punished so badly that I can’t even think of what to punish you with just it will be the worst punishment you’ve ever experienced!”

14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Wait! Let’s not do anythin hasty.” Bigjaw said. “Zayn here has become a good pal to me, Blake, Aetey, and Peggy. We really don’t want to see him go...” Bigjaw said. He then began to think dis one thing else to say but just waited to hear a response.

15. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Ms. Gardevoir holds her head in anger “If you’re such good friends with him you will visit him in town where he will be living then in two years he can rejoin.”

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “B-but... he’s our fearless leader!” Bigjaw blurted out. He was really gonna have to TC his way out of this one...

“You should have seen him battle. He was ferocious and led us to victory!” the croc said, doing anything and everything he could do to weasel their way out of this situation.

17. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Ms. Gardevoir asks in disbelief “Zayn is this true I’ve never seen you battle before?” “Yet it sounds like you’re well versed in battling according to this young man.”

Zayn responds “Yeah I’ve trained my self every once in awhile to learn how to fight I would go onto the beach and try to think of strategies and practicing moves.” “I’ve had a good time in the guild this is Jaws and Blake they’ve become my friends here.” “There even is a Sewaddle named Peggy and a Torchic named Aeterna.” “We’re all part of an exploration team called Team Equinox.”

18. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Seeing how things were starting to calm down, Blake decided to step in.

"Look, I understand that you care deeply for his well being, but you can't baby him forever. You say you'll allow him to join in two years, but he'll only sneak out again. You can't really do anything to change his mind, cause I've seen how determined he is." He explained to the Gardevoir. "Again, I know you worry, but doing this will only make things worse for the both of you. Zayn will be living a miserable two years, unable to do the thing he so desperately wants. And he'll most likely ignore your orders, and turn rebellious."

Once he finished, he decided to take a good look at her. He wasn't sure why, but there was something about this Gardevoir that seemed familiar.

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Nice one.” The croc wishepred to Blake as he reached his hand out for a fist bump.

20. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Gardevoir looks at him “Do I know you you look familiar?”