1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Oh. My. Arceus.” Totodile said. “We can be guild buddies!” Bigjaw said, sounding ecstatic about having a new friend. Bigjaw picked her up and put her in a bone crushing hug.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Lawrence approaches her “Young lady did I hear correctly you would like to join our guild?”

3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aeterna gave him an awkward smile, then proceeded to ask “I-Is it alright if I c-call you...J-Jaws? I-I’m sorry if you d-don’t like it.” She then turned towards the Ludicolo and said “Y-Yes. I would l-like to join the g-guild.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I.... LOVE IT!” Bigjaw said. He seemed really excited. First a friend and now a nickname. “We’re gonna be guild buddies, Aetey!” Bigjaw said as he jumped for joy.

5. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence tells both of them “Good we have two more members a Sewaddle applied before the two of you I think you’ll get along quite well with her.”

6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “A-Aetey?” Aeterna stuttered. “T-That’s the f-first time somebody has ever g-given me a n-nickname.” She continued, rather with shock.

She turned towards the Ludicolo. “T-That’s great! I-I’d like to k-know how Sewaddles can m-make clothes just out of l-leaves!”

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Glad you like it!” Bigjaw said. “Me, you, and the other one are going to be great friends!”

8. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (I apologize for my lack of responce. I was busy dealing with some huricane issues. There might be a hurricane tomorrow morning at 9:00 so if I dont start responding tomorrow, please understand that the hurricane has cut off my power.)

Somewhere, in the lower parts of Chime City, there was a single Ralts running from building to building, handing out small envelopes to the residence of the city. After hours of delivering envelopes, he finally handed out his last one. Running back to recieve his payment for the deliveries, he finally had some time to rest. Letting out a loud sigh, he looked down on the ground.

"Uhh, this sucked. All that hard work, and I didn't even get paid that much." He told himself, looking at the small amount of money in his hand. "This'll probably be enough to but me some food, but it wont last long."

Letting out another sigh, he looked up in the dark sky. It was getting dark, and he felt like he was forgeting something.

"Wait a second. Wasn't today the..."

And that's when it hit him. He had totally forgotten that today was the sign ups. Quickly standing up, be began to make a mad dash to the guild. Running by the market place, be began to avoid the crowds of people who were in his way. He would currently do anything just to sign up in the guild. Being homeless didn't suit him, and doing underpaid jobs really began to irritate him. But due to a certain accident, he was unable to live a normal life. Getting signed up in the guild would make things a lot easier for him. Even if he had to push a few people to get out of his way.

"Ahh man, I'm so late. They're gonna close without me signing in!" Ethan yelled, running down the dirt road. Lightly pushing people out of his way. "Sorry, but I'm in a hurry!"

After a few minutes of him straight up sprinting, he had finally began seeing the guild in the distance. His only problem, was the small crowd of people in front of the guild. Once he got to the crowd, he began to squeeze his way through. Panting and barely able to catch his breath, he had finally made it passed the crowd, and saw a Ludicolo in front of the guild. It was the exact same Ludicolo that warned him about today. Barely able to stand, he began walking towards her.

"I... would like... to join... the guild." He barely whispered out to her. Sadly for him, his legs finally wore out, making him fall face first into the dirt floor.

(Sorry for the late response. Again I was kind of busy, and I suddenly forgot to post [heck, I even made my character purposely late because of my actions]. I'll try to be as active as possible, but if the hurricane come by my island, I can't guarantee that I'll have power. I'm sorry if my actions have caused trouble.)

Mandriel likes this.
  9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Peggy walked away from a food cart with a pouch of sweet berries just in time to see the ralts collapse in front of the ludicolo.

"Oh dear!" she shoved her food into her bag and skittered over to his unmoving body, "Are you alright?"

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Are you alright?" He heard someone ask him.

He couldn't just pass out now. He had to sign up, and someone was already asking about his well being. Using his hands, he began to puhs himself off the ground. Once he was in a sitting position, he looked directly at the sewaddle.

"I'm fine... thanks." He answered her question. "I just came from the lower parts of the city. I'm tired, but that's not gonna stop me from trying to sign up."

Once, he regained his breath, he stood back up, and be walked towards the Ludicolo.

"So, I know that I'm late and all, but can I still sign up?"

11. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence tells him “Of course young man the more merrier and you are not completely late sign-ups don’t expire until later tonight.”

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Giving a small sigh in relief, he turned around to face the sewaddle.

"So what brings you here?" He asked her. "You're planning to sign up to the guild as well?"

13. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Relieved that the other Pokémon was unharmed, Peggy retrieved her pouch of food. "Yep!" she chirped, "I just signed up a little while ago. I'm searching for a life of adventure and all that jazz. Want some?" she offered some berries to him.

14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    He was about to politely refuse her offer, but before he could, his stomach made a loud growling sound. Feeling embarased, he accepted her offer and took the berries. While eating he decided to engage in small talk.

"Adventure huh, sounds like a fun life. Going around, seing new places of the world. Exploring ancient ruins, and finding treasures. Quite an interesting life." He spoke. "I'm joining cause I don't have a place to call home. I've been living in these streets, doing small jobs that don't really pay well. It's not an easy life. Oh, but don't get me wrong, I'm not just joining to guild for my own benefit. There's another more... personal reason. But most of all, I want to help others and make their lives better. Nobody deserves to live a painfull life."

15. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Well, I'm sure the Guild will be a great home - for the two of us!" Peggy said. It took all her self-control to not wriggle with excitement, "We now have a new home and new friends and..." she trailed off, wondering if her enthusiasm was getting annoying, "Sorry, I'm just excited. First time away from home, you know."

16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    After hearing out the Sewaddle, he couldn't help but give a smal laugh.

"I'm sorry, but no, I don't know. I've never had a place to call home, since I would constantly travel. Also it's alright to feel exited, I'm exided as well." Blake told her. "I'm Blake, by the way. What about you?"

#36 Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Peggy." she answered, hoping she wasn't coming off as insensitive. Hastily changing the topic to something other than home, she said, "I wonder who else has signed up..."

18. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Later in the night Lawrence comes back to the guild with Zayn right next to him. “Now I’ll show you the other rooms and features of our grand guild however since so late in the night I will be introducing you to the four others who you paired with on your guild exploration team.”

Zayn really happy at hearing that “This sounds like it’s gonna be really fun I can’t to meet them.”

Lawrence pleased with his enthusiasm “Now that is the right attitude.”

They stop by a door and Lawrence opens it up inside the door there is a Torchic, Totidile, Sewaddle, and a Ralts. “Children this is Zayn he shall be joining your team and he will be staying in this room with the four of you.” “Please do get along the guild decided to put you all together we don’t tolerate fighting within a team.” “So tomorrow I personally will give a tour of the facilities to all five of you and the conclusion of the tour is that you will pick your first contract and you will have to come up with your exploration team name.”

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw saw the Poochyena and decided to go first. “Heya, the name’s, Bigjaw.” Bigjaw said as he walked over to the Poochyena. “I hope me, you, and the others are going have an awesome time kicking butt and being heros.” Bigjaw finished by sticking out his hand to shake Zayn’s hand.

20. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence leaves and Zayn shakes Bigjaws hand “I’m Zayn wait you actually look a little familiar weren’t you that Totidile who got tied up by Ms. Aridos after you snuck into her storage store?” “Being heroes does sound like a pretty awesome thing though I can’t wait for our first contract tomorrow.”