1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw walked into the room after Zayn ina sleepy daze. “Man, I really should have eaten somethin...” Bigjaw groaned, he then plopped into his bed, belly first. He would of fallen asleep right away but the little croc was so hungry he couldn’t sleep.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aeterna decided to put away her book and sleep. She thought it would be a good idea to wake up earlier, before Lawrence gives them his "wake-up call". The Torchic can't help but think about the weird feeling at the corridor, but before she could get into further details, she fell asleep.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    (Sorry for my late response, too!)

"We're talking about our powers again." Peggy said, "It might be good to know our limitations and stuff, y'know? So we can be more prepared when we go on our next expedition. We can probably train a little when we get into a dungeon." she paused, "When are we going on our next expedition, by the way?"

4. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zayn answers “After I’m done cleaning, but maybe I should clean myself off afterwards just in case I don’t have any leftover scents from anything.”

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Ooo, are we talking about battle strats?” Bigjaw said as he lazily picked up his head from the bed he was in. The hunger pain was preventing the croc from sleeping but maybe chatting with friends could distract him from it.

6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Blake couldn't help but lightly chuckle at the small croc. Even though he's proven himself to being a good brawler, he wasn't really the sharpest tool in the shed.

"Nah, we were just talking about the limitations of our abilities, and their usefulness." Blake explained. "For example, Peggy's strings can be useful on many occasions. They can be sticky enough to render an enemies movement, or be dry in silky enough to make emergency bandages. Sadly, she can make much, as they can eventually dehydrate her. We're also thinking of many ways she can use them in combat besides rendering an enemy's movement."

As he finished explaining the conversation to Bigjaw, he quickly decided to get out of his bed, and walk towards Zayn.

"Umm, I don't want to sound like that one guy, but since we're all here, should we split the profits of our last expedition?"

7. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zayn says “Sure.” “Let’s see there were five of us and the reward was three hundred poké dollars.” “So everyone gets 60 poké dollars.” He hands everyone their shar of the reward.

8. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw would of gotten up to grab his share but the hunger was consuming all his energy. He just attempted to raise his hand but it flopped back into the bed as he groaned, longing for something to eat.

9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "If you need food, I'm sure the guild would give you some." Peggy said, growing more concerned for her friend.

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I guess I’ll ask...” Bigjaw mumbles, however it was inaudible. He then lazily picked himself up. The croc grabbed his stomach as the hunger pains were still in affect. He then stumbled out for he room, nearly tripping on himself.

11. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    He happily took the 60 poké. After stashing the currency, he noticed how Bigjaws was making his way back to the cafeteria. Letting out a small sigh, he decided to leave the others behind, and follow his companion just in case he passed out before making it to the cafeteria.

“Hey, wait up!” He shouted to the crocodile. “I’m coming with. You look like you’ll collapse any minute now, so take it easy.”

12. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Whilst sleeping, Aeterna could hear the faint voices of her friends. She was too tired to respond. She started to feel cold again. She started to hear voices, but this time, she could see where it was coming from.

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw was currently walking beside Blake. Blake was able to use his confusion to keep Bigjaw from falling face first onto the floor.

“T-Thanks for coming we me. You’re a real pal.” Bigjaw said as he playfully punched Blake in the shoulder, however, he didn’t feel an ounce of pain becuase of Bigjaw’s strength being drained.

14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Using his confusion to keep Bigjaw from collapsing was honestly kind of exhausting, but on the bright side, this was a great way to train his abilities. While walking down the hallways, he recalled something that Madame Winters told them.

"Umm, Bigjaw, I'm not sure if we can eat in the cafeteria again. Miss Winters told us that the Miltank only gives each person one serving. (page 12 - post 231)" Blake explained. "So don't be surprised if she won't give you anything to eat. If that happens, then we'll just go to the market and get you something to eat. I'm still okay with a few merchants, so it should be okay."

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Alright then....” Bigjaw said. “I’m gonna go rub it in that jerk Keckleon’s face that I actualy have money...” Bigjaw said, thoug, without nearly as much energy and hype as he normally would have.

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    After the two had mossied their way to the markets. Bigjaw has already found a way to piss off the keckleon. However, the croc hadn’t done anything yet, as the mere presence of him was enough to make his blood boil. The Keckleon was about to kick both of them out as he knew those two were notorious for being nuisances in the market.

However, once Bigjaw brought out his share of the reward from th dungeon, the Kecleon’s expression changed and treated them a normal customers. The croc then got some Oran berries in his belly and was feeling a heck of a lot better. Which have Blake some relief in using his confusion as they made their way back to the guild.

17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy's eyes grow heavy. Careful not to wake Aeterna, she wraps herself in her half-finished blanket and within a few minutes, she's snoring.

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    The door slowly opened, acompanied by a creaking sound. Bigjaw then poked his head into the room to make sure the coast was clear. He then turned around and looked to Blake. “We have to be real quiet, Blake. Everyone is sound alseep so I’m gonna go ninja mode.” The croc said to his Psychic companion.

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Blake nearly cringed when heard those words. While he knew Bigjaw was a somewhat capable person, he knew that he wasn’t the most... quiet of the bunch. He didn’t want to tell him that, instead, he decided to use his confusion to move any and all items that might get in his way. Once he cleared the path for his companion, he began making his way to his own bed.

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy dreamed of the woods.

The familiar scent of earth and bark comforted her and she closed her eyes, basking in the cool shade of the ancient trees. Nothing stirred as far as her ears could hear, plunging Peggy's world in silence.

A frown crossed her face and her eyes opened. Something was wrong. It was too quiet. Even when there were no Pokémon around to rustle leaves and snap twigs underfoot, branches would creak and wind would whistle. She flinched when a thundering crack echoed through her world, shattering the silence.

The shady forest suddenly felt frigid. A shiver ran down her spine. She tried to move, but her feet felt frozen to the ground. Another crash sounded, closer this time.

The trunk of a tree split and toppled toward her. Somehow finding the strength to move, she stumbled back just in the nick of time before it could flatten her. The world shook as another tree slammed to the ground behind her.

Heart hammering, she forced her stiff legs to move. She ran, blind to her surroundings as the forest crumbled around her.

The ground gave way beneath her and she was falling.

She woke up, having fallen out of her bed. She winced, winded and tangled up in her bedding.

Hoping she hadn't woken anybody up and knowing there was no way she could get any more sleep that night, she picked up her half-finished blanket and tiptoed out of their sleeping quarters. Her heart was still racing from her nightmare, and she hoped some weaving would help her unwind.