1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zayn turns to him and tries to encourage him “The Kecleon Brothers probably aren’t still mad at you.” “It’s been awhile so they can’t hold a grudge for that long.” “Unless you’ve constantly bugged them for a couple years then they’d still be angry.” Zayn asks both curiously and hopeful that he didn’t “You haven’t bugged them for the past couple years now did you?”

2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “It’s hard to find food sometimes...” bigjaw said nervously.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    When Blake heard what Bigjaws said, he immediately understood what he meant. Blake knew what it was like, living in poverty and not being able to eat, but he never resorted to stealing. Instead he worked jobs that pay dirt cheap, and ate scraps.

"You might have done some regretful things in the past, but you can't just keep avoiding them forever. Now that we're in a guild, you can actually pay for everything." Blake spoke up. "Think of it this way, since we get paid after every mission, you can begin saving up until you have enough to pay for all of your past actions."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Yeah... I know...” bigjaw said. “Didn’t help that fire face took my some of my food too...” bigjaw said. That’s really how lost fo their fights broke out in the past. Bigjaw would most of the time loose but he could pull out a win every now and then so he kinda ate the faux dragon out of house and home for pay back.

5. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn tells Jaws “Well now fire face or whatever his name is is in jail.” “You didn’t see it, but when Garbodar was showing me around to the dumpster I saw Magnezone and his Magneton troops with that Charizard.” “Don’t know how long he’ll be in jail though sometimes people get out for good behavior.” “I heard this Drowsee actually got out for good behavior so you never know.”

(Reference to PMD Explorers of Sky, Darkness, and Time.)

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Still, it doesn't sound like we'll be hearing from him for a while." Peggy said, a little relieved at the prospect of not seeing a giant angry fire lizard in the near future. To Bigjaw, she added, "And if the Kecleon brothers give you a hard time, we'll have your back! You're on our team, now!"

(Sorry for the late reply)

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Thanks...” bigjaw said awkwardly. He was without his usual energy though. This was like the first time in a while he was treated like a Pokémon. He wasn’t sure if this was what family was like but either way, it made him feel like he belonged.

8. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    They all go up to the Kecleon Brother’s stand in the market.

The green Kecleon sees them and asks “Oh you’re back how were the Blast Seeds and Apples?”

Zayn answers “They were very useful, but today we may need some Cheri Berries since we’re going to Thunder Mountain.”

The purple Kecleon looks shocked hearing that “Oh my Thunder Mountain that place is filled with electric type Pokémon and steel type Pokémon as well, but mostly electric types.” “How many Cheri berries do you think you need?”

Zayn asks the others “How many do you guys think we’ll need?”

9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Peggy frowned in thought, "Do you think five would be enough? One for each of us." she suggested.

10. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn nods “Yeah I think five should be enough.” He turns back to the Kecleon Brothers “We’ll get five Cheri Berries and five Oran Berries.”

The green Kecleon says “Alright then that’s about 132 pokécoin.”

Zayn hands him the coins “Pleasure doing business with you two.”

The purple Kecleon hands them a sack with both of the kinds of Berries in it “Here keep this safe if the Totidile squishes them all no refunds.” “He already broke some of our merchandise before running from us when we catch him.” “Also Aridos is still angry with him as well.” “You go now so we can attract some other customers.”

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw shot a glare at the kecleon and hissed as he bared his fangs. The kecleon jumped back and changed colors out of fear. They knew the croc was young but they also knew he was kinda psychotic. Bigjaw then stomped off in an angry fashion.

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    While his companions were doing business with the purple Kecleon, Blake decided to walk up to the green one. Once the green Kecleon brother saw him, he shifted his attention to Blake.

"Well look who's finally decided to show his face around the market." He spoke loudly so that Blake could hear him. "And to think that your hanging around that totodile fellow. You better not be here to obstruct our business."

Blake was already starting to feel uncomfortable, but he had his reasons to be here. Building up his courage, he spoke to the Kecleon.

"Look, I'm here to pay you back for everything you've given me." Blake spoke, placing his whole savings in front of the Kecleon. It wasn't an impressive amount, but it was enough to buy him a few berries. "That's all the money I've made so far, I know it's nowhere near enough, but just think of it as a start. Once I earn more money, I'll start paying back slowly."

When the Kecleon heard what Blake had said, he gave him a sympathetic look. "You don't need to give us all your hard earned cash." He spoke to Blake. "Look I get it, you were homeless and had nowhere to go. It's normal to ask for food around the market. I know you said you'll pay us back in full, but that doesn't mean you have to go broke all over again just to do it."

"No, it's alright, keep the money. I finally have a place to live under for now, they even give me meals so I won't go hungry any time soon." Blake insisted. "I also have a job that pays a lot better then my old ones, so maybe one day I'll be able to pay off my debt to you guys."

Not knowing what else to say, the Kecleon let out a sigh. "Fine, if you think it's alright, then I'll just take the payment." He spoke. "Also, from now on, you're free to buy our merchandise, but don't forget to pay up, okay?"

With a smile on his face, Blake only gave him one reply before walking back to his companions. "Will do."

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn whispers to Jaws “I don’t think it’s very good to provoke Kecleon.” “I heard they’re pretty difficult to fight they set up shops in dungeons and anyone who’s steals or can’t pay for merchandise they instantly become hostile.” “They’re so strong that most moves barely even phase them and they call many other Kecleons out of no where.” “You shouldn’t mess with them more especially in dungeons.”

(That’s exactly how it is in all the Mystery Dungeons games.)

14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Jerks. They’re all jerks.” Bigjaw said. “I bet they never had to fight when they were only a week after hatching.” Bigjaw said. “Yeah, yeah sure. Pick on the Totodile that one wanted.” Bigjaw said as he started to tear up but he tried to keep his. “sniff Why don’t just push me down and take my money.” Bigjaw said as he started to tear up even more. He feeling a mix of sadness and anger building up in him. He was about to crack and just go Wild st this point. It’s not like anyone showed him sympathy before. A fully evolved Charizard stole his food from him and he’s still just kid. No, no. This was breaking point. All he wanted to do after he hard the snarky remarks from the kecleon was to make them eat dirt.

15. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn saw him tear up and asks wanting to comfort him “Hey Jaws why are you crying?” “I’m one of those people who don’t enjoy seeing my family look upset.”

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw slashed at the ground, leaving a deep mark in the pavement below. He then stomped off to go find something to take his anger out on.

17. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn jumps a bit when Jaws does that when he walks away he looks towards the others “Come on let’s go find him and see what’s up with him.”

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Watching all this, the Dex froze up. "Going after him would be beneficial to our current situation, correct. However, taking care is also advised, as the Totodile over there is very violent. Hm... I'll see if anything in here has anything to say about him." There he goes again.

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "He's just getting a little emotional. Nothing too serious, probably just thought about bits and pieces of the past." Blake spoke, as he immediately began thinking about his own past. "Look Zayn, you probably don't know this, due to forgetting about your past and all, but memories can truly harm a person. They can haunt you till the end of your days, you there isn't much you can do to forget."

Realizing what he just said, he quickly apologized. "Umm, sorry about that, kind of got a little emotional myself. We can't leave the Kecleon alone though, so how about I'll go deal with Bigjaw while you stay here?"

20. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn nods “Blake you forget I may not remember everything about my past, but I do experience nightmares of some of it.” “But we’ll stay here and you go talk to him.” “We’re all actually done with shopping here with the Kecleons so meet us all at the city border.” “When you’ve calmed him down we’ll make our way to Thunder Mountain.”