1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Yeah... I really needed the food...” Bigjaw nervously chuckled. “My usual berry bush had all the berry taken already...”

“But, dude. You have no idea how hard it was naw my way out of those webs. They were sticky and tasted awful.” Bigjaw sighed. “But, onto the actual cool thing that happened today. We are now offfical gulf members and are gonna be awesome ones at that!” Bigjaw said with enthusiasm as he jumped for joy in the air with the sound of his chain rattling as the links clanged into eachother.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zayn chuckes “I’m liking your attitude.” “I can’t believe I’m finally a member of the guild I’ve been waiting years living in this city, but here I am now and I’m already part of a team of cool looking Pokémon.” “Have to say though I like your crystal it looks cool and mysterious just like the necklace I’m wearing.” “Check it out.” He gestures with his paw toward his necklace.

3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Oh, dude. That is sick!!!!” Bigjaw said. “Yours looks just as cool as mine.” Bigjaw said as he proudly held up his chain.

“My friend, Aetey, has a cool looking necklace too!” Bigjaw said as he gestured to his first buddy he met in the group. “Hey, Aetey. Come introduce yourself!” Bigjaw said, trying to get his shy friend to break out of her shell. (Pun not intended)

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “M-My name is A-Aeterna.” The Torchic stuttered. “N-Nice to meet you, Z-Zayn.”

Aeterna looked down at her amulet and frowned. Something about her father’s necklace didn’t feel right.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Huh?” Bigjaw thiught to himself as he saw Aeterna looking down. “Hey, Aetey. Are you doing alright?” Bigjaw asked as he tapped her shoulder.

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Peggy popped up among them, "Hi guys! Nice to meet you all!" she all but shouted.

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw jumped at this. Normally he would of said hi and introduce himself in a friendly manner but he was concerned with Aeterna. For some reason she seemed really disturbed.

8. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    He didn’t want to to be rude so he just said, “Oh, hey. I’m Bigjaw.” But the time of his voice and body language showed that he was troubled.

9. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I-It’s just...a little c-cold.” Aeterna said, turning her head towards the Sewaddle. “H-Hi.” She said, trying to shift attention away from herself.

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Okay...” Bigjaw said. He wasn’t completely sold on it but he didn’t want to bother her. “Anywho, sorry about my lack of enthusiasm earlier. Howdy, I’m Bigjaw and I hope we can have some epic adventures as a team.” Bigjaw said as he performed a hero pose.

#50 Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  11. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn smiles at seeing all these new faces “Well it’s nice to meet you all you seem like good Pokémon” He turns toward the Ralts in the room “Hey what’s your name you’re the only person who I haven’t talked to yet?”

12. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Crap, I'm a little late. I guess I'll try to recover here.)

Breaking out of his trance, he looked up at the Poochyena who was talking to him.

"Oh, sorry about that." He said, before standing up. "I'm blake, I appologize if I seemed out of it, I was just thinking about some things. No need to re-introduce yourselves, I heard everything."

Readjusting his scarf, he continued. "I just... can't believe I actually mannaged to join the guild. I'll try my best to be of some use to this team."

(honestly, I'm surprised you guys are so active. Quick question though, would it be alright if I made a discord server for this RP?)

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn tells him “Well it’s nice to meet you Blake.” “The Guild looks so cool I can’t wait for that tour tomorrow and our first contract I’m wondering what it will be.”

14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw gve a toothy grin to the rants and said, “Hey, now. No need to be so apologetic.” Bigjaw said. He then put his arm around the smaller Pokémon like a big brother would. “You’re cool with us.” Bigjaw said giving him another toothy grin.

15. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    After talking more and getting to know each other they all start to feel tired and go to sleep the time goes into the morning. The PA system goes on and one Pokémon uses Hyper voice waking everyone up.

Lawrence soon enters the room “Good morning recruits it is time for your tour given by me right hand of the Guildmaster perhaps shall even be blessed by her company on the tour!”

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw jumped at the sound of the intercom and fell out of his bed. “Jeez, y’all nearly scared the scales of me!” Bigjaw said. He then scratched his lower jaw and rubbed his big sleepy eyes.

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Oh no! Am I late? Aeterna thought as she woke up, seeing as everyone was still in bed(or have just awakened, depends on your preference), she sighed in relief. The Torchic took out her notebook and ticked off a couple items, and proceeded to rinse her beak with water.

18. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn rubs his paw over his still tired eyes and then stretches “Man that was some wake up call I guess that’s how we’re gonna be woken up every morning.” “Hello Mr. Lawrence it’s nice to see that your excited over the tour.”

Lawrence looking proud with himself “Of course I’m excited it’s nice that we were able to get a decent amount of applicants this year.” “Now if you’ll all follow me the tour will start.”

19. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Waking up to loud sounds are nothing new to Blake. So he wasn't bothered when the Hyper Voice woke everyone up in the room.

Listening to what the Lawrence had to say, he got up and stood next to the door.

20. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence motions for outside the door and proceeds to show them the facilities on the first floor. “Now this Guild Hall has three floors the first one here is where the bedrooms are where you can interact with your fellow guild members.” “Our first facility is our Guild Library.” He opens another door and flying type Pokémon are flying all around and others are in deep thought reading. “This library is the pride of Chime City when it comes to knowledge.” “Here is where you can find information about almost every Pokémon in existence along with stories and many other genres.” “Over there behind the counter is Malstrom the Sigylph he is one of the smartest Pokémon in the guild.”