1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw was violently hacking at a tree truck with his claws. Little to his knowledge thatbthrough his tantrum, he learned a new move. It was metal claw sonic ehis claws were much longer and looked metallic but Bigjaw was so rage fueled that he didn’t even notice. The croc then let out a small reptilian roar and bit down on the tree, trying to take s chunk of it off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Noting what Zayn said, Blake waved before making his way towards the Totodile. "Okay, I'll see what I can do about him, we'll meet you at the borders once im done."

Finding the Totodile wasn't exactly a difficult task, all he had to do was follow the sounds of the fuming water type. Eventually he managed to catch up to him, he looked pretty pissed, but sad at the same time.

"Hey Bigjaw, I saw what happened, you alright?" Blake spoke.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw heard the sound of Blake and looked at the psychic type. He then opened his jaws to remove himself from the tree and faced Blake. This revealed some really deep teeth marks the croc left in the tree.

“Those kecleon started to heckle me. But then again, everyone that isn’t y’all is a jerk and nobody wants me.” Bigjaw said. “My parents wanted to get rid of me so badly that they just straight up abandoned me as an egg. Sometimes I think I’m just a mistake.” The croc finished as he sat down and rested his back behind the tree. He then tried his hardest to keep his tears from showing but the sniffling coming from him was showing they were gonna come out.

4. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Blake wasn't sure what to say to the miserable crocodile to make him feel better, so he decided to sit down next to him and spoke whatever came to his head.

"There's always a reason for everything. The Kecleon are angry cause you took from them, that's a normal reaction. You took from them cause you had no other options, you were hungry, and people were treating you unfairly. I was almost pushed that far, but I somehow managed."Blake spoke. "What I'm trying to say, is that I don't blame you for what you've done. You also shouldn't think everyone besides us are out to get you. Look at the guild, even with your past, they still accepted you with open arms. I'm also pretty sure that there are some guild members who would treat you nicely if you were to introduce yourself."

Knowing that the Totodile was still upset, he continued. "Yes, there are plenty of people in this town who distrust you, but that's because of all of things you've done in the past. I can guarantee you, that if we continue to do good deeds and somehow become one of the popular teams of the guild, you'll be more respected by the towns folk." Blake spoke. "And if the Kecleon are really that big of a problem, why don't you do what I'm doing. I pretty much owe those two a great amount of Poké, so I'm starting to earn my share of profits so that I can slowly pay them back. You don't need to pay them all in once, but if you show them that you're different then what you used to be, they'll slowly open up to you. Maybe not right away, but give it some time, eventually, you'll be treated like a normal customer by all merchants in the market place."

"I know that this is probably not of much help, but I'm not really the best at these sort of things. If you want, I'm willing to listen to whatever's bothering you." Blake offered.

#584 Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Thanks...” the croc responded. “At least I know y’all give a darn about me. You at least came to talk to me about this.” croc conitnued as he wiped his tears away with his arm.

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "It's okay to feel sad about these kinds of things. When you're depressed and going through tough times, sometimes it can be hard to remember that the world isn't all that bad." Blake spoke, putting as much emotion in his words as he could. "So please, never forget that there are other Pokémon besides us out there who care about you. Maybe it's hard to feel like it's sincere, but you just have to have faith that there are good people out there."

After sitting down with Bigjaw for a while, he deemed enough time has passed. Without saying much, he stood up and faced the crocodile.

"C'mon, the others are waiting for us by the border of the town. Let's finish this mission so that people can see that we're not to be looked down on." Blake spoke, holding his hand out for his companion.

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw gave Blake a toothy grin as he took his hand to help hoist himself up. He then began to walk with Blake the border of the mountains. He was starting to be more himself along the way being cheery and slightly psychotic.

8. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zany saw then come at the town borders and says with a smile on his face “It’s nice to see that you look happier Jaws.” “So everyone ready to make our way to Thunder Mountain and take down that Stufful?”

9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "I guess I'm ready as I'll ever be!" Peggy said, putting on a brave face. She knew she wouldn't be able to take on the outlaw all by herself, but she had faith that with her team by her side, she'd be safe.

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Heck, yeah! I’m ready to kick some tail!” The croc said with enthusiasm as he jumped up and down, ready for action.

11. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aeterna felt nervous, knowing that Stufful wouldn't be an easy foe. She followed the others to Thunder Mountain.

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    At the base of the mountain, Peggy craned her head and squinted against the sunlight as she stared up at the peak, "Woah," she breathed, a little relieved that they wouldn't have to climb all the way to the top.

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    (Actually we have to climb to the summit so yes we are climbing to the top)

Zayn saw Thunder Mountain it was huge and in the sky there were dark clouds with lighting permeating those clouds. Everyone is started when a loud Thunder goes off from those very dark clouds.

Zayn surprised by how loud that was “Well I guess we know why it’s called Thunder Mountain I’ve never heard thunder that loud.” “This place must be perfect for electric types with all that lightning to.”

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Yes... it does look like this place is home to so many Electric types," the orange device floating nearby added as he scanned the peak. "By the way, do any of you know any Ground-type moves? They will be key in any upcoming battles."

15. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn answers “That would be a no I know Sand Attack, but it’s not an offensive move.” “So it won’t do any damage and I don’t think any of us are capable of learning ground type moves.” “So I guess we’ll just have to use our normal moves and hope that they get us to the top.”

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw looked at his friends and saw that Peggy was struggling a bit on this terrain. “Hey, I can carry you if you want.” Bigjaw said to the bug. “I’m pretty strong so I won’t drop you.”

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Looking at the Totodile, the Dex thought about what Bijaw was saying. "Hm... that wouldn't be a bad idea, however, it would put you in the way of any attacks, and with your weakness to Electric types, you might end up hindering yourself instead of helping the Sewaddle. Although, if you can change my mind, I'd like to see what you can do," Beta added.

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I honestly don’t care.” the croc said. “I just want to make sure my friends can get around in one piece.” The croc said. He then looked to oeggy and asked, “So, you want me to carry ya?”

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "That may be true, but consider the fact that you would be, hypothetically, carrying her. When you fall, she may be hindered as well... although I'd like to see how your strategy works," he replied. Note to self: the Totodile, Bigjaw, is highly protective of friends and also highly aggressive. Take care around him.

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Uh, okay.” Bigjaw said. “But I don’t think right here is exactly a good place to do this.” The croc said since they were still outside. “And I’m not gonna drop Peggy. I’m more comfortable walking in this terrain than she is and since she’s gonna be with me, I’ll be extra careful.” the croc continued. “Maybe when we eat into the mountains I’ll get into a fight so you can see me in action.” The croc said as he cracks his neck.