1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Before he got the chance to think of a way to fight the Elekid, he saw Peggy trying to imobalize him with her strings. Without much though, he used his confusion to force the Elekid still while Peggy did her thing.

"Peggy, go for it's legs next. If we can I immobilize his movements, then he won't be much of a threat."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Pluse and Minun cheer together and they danced around to dodge some of the rocks “You guys are strong and this battle is long so have a taste of our Swift.” They blasted a Swift towards both Jaws and Aeterna.

Zayn uses Howl and runs towards the two electric mouse Pokémon and uses to Sand Attack to get in their eyes. They both stopped their assault with Swift trying to get the sand out from their eyes. Zayn’s teeth suddenly started to show off a white aura and the energy extended out around his body to look like a jagged sharp teeth he raced for the Pluse and by instinct but down hard on her.

Zayn looked at the now unconscious Pluse “Did I just use a new move?” “Rotomdex you know what move that was?”

3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Beta ducked out of the way of another incoming attack - even though he was merely a Dex, he still didn't want to get electrocuted. "I believe that new move was Bite. A Dark-type physical move-" he paused to dodge again. "-with higher damage than Tackle, especially since you're the same type."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    While the Minun was distracted by his companion's fall, Aeterna caught him off-guard with an ember attack, then quickly used sand-attack to block the opponent's view, unable to get a clear vision of where the Torchic was.

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw saw his chance to getsome revenge so he he blasted water from his mouth and launched himself into the mouse. Bigjaw then took the rat and slammed its head into the wall. Bigjaw then let the rat go and watched it stumble around in a daze. “Ya like being double teamed?.” The croc said he then punched the mouse in its face, knocking it out.

6. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn says to the two them enjoying the team work “That was awesome we took down these really annoying Pluse and Minun.” “Now let’s take out that Elekid so we can go to the next floor.”

They race over and go check up with Peggy “How’s it going so far into knocking out the Elekid?”

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    The elekid flailed, tearing at the strings tangling its arms and legs.

"Decent?" Peggy called, making a noise of frustration when it tore through its bonds, "Hold still..." she ran closer, shooting another String Shot at the elekid's legs, "All done!" the elekid promptly fired a Thundershock into her face, "Ouch! Not done! Not done!"

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Seeing as the Elekid was still able to attack, Blake decided to take a different approach. Wanting to hinder the Elekid even more then it already is, Blake teleported behind it. Without further delay, he began using his growl to make the Elekid attacks weaker. But something unexpected happened.

Instead of a growl, a small cry escaped his mouth. Not knowing what was happening, Blake closed his mouth to stop himself. He then noticed that the Elekid began whimpering. Confused, he took a good look at its face and noticed that it began tearing up. Knowing that the strange cry must've caused it, he began making the same sounds again, but at a slightly higher volume for the Elekid.

'Huh, is this a new attack?' He mentally asked himself.

(I had to look this up in bulbapedia, so sorry if I got this wrong, but apparently, disarming voice causes emotional damage. Which is why I made him tear up. I could be wrong about how this works, so just correct me if I made a mistake.)

#628 Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  9. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    (Nah sounds fine with me.)

Zayn went up to the crying Elekid and told Blake “Blake up the power of that cry and do some damage on this guy.” “I’ll distract him with this.” Zayn uses Sand Attack in the Elekid’s eyes making him not only cry, but feel pain in his eyes.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "T-two new attacks in one battle?! I really underestimated these kids!" Floating closer, the Rotom-Dex gave Blake a curious look. "I think that was Disarming Voice! A Fairy-type Special attack that nearly never misses!"

11. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Listening to both the Dex and Zayn, he decided to crank up the volume so that the sound could travel around the room. That way, not only the Elekid was going to be affected, but also the Minun.

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    While the elekid was distracted by Blake's new attack, Peggy took the chance to fully immobilise it, "Done!" she scurried out of reach before it could Thundershock her in the face again.

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn looked around the battlefield and saw that all enemies were unconscious “Alright we took them all down we should expect more trouble the higher we get up this mountain.” “How does everyone feel any bad pain from the battle?”

14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Nah, I'm good. Although I did see Peggy get zapped in the face by electricity, we should probably get that looked at." Blake spoke, expressing his concern for his companion.

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw groaned as he shook himself awake. “I could have taken ‘em if we started to brawl!” the croc said. “Like really? What happened tooth and claw? Do I scary or somethin?” the croc asked questions he probably won’t get answered.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Well... they had a boost in Special attack, and they had an advantage over you if they didn't go claw-to-claw. So... it's really no wonder, to be honest," Beta stated. "I mean, they did want to take you down."

17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy rubbed her sore face. It still stung, but it didn't seem the elekid's Thundershock had done much damage. "I'm sure you would have done pretty decently," she tried to reassure Bigjaw, "I mean, you're all strong and stuff!"

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw noticed Peggy rubbing her face and said, “If they try to get y’all again then I’m just gonna truck through their attacks!”

19. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Aww, thanks!" Peggy grinned. She was grateful that she had friends willing to pummel the heck out of Pokémon she wasn't strong enough to fight, "Hopefully, I'll soon be strong enough to help you!"

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Well... let's see here... You should learn Bug Bite at level 8, and then Razor Leaf at level 15, so there's not much further to go," the Dex floating nearby added (rather unhelpfully).