1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Woah..." Peggy breathed, eyes wide as she took in all the places Lawrence was showing them. She poked her head inside the library as they passed and breathed in the sweet earthy scent of aged paper. She hastily hurried back to the group, hoping nobody had noticed and thought she was weird.

"So, whose teams would we be joining?" she asked Lawrence.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Lawrence responds “Young lady I was quite sure that this was already said, but the five you are going to make a new exploration team so as such to be an exploration team you must make a team name.” “Also here at Chime City you not an official team until you complete your first mission which will be given to all of you at the end of the tour.”

“Now let’s move on from library Malstrom is a very busy man.” They all follow him to the main area. “Now this is the central area of the first floor on the right it will lead back to your rooms and the library, to the left will lead Madame Miltank’s kitchen and the dinning hall where we members of the guild enjoy eating our meals, then of course southward of course is the exit, lastly northward leads to the staircase that will lead to the second floor.”

3. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence gesture towards the stairs “Now if you’ll all follow me we’ll be heading down stairs.” “To the second floor.” They all procced down the stairs and are in another central area. “Now this area is more guild oriented area on the right side of the room up above is the guild board where all the contracts are placed where you all get your first team mission.” “To the left of us all is the Guildmaster’s Quarters.” “Where she coordinates the guild and of course any other responsibilities she holds.

“Lawrence you actually make my job sound boring now.” They all look over and see an Alolan Ninetailes. She bows to the others “I go by many names, but you all may call me Madame Winters.” “It is nice to see young Pokémon try to help our guild.” “I see you giving them the tour how are you my right hand?”

Lawrence actually looking surprised with the Guildmasters appearance tells her “Oh I’m doing fine Madame Winters the tour is progressing quite well.”

Madame Winters looks at the young Pokémon “Everyone has a reason to join our guild tell me children what was your reason to join?” “Answer truthfully I know when someone is lying.” She gives them a stare that feels like she’s looking into their souls.

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Ooo, ooo. Me, me, me!!!” Bigjaw raised his hand, not being aware he could do just said why he wanted to join the guild.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn tells him “I don’t think you need to ask to go first.” He turns to Madame Winters “I personally joined because I actually lost my memories of my old self and I think the guild could help me recover my memories somehow.” “I also joined because I wanted to meet some cool Pokémon and help others.

6. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw was now deadpanned. He wanted to go first and now he found out one of his new teammates had a really cool backstory. “Man, mines lame compared to yours.” Bigjaw muttered to Zayn.

“Well... I joined because I just like kicking butt and being the hero...” Bigjaw said without the level of enthusiasm he usually had.

7. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn tries to make him more comfortable “Well I still wanna hear your story come on tell us you seem like a cool guy so your story has to be good.” “Besides you looked pretty awesome earlier when you did your hero pose.”

8. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw rubbed the back of his head and put on a toothy grin. “Eh, mines not really cool. The only thing that’s sort of interesting about me is that I’m an orphan.” Bigjaw said. “I also have a jerky Charizard as my rival” Bigjaw added, with a bit of confidence back in his voice.

9. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn smiles “Well that sounds cool that you have a rival besides my story isn’t so good I suffer from nightmares sometimes and they sometimes prevent me from sleeping it’s one of the bad parts of my life.” “But today is a happy day so I’ll try not to talk about that.” “I’m glad that you sound more confident now.”

Madame Winters notices his crystal “Hmm well tell me of this chain around your neck my young Totidile what is it’s story?”

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “I-I’m actually here to f-find my f-father...” Aeterna said to the Ninetales in a sorrowful tone. She couldn’t lie, as Madame Winters could easily tell.

11. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Madame Winters looks at her “Your father I may have known him what’s his name?” “I still would like to hear your story about the crystal young man.”

12. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “H-His name? Ignis Flamma. Scientist and author.” (If you have noticed, Aeterna’s full name, Aeterna Flamma means “Eternal Flame” in Latin.)

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Madame Winters looks at her with interest “Well I knew Ignis personally he was supposed to come her and help find a solution to our problem here in this crumbling city.” “He never did find any answers though he spent hours in the library scouring the books hoping that one could help us.” “However just like our guardians he to disappeared mysteriously.” “He always spoke highly of his beautiful wife and daughter that he knew would grow up to be an amazing Pokémon.” “You being here proves that you are starting the journey of his hopes for you.” “I’m sure he’d be proud of you.”

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Aeterna smiled. She started laughing. She started crying, both in the tears of joy and sorrow. She felt cold again, as if she was on an icy mountain with no warmth. Then she heard someone whispering unintelligible words. No one else seemed to hear it.

15. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Madame Winters looks at her “Hmm strange are you alright young one?” She looks over at Bigjaws “Young man if you wish to tell me it’s story later in private or something like that then I’d gladly like to hear it.” “I’m less busy then Lawrence proceeds me to be.”

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I-I’m sorry! I d-don’t know what h-happened. I l-lost complete c-control of m-myself.” Aeterna panicked. The temperature went up again, the whispering stopped. She was relieved everything was normal again.

17. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Eh, it’s fine. I can just talk about it now.” Bigjaw said. “I kinda just found it in the lake one day. It looked cool so I nabbed it and put it on this chain.” Bigjaw then held up his crystal proudly and showed it to the Ninetails.

18. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Madame Winters looks at the crystal “Well then I’m glad it brings you happiness and perhaps also some luck you never know with items such as this.”

She then looks at Aeterna “Your father was a bit of a stutterer as well when I first met him, but hopefully you will find your confidence.” “When I was a Vulpix I was quite nervous as well, but I had my friends help me perhaps your new friends will help you as well.”

She then looks toward Peggy and Blake. “Why did you two wish to join the guild?”

19. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Hearing Aeterna's story honestly made him feel bad. It seemed like he wasn't the only person here who's lost their families. Walking up to her, he tried to comfort her in what ever way he could. While doing so, Blake looked back at the Ninetails.

"Well, I joined cause I don't really got any other place to go. I... lost my parents at an early age, so living alone was tough. Doing odd jobs and sleeping on the streets to make a living can be hard on a kid. But I gotta make a living some how. I've heard that this guild has shelters for their members and get paid a fair ammount." He told the guild leader. "Oh, but don't get me wrong, I'm not just joining to guild for my own personal gain. There are more... personal reason. But most of all, I want to help others and make their lives easier. Nobody deserves to live a painfull life."

20. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Madame Winters looks at him with sincerity “Then I must say I hope you achieve your dream in the guild.” “We here at the guild strive for helping people it is our main purpose in life here.” “I guess that just leaves you my young Sewaddle why did you join?”