1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "I... Don't really think I have an end goal." Peggy said after some thought, feeling a little embarrassed, "I mean, I want to see the world and help other Pokémon, but I'm not trying to save anybody specific or overcome any kind of demons. At least, not at the moment." she shuffled awkwardly and looked down at her feet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Madame Winters looks at her “Hmm well the guild takes any for all reason so long as you wish to help.” “Now Lawrence before you resume the final part of your tour I will urge you all to be very careful down in the final area.” “It used to be the shared domain of our Guardian Pokémon and is considered sacred ground so be careful.” “I bid you all farewell for now.” Madame Winters goes back inside her quarters.

Lawrence turns to them “Well wasn’t that exciting the Guildmaster chose to grace you all with her presence she rarely does that so she must see big things for you.” “Now if you all will follow me to the final floor and like the Guildmaster said be careful in there it is sacred grounds.”

He guides them all downstairs to a room where the middle is a normal temperature while the area on the right is hot has has a floor that’s very hot with lava as the ground with a glass covering to allow people to walk there. In the room on the right the area has water on the ground with a glass covering as well with the temperature feeling warm.

“This is the former dwellings of our Legendary Guardian Pokémon on the left was the domain of Ho-oh the fiery phoenix Pokémon then on the right was it’s counterpart Lugia the the Pokémon who dominated the water and skies.” “They were our protectors and now they are gone.” “Tell me children would you like to hear the story of our city’s guardians?”

3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Yes please!" Peggy says, a renewed sense of excitement buzzing through her.

4. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence happy that someone is excited to hear the story “Yes finally someone wants to hear the story so many applicants are just so rude and say they’d start their first contract that hear a story.” “Well now where do I start a yes long ago there was an ancient king a Golurk named King Deval.” “He was a hero to his citizens and wished for his kingdom to live in peace.” “One day however the land was mysteriously stricken with a curse none know by who all they know is that the city was crumbling.”

Zayn says “That sounds similar to what’s going on now.”

Lawrence tells him “That’s because the curse was never lifted since none knew it’s source.” “So King Daval wanted s solution so that he could save his kingdom he loved so much he prayed to Arceus to help save his land.” “Arceus’s response was sent by 6 Bellossom sisters in their possession was two sacred bells the Clear Bell and the Tidal Bell.” “They would preform a ritual with the king at present at the tallest tower here in the city the sister’s dance made both of the bells ring and as if by magic both Lugia and Ho-oh appeared.” “King Daval pleaded with them to help save his land.” “The two of them decided to save his kingdom as they were quite benevolent and they both spread their power through the entire city.” “The buildings survived, the land flourished, and Lugia and Ho-oh became the saviors of this kingdom.” “The two legends left thinking their work was done, but they were soon summoned by Daval again because it appeared as if the curse came back once they left.”

“So Lugia and Ho-oh tried to save the land and leave, but their efforts were in vain over time they had learned to care for this land amd it’s people and decided to become our Guardian Pokémon.” “For 600 years they lived here keeping the city alive and well.” “Once the notion of guilds were assembled they decided that Chime City needed its own.” “The two of them lead the guild and it flourished.” “That is until 2 years ago when a dark cry was heard coming from this very room the sound radiated through the whole city when we came to investigate our Guardians were gone.” “Many lost faith in the guild after their departure and some even believed that our guardians abandoned us and so the guild declined as many left our services.” “After the Guardians disappeared of course the old curse became active again and our city is what it became today.” “Madame Winters recently took over the guild and decided that it need renewal and to be what it was ages ago.” “Many of the buildings outside here look like ruins even our special Chime Tower where King Daval first met Lugia and Ho-oh looks like ruins as well.” “We however won’t give up hope to find our legendary Pokémon and have our city saved.”

“Though whatever effort we have towards finding them all vanish including one of our most famous exploration teams Team Battle Cry was their name and the members were Raikou, Entei, and Suicuine.” “They were the first to go search for them and the first to vanish as well.” “A Mesprit even came here some months ago to help with the search but she too vanished leaving no trace of whoever captured her.” “We don’t know who has done any of this, but what we do know is that they don’t want the Guardian Pokémon to be found.”

5. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    After hearing the story, Aeterna started jotting down some notes. She started listing out the countless possibilities of how Ho-oh and Lugia would have disappeared, but soon realised there were too many.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy listened with rapt attention. Powerful legendary Pokémon had disappeared. Entire rescue teams had gone out in search for the vanished guardians and had never come back. This sounded dangerous. It sounded like madness. It was just the kind of death-defying insane adventure Peggy had been waiting for all her life.

"Where do you think they could have gone?" she wondered aloud, "Another country? Another planet? Another dimension?"

7. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    (Sorry for not being as active.

“I can’t beleive we’re standing in the area of Legendary Pokémon.” Bigjaw said. “It’s so cool!” Bigjaw said, trying to contain his excitement.

8. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn after hearing the story is very interested as well “Wow that story was so cool.” “Being here is so awesome I’m wondering where they went to.” “Aeterna maybe the same thing that happened to your dad happened to the legendary Pokémon.” “Maybe we’ll finally be the heroes to find them all that would be so awesome, fun, and maybe be an amazing adventure.”

9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Yeah, I'm sure we will!" Peggy says cheerfully, almost forgetting about the fact that so many powerful Pokémon had gone missing. The lure of an exciting quest was just too much for her to properly consider the consequences of what she was thinking of.

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I-I don’t k-know.” Aeterna stuttered. “We don’t have a sufficient amount of information to jump to conclusions.” She continued, facing towards the Poochyena. “W-We don’t even have a m-map yet.”

“Maybe I’ll stay in the library to do some r-research.” The Torchic said, looking at her notes.

11. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence tells them “Before you go to the library follow me up to the mission board on the second floor.”

Everyone follows him up and he has a look of thought on him “Let’s see what task would be perfect for beginners?” He searches around the board until he finds one and picks it up. “This one should be perfect for you children.”

Zayn read the missive out loud “Help Buizel in trouble.” “Currently on the last floor of Stalagmite Cave in danger please rescue him.” -Signed Floatzel. Reward: 300 pokédollars. “Well this sounds like an interesting mission let’s do it then let’s rescue Buizel.” Zayn’s stomach growls “But before we go I’m gonna go pick up some supplies.” “So some of you stay with Aeterna in the library and I’ll go to the market with the others.”

Lawrence stops them “Wait before you all can go.” “Before you can be a fully fledged exploration team representing our guild you must create a team name so children talk amongst yourselves and come up with a name.” “I’ll just be standing nearby waiting for the name.”

12. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “A name, huh...” Bigjaw said. “What about, Team Emblem?” Bigjaw said, reluctantly. He wasn’t really good at making up names. He is named Bigjaw after all...

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn turns to the others “Well it’s something what do you guys think?”

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Team Greatest." Peggy said, "Because, you know, we'll be the greatest." she reconsidered what she'd just said, "Actually, that's a little too on the nose... Team... Solstice?"

15. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn think about her name suggestion “Well I like the name come on guys what name do you like?”

16. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    “How about... Team Conviction. You know, cause we all have different beliefs and opinions on why we joined?” Blake asked, expressing his opinion. “I though it sounded nice.”

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I-I was t-thinking maybe Team Reincarnation?” Aeterna suggested shyly. “B-Because we’re r-reviving Chime City.” She continued. “I-I don’t know if that sounded too r-religious.”

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “They all sound so cool!” Bigjaw said. “I’m really leaning towards Team Conviction or Team Reincarnation. They sound so cool and mysterious.” Bigjaw said.

19. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Yeah!" Peggy agrees, "Or Team Equinox... Ah, there are too many good choices!"

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Ahh!!!! You guys making so many awesome choices!” Bigjaw said as he held his hand up for a high five.