1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zayn looks at Blake “Alright Blake where are you gonna go?” “I don’t need to pick up much just some apples.”

2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    He didn’t want to go to the library, but he has a bad reputation when it comes to the shop keepers in the market, especialy with the debt he owes . Weighing down his options, he loked at his companions with straight face.

“I think I’ll go to the library, you never know what you might find in there” He answered.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn looks at Peggy “Then I guess it’s just you and me.” “Come on let’s go to the market.”

The two of them go into the market and everything seems fine until Zayn spots Mrs. Gardevoir she sees him as well and approaches him before she gets to him Zayn whispers to Peggy “Don’t mention anything about the guild can I trust you not to mention anything Peggy?”

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    "Alright, the three of us are going to the library." Aeterna said, gesturing back towards the library.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Onward!!” Bigjaw said as he marched in the opposite direction of the library.

6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Following Aeterna, the three of them made it to the library. Honestly, he didn't want to be here, but it beats getting yelled at by the shop keepers in the market any day. Looking back at Aeterna, he noticed that she looked more calm in the library, he wasn't sure if it had to do with the books, or because it was usually quiet in theese kinds of places.

"So, why did you want to come to the library?" Blake asked her.

7. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I wanted to do some research on this place before setting off on our exploration, like the different areas of Chime City. For example, by looking at Stalagmite Cave, it’s quite obvious that it will be inhabited with rock-types, hence its name.” The Torchic said. “However, it will take more than guessing as we advance through different dungeons, as a larger variety of Pokémon with greater abilities will be encountered, and it will take more than strength to win a battle.” She continued, with more confidence than usual, as she searched through the bookshelves.

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Peggy looks at him in confusion, "I won't say anything. Do you know her?" she says.

9. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn whispers to her “She’s kinda my care taker that I kinda snuck out on to join the guild.”

Ms. Gardevoir finally goes up to him “Zayn where were you I was worried when I saw you out of bed before me?”

Zayn tries to play innocent “Mom you don’t have to worry I was just getting some early morning exercise and I met this girl here.” “And I kinda got sidetracked after that.”

Ms Gardvior looks at him suspiciously “Why did you call me mom because you only do that when you did something bad?” She then sighs “Look Zayn I get it you have an adventurous spirit, but you can’t leave the house without telling me where you’re going.” “I worry for you so I’ll ask you later what you did wrong hopefully you haven’t broken anyone’s possessions by accident again.” “Right now I actually have some business with an old friend of mine.” “Tell you’re little friend that you can play until lunch time then you have to get home.” She then looks at Peggy “Hmm are you new in town young lady?”

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Yep, just came in yesterday." Peggy said with a nod, "I met Zayn... This morning. Don't worry, he definitely hasn't broken anything yet. That sounds like I'm lying, but I'm telling the truth." she hesitated, wondering if she should be more formal to older Pokémon in the city, "Um, Ms Gardevoir."

11. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Ms. Gardevoir smiles “Well I’m glad that Zayn has a friend and everyone your age calls me Ms. Gardvoir so don’t seem so nervous.” “Welcome to Chime City it’s not much, but I’m staying here because I’m one of the people who hope to see it back to its former glory.” “If only we knew what happened to Lugia and Ho-oh our city would be fixed.” She looks over and sees a Gothitelle. “Oh there’s my friend now I’ll see you later and remember Zayn be back home by lunch your Aunt Felicity would like to see you.” (Not Gardevoir’s real sister they are just such good friends they consider each other family.)

Zayn nods his head “Yeah I’ll make sure to see her.” Gardevoir leaves to go talk to her. Zayn sighs in relief “Oh geez I don’t know how long I could’ve gone without telling her the truth.” “Sorry to put you in that predicament Peggy and for not telling you and the others how I joined.” “I wouldn’t have snuck out, but Ms. Gardevoir is to protective so she wouldn’t let me join for another two years.” “But you remember my reasons for joining I really need answers and I think the guild can give me those answers.”

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "No yeah, I completely get it." Peggy said, "Sometimes, you just have to do what you feel is right. But when do you plan on telling Ms Gardevoir the truth? You can't hide it forever."

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn tells her “I’ll improvise I actually think I should tell her after my first mission or something like that.” “I do know I can’t hide forever though.” “Come on let’s go get some apples for our journey in the dungeon.”

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy hummed in agreement, hoping the eventual reveal wouldn't hurt Ms Gardevoir too much; she seemed like a kind and caring Pokémon.

She shuffled over to where the Kecleon's general store had been set up. She recognised most of the items on sale as adventurers frequently left them lying around when they passed through. Thinking of home made her wonder how her parents were doing. She hoped they weren't missing her too much.

To get her mind off Treeshroud forest, she set to work looking for supplies. Just as she spied a sack of applies, a small box filled with yellowish pips labelled 'Blast Seeds - Now on Sale!' caught her eye.

15. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Kecleon sees this and goes over to her “Interested in this, these are blast seeds throw them at a hostile Pokémon and they explode on impact very useful if you’re in trouble.”

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    back at the library:

Bigjaw had wished his friends would have let him keep walking into the opposite direction because he realized how much he hated reading. He had too much energy to just sit and patiently read words on paper. It just gave him the sudden urge to move around.

Bigjaw was glaring at an unopened book. Mexican Standoff music was playing in his head while e gave the book a western glare.

However, in reality, he was just making his friends uncomfortable.

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Aeterna grabbed a book named "The Wonders of Chime City". "This should give us all the information we need." She said as she placed the book down on a table. The Torchic opened the book with her talons, flipping to the page with the picture of a map. She took out her notebook and wrote down a couple words, as she noticed Bigjaw having a staring contest with an unopened book. "W-What are you doing?" Aeterna asked in a confused tone, as she tried to snap him back to reality.

18. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Sounds handy. Peggy thought to herself. She had yet to learn any moves that would do a huge amount of damage, so she figured it wouldn't hurt to have something in case they landed themselves in trouble. She fished some coins out of her bag and placed them on the counter, "I'll take as many as this amount of money can buy!"

The Kecleon gave her three seeds which to tucked into her bag for safekeeping. Thanking the clerk, she rejoined Zayn, "Are you running low on money? I still have some left."

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw heard the distorted voice of the Torchic and finally came back to reality. He shook his head quickly and asked, “Come again?”

20. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn hears Peggy and tells her “No I have money I’m just testing out these apples and making sure there aren’t any bruises on them.”

Kecleon yells “I already told you there are no bruises on these apples!”

Zayn rolls his eyes “That’s what you said the last time and when I got home there was a bruise.”

Kecleon annoyed with him “I don’t need to criticize my wares buy some apples and leave.”

Zayn gives him some coins “Just give me three of them and I’ll checking for bruises so you don’t cheat me out of my money.”

Kecleon gets three apples and gives them to him “Examine all you want no bruises.”

Zayn examines them “Alright I don’t see any bruises.” He puts the apples in his bag and turns to Peggy “You ready to head back to the guild?”