1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Ranger

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Aug 26, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    In the Nintendo DS, there is a new spin off game series for Pokémon, Pokémon Ranger. In this game, you can save and get help from wild Pokémon using the capture stylus. But unlike Poké Balls, you can only use the wild Pokémon for one assistant or few until you have to release them. What did you think about this new way to communicate with Pokémon? Did you enjoy the games, Pokémon Ranger, Shadows of Almia, and/or Guardian Signs?

To me, I'm not very fond of playing Pokémon Ranger that much, but the first game was pretty fun. :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I've played all of the games, and I did enjoy all of them, but it's quite strenuous on the wrists, by golly.
    But the graphics were cute, and it had great mechanics.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I've only played Gurdian of signs, but I like the series so far. I'm planning to play all of them, and honestly I hope they make another Pokémon Ranger after Super Pokémon Mystery Dungeon comes out.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,519.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I really love the Ranger games and I got them all. I really hope that they will release a new Ranger game for the 3DS/New3DS. I would have to say that right now Guardian Signs is my favorite although the first one still have a special place in my heart simply because it was the first game.

5. engineering class

froze
    (Alolan Sandshrew)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.5
    i have shadow of alma and guardian signs, and both were amazing!

It's been a while, but i remember both stories being marvelous, and the mechanics are refreshing too!

the only thing i disliked is when i fly, and the Staraptor cry goes off every time, like bruh >_< [3D='staraptor']

A few irrelevant missions here and there, but other than that the games are fantastic, and i would also love a new 3ds game for it <3 [3D='luvdisc']

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I love Pokémon Ranger! The first game was a little too hard but the 2nd game was perfect (other than the slow start). The third game was a lot of fun too but it was pathetically easy.

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Pokémon Ranger is my favourite Pokémon spin-off. The gameplay mechanics are unique, the story is great, and the games are so vast... Honestly, I think the game surpasses the main games story-wise. I really hope there will be an additional game for the 3DS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.