1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: Sun & Moon anime series

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by MCOury1998, Jan 21, 2017.

1. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    There's a new Pokémon anime series for Sun & Moon if y'all haven't noticed... Anyways, I must say, it's fantastic! EVERYTHING!!! (too much perfection to list...but can be looked into more as the thread continues). I love it! Also, heads up if you follow the Literature Library: I'm going to post a predictions fanfic soon...which will be great!

One thing that I must point out is: WHERE IS IRIS!!!??? I'm not asking as a Negaishipper...but as a fan who noticed the pattern of female characters returning in the next series (Serena already got her 'return' since she was a childhood friend/she's practically Molly Hale). Please, SM writers, bring Iris back! She'd be perfect in Alola!

Okay, what do y'all think of the Generation VII anime? Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts?

2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    To be honest not enough people liked Iris. If she were to come back they would have done it in XYZ. Serena has a better chance at returning and possibly even staying due to what happens at the end of the last episode of XYZ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I guess the Sun Moon anime isn't so bad. Just need lots of time before I get used to Ash's new look.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Rotomdex is such a cutie, I've been on-and-off watching English Subbed episodes on Youtube.
    It also seems Togendamaru has a crush or something for Pikachu, like Dawn's Bunnery did. XD

5. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Yeah, and it almost seems like Pikachu has similar feelings for Togedemaru. And I agree, Rotomdex is a cutie! One of the most hilarious, non-human characters (but still traveling companion) yet!

6. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I love the S/M anime too! Everyone is so expressive and very showing of emotions, unlike XY(Z) Ash's permanent robot petsonality and glued on "bad*ss smirk".

The funny faces and slapstick are also good, every episode gets at least one laugh outta me.

7. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Agreed! And the animation style totally fits the mood of the story. Yeah, every episode throws us for a loop of how Ash's face will contort into a reaction. In XY(Z), like you said...there was little or no variation.

I'll take a look at the fanfic since you posted a link here. Also, did you know you can share that fanfic, chapter-by-chapter through a forum thread in the 'Literature Library'? You should check it out.

8. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Because why show emotion that makes you human when you can save so much time just staring into space with a stupid smirk?

I have been looking into posting that fanfic here. But before we get off topic with fanfics...

hushed whisper S/M is better than XY(Z) fite me ash-greninja fanboys

9. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    also hushed whisper Agreed, SM is WAY better!

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am not too into it but I do think it is pretty cool. The art style really put me off but the clips I have seen have intrigued me to at least keep up with the story plot points.