1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Sun or Moon? >_>

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Maantijger, Feb 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I'm kinda digging moon. I like the night idea. Although of Darkrai and Celestia aren't involved in the plot I'm going to be a little disappointed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    I'm going to choose moon first to see how the story plays out. If I enjoy it a lot, I will also get sun to replay the story over and over again. Just because, you can never stop getting excited about a scene going on in the game. xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,872.9
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I am going to see both but i will see moon first. I think playing moon will be a great experience as it will be interesting to have a journey in night and i also think moon also gets some interesting Pokémon that would be available during night. So moon first.

4. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Moon all day.

This nickname is Noctis.
    I am a night prowler.
    I'm obsessed with the night.

Leggo baybay. 8D

5. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I am still on the fence for which version I wanna get, but I really love Fire Pokémon and the Sun is...well Fire, so I may get Pokémon Sun, unless the version exclusives and cover legends convince me otherwise. I will definitely be getting both anyhow, but the first will most likely be Sun.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'll probably be getting sun. I really like more cheerful things and the sun definitely has that image in my mind. Plus, it won't tempt me to play the game solely at night haha.

7. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Possibly sun for this one.
    The lighter variant choices seem to have the better Pokémon imo.
    Or my taste in Pokémon is rather mediocre, either one fits.

8. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I'm Getting Moon.
    I wish I can buy both games but money doesn't grow on trees, I wish they do....

9. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I have to see the cover legendaries before fully deciding because that's how I normally choose, but so far, I have a feeling about Moon. I just like the night and that kind of stuff. Also, my brother is thinking Sun, and we always choose opposite games, and I normally choose the blue one and he chooses the red.

Knowing me, I'll end up with both versions eventually.

.. SO EXCITED.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I think Moon is pulling stronger than Sun, it has always been more mysterious to me. Since we can trade Pokémon between us, I see no reason why I should wait and see. People are always willing to trade, given that you aren't giving up Wurmple or Zigzagoon.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Probably getting Moon, just because it sounds cooler. But Sun might have a really cool legend... aah. I dunno yet.

12. EchoSouls

EchoSouls Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.2
    Im leaning towards 'Sun' since it has more potential for a lion-based legandary, and I tend to choose the 'Red' veriation of the games most of the time.

However, i'll be playing both, so the choice isn't too important. Honestly im just excited to see the starters!

13. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Well, I can't really decide yet until we get more details on the game itself and their version differences. I don't really care about the version mascots but right now but I think I'm leaning towards... Moon. I dunno, both of them seem pretty cool as concepts.

14. Buizelfaux13

Buizelfaux13 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Hmm. I don't know. I think i'm going for moon, but sun doesn't sound bad either. Still probably moon. Kind of like how I took silver over gold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.