1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Pokémon, the 24th Anime Movie?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Nov 23, 2021.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP School Kid

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.6
    Do you think that Toho Co., Ltd., OLM, Inc. and The Pokémon Company have any plans to announce the 24th Pokémon anime movie starring Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu, the one set in the alternate continuity introduced in "I Choose You!"? Why? Please let me know, thanks.:)

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Purple
    (Boldore)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,883.2
    I have no idea why they wouldn't have plans to announce the next Pokémon movie. They've been making them (almost) every year for over two decades and it would be weird if they just suddenly stopped now. Whether or not the next one will set in the I Choose You timeline I have no idea. I stopped watching the movies somewhere around the Gen V and know next to nothing about this new timeline other than it exists.

And why did you need to feel the need to specify that this is "the 24th anime movie starring Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu"? All of the Pokémon anime movies star Ash and Pikachu, and all of the movies staring Ash and Pikachu are anime. It seems unnecessarily redundant to phrase it the way you did.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jonathan Trinh

Jonathan Trinh School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.0
    No clue, but it would be nice if they released another Pokémon Movie because I really enjoy watching them. Hopefully soon but nothing yet announced so just keep your fingers crossed sir!