1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs Pokémon UNITE Playable Pokémon Wishlist

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by ThomasP, Jan 5, 2022.

Tags:
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,346.5
    What's happening with you, everybody? Which kinds of unreleased playable Pokémon do you wish would be included in Pokémon UNITE, the game? Why? Please let me know, thanks.:)

2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Happy 2022 Thomas,

Given this thread is about Pokémon unite I feel it best to give my input (I still play quite a bit of it)

1. Infernape/Blaziken: Having this kind of Pokémon (that isn't cinderace) would really fit the game nicely especially in top lane/jungle where stuff like this would do best.
    2. Banette: We need more ghost types simple as that.
    3. Skarmory: Not only is he one of my favorite Pokémon of all time, The way I envision him in game as a med speed flight tank with defensive moves just meshes well in my eyes.
    4. Umbreon: This along with number 1 are most likely to happen but honestly why wasn't umbreon released with the game?

That's just 4 of these I have many more if you want me to post more I will :)

3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,267.0
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1. Kecleon: Wait hear me out. Sneaky rogues are fun lol
    2. Accelgor and Escavalier: They are just really fun Pokémon and don't get enough love. Plus it would be cool if they would get cool synergies together
    3. Golduck: A classic, looks cool, would customize well and water types are fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...