1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Violet Sky DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by hunduel, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    We can just use the ones from HGSS for this! We'll need custom ones for the new Pokémon but that can be done! I'll contact the spriters asap! This is another reason why we should probably use HGSS style over world sprites for trainers and such, obviously customized but so it would fit in well with the Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    There's still one thing I can do. I'm currently using VX Ace because that's the software I have and used for my own project too. However, I can get XP and convert the game into it. In this case, more toolkits would be available, just like FireRed/LeafGreen graphics. It will be more authentic, but much more work (more sprites are needed, graphics, mapping, databases, and so on).

3. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    We can do it! :D Oooh! I am so excited! But, will the battles be like the Pokémon games, with front and back sprites, or will it be like the one you showed previously? Walking with Pokémon will be a sure hit! Along with the Nuzlocke mode...yeah!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Ooo, I just found this sheet, and it has all overworld unova sprites, besides the new formes in bw2.
    Here it is!:
    [​IMG]
    Warning. Hugh image ahead. Not too big, though xD.

So, now we just basically have all of the sprites, xD. And to use them, we would just take them out of the background, which is what im doing right now. ouo
    Other people could help aswell, to speed up the process.
    Finished
    Shiny & Normal Turtwig
    Shiny & Normal Serperior
    That list shows the Pokémon I have finished. Where they're posted can be found here.
    http://s1333.photobucket.com/user/Overworld_Pokemon/library/?sort=3&page=1
    I made a photobucket account to put them all in there, so we could use them in the game. OH, and also, I searched up Pokémon city sprites on google, and it showed up a bunch of sprites we could use to make the game more Pokémon-ish (Is that even a word? xD)
    The link is in the spoiler. ouo
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Pokémon%20sprite%20viewer&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.dmQ&biw=1280&bih=929&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=n3rZUYEIqODJAdv2gbgI#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Pokémon+city+sprites&oq=Pokémon+city+sprites&gs_l=img.3..0.7662.13452.0.14098.15.14.1.0.0.2.782.2196.5j8j6-1.14.0...0.0.0..1c.1.17.img.CyHsU__25i8&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.eWU&fp=ab722e5a08f754c&biw=1280&bih=929
    So, yup. Just wanted to show you what I found, since it might be helpful :o

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    More work is worth it! It'll make for a great game, I'm really glad I made you a mod as I can tell you're a hard worker. :)

6. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Sorry for not producing many sprites, I've just been kinda sidetracked, but now I'm back to work! I'll work like a slave! :'D
    Anyways, I just did *edit:alot* sprites from the sprite sheets, and now these are the current Pokémon I have finished:
    Shiny/Normal Serperior
    Shiny/Normal Servine
    Shiny/Normal Snivy
    Shiny/Normal Victini
    Shiny/Normal Tepig
    Shiny/Normal Turtwig
    Shiny/Normal Grotle
    Shiny/Normal Lickitung
    Shiny/Normal Squirtle
    Shiny/Normal Torterra
    Shiny/Normal Gliscor
    Shiny/Normal Gible
    Normal/Shiny Ivysaur
    Normal/Shiny Charizard
    Normal/Shiny Ditto
    Normal/Shiny Lapras
    Normal/Shiny Eevee
    Normal/Shiny Dragonair
    Normal/Shiny Dratini
    Normal/Shiny Vulpix
    Normal/Shiny Ninetails
    Normal/Shiny Snorlax
    Normal/Shiny Pikachu (M)
    Normal/Shiny Jigglypuff
    Normal/Shiny Wigglytuff
    Normal/Shiny Jynx
    Normal/Shiny Jolteon
    Normal/Shiny Vaporeon
    Normal/Shiny Flareon
    Normal/Shiny Foongus
    Normal/Shiny Amoongus
    Normal/Shiny Kyurem
    Normal/Shiny Woobat
    Normal/Shiny Leavanny
    Normal/Shiny Zekrom
    Normal/Shiny Reshiram
    Im going to do waayyy more, but atm I'm kinda overwhelmed qq.
    (Note: I count shiny Pokémon as a different sprite, since I have to recolor them, and some Pokémon just have alot of details.)
    Im going to try to get finished 10 sprites each day, but it might change if I have a busy schedule.
    Still though, I'm going to do at least 1 sprite a day! ouo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.