1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon World Tournament

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Wizard, Jul 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    In Black and White 2, there was a certain area where the Pokémon World Tournament took place. The PWT allowed players to face champions and gym leaders from all of the current and past regions. There are many different formats, such as individual region, type expert, or champion.

What did you think of the PWT? What fights did you especially enjoy? Would you like to see this feature again?

I personally loved the PWT, and I spent far too much of my time there. I mean, I got to fight cool trainers again like Lance, Blue, and Red. It was a pretty darn cool feature, and it really brought me back to all sorts of memories I had earlier in the Pokémon series. *sheds a nostalgic tear*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    This was one of my favorite features in ANY Pokémon game. Getting to refight Gym Leaders from previous gens, Champions AND Red was such a great feature to a highly over-shunned gen. Sinnoh is my favorite region so my favorite fight would have to be Cynthia. I would love to see this feature in Sun and Moon or any other future Pokémon games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I was a big fan of the PWT for sure. I'll probably most likely return back to it one day to try my hand and beat some more of the gym leaders and such there. It was such a fun time in one of my favourite generations of the series, and honestly I'd love to see it return. That said, I also think it should stay where it is: each gen has something to distinguish itself from the rest, and usually leaving it like that adds a lot of replay value and makes returning to the games a more enjoyable experience (at least for me personally).

I have to say my favourite thing was the music. I loved hearing all the leader/champion themes remixed into BW2 style, and find myself still returning to them to listen to them again again. THE MUSIC MAN!

4. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    When I first got this game, if I wasn't doing the White Treehouse challenge and/or training there, the PWT was what I was always doings, and was a reason I . I had used the combination of Lucario, Samurott, and Dragonite for most of the battles, even when I unlocked the Champion's tournament. I'd love to see this come back, but I'd understand if they didn't.

5. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    How the fuck did I call this?