1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Yellow blue red 3ds versions

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pirate Captain, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Okay again
    I recent git Pokémon Yellow
    And got all starters but want to change my blastois and charizard for vulpix or Ponyta and a staryu

What team would ya choose now? Or do ya want or have the game
    Tell me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I think it's better if you stick to Charizard and Blastoise though. I'm not really an expert on Pokémon, but I feel like those two should do just fine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    True to that, but I do not want to have a obvious team,I mean ts basicly settled ya team. I keep myivysaur cause of cut xD

Still what would ya team be?

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    When I played through Pokémon Yellow I used Raichu, Charizard, Clefable, Primeape, Dewgong, and Alakazam. It was a pretty fun playthrough, but dang it Gen 1 broken.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Thats a cool team, now ya can buy it on the 3ds

6. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    My original team had blastoise flareon graveler and electrode, maybe other guys i don't totally remember. I just know graveler had metronome and i had no way of evolving it. If I get around to buying the 3ds versions I'm definitely using blastoise and flareon again, and probably dewgong, hopefully exeggutor... not sure about the last two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.