1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon You'd Eat

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by UnstoppableGamer, May 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    (Let's keep it classy mkay~) I'm curious as to whether or not you would eat a Pokémon if they existed. I would actually be curious to try a Grass Type such as Chikorita to see if they taste like a plant or meat. I would be a bit iffy on eating a Vanillite due to the fact that it might be alive during the, uh, licking.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    The only problem with vanillite is that it has been shown to be mostly ice, not very tasty. I would eat a tauros burger though, top it with some miltank cheese, and a delicious piece of lettuce.... from like a lettuce Pokémon...
    Really though. I have no qualms with eating Pokémon, this doesn't mean I'm gonna halt my journey and chow on a pikachu from my team or something ridiculous, but I'm sure that there are places that raise food Pokémon, like floccessy ranch from sun and moon, why else would you have a cow farm?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'd eat pignite and combuskin all day everday man. Get that fried chicken and bacon, top it with miltank cheese and slather on tamato berry sauce for the ultimate spicy chicken sammich man!

Crest likes this.
  4. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'm kind of sorry to say that I would most likely eat a lot of PokÄ—mon. :sweat: I'd probably eat Pidgey, Miltank and Grumpig the most, maybe? Oddish leaves sound relatively edible.

5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Holy crap this is cannibalism!

Actually, there's always Pidgey, because Kentucky Fried Pidgey sounds interesting. Miltank makes milk (and cheese, by extension), so I'd appreciate that.

6. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Well isn't this dark. Imagine companies mega evolving Pidgeot just for more meat when they slaughter it. XD You know that would be something they'd do.

7. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    I'd be curious to know what a Magikarp fillet tastes like, but I'd also love to try Crabrawler claws since they're said to be a delicacy. Slowpoke tails, I'm not too sure about, but I'll try anything once!

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would probably eat miltank, grumpig, pidgey, maybe an oddish... this feels weird to think about but thye have to eat some kind of Pokémon. I mean is glue made out of ponyta and mudsdale?

9. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Oddish and cherrubi, belsprouts, for salads; pidgeotto, pignite, grumpig, miltank, combuskin, swellow, unfezant, gogoat, skiddo, deerling, sawsbuck, stantle,r and doduo for meat; miltank amd gogoat for dairy obviously; kingler, seaking, octilary, remoraid, basculin, and luminion for seafood; Blissey and chansey for eggs, and shuckle for the purposes of making alcohol (I wouldn't eat it just use it for a brewery :D ) That's everything that I can think of off the top of my head.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Sad to say, but I would probably eat what is available. Even Pokémon, as long as I don't really have to think about the origin I am perfectly fine with what will fall in my plate. That said there is a a reason I call my Torchic's Nugget.

Xarn likes this.
  11. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I guess whatever were considered normal enough to eat, also fish Pokémon like remoraid I imagine would be quite common.

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'm thinking; what about Magikarps? They're incredibly common, so there's little chance of them becoming endangered. The only issue is is a very protective Gyarados finds you eating its children...

13. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I will say it on this way:
    Kurumi's Rate for this answer: 11/10 =OverApproved

14. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    I'd probably eat a Bounsweet. I imagine it probably tastes a lot like sweet berries and i love berries.

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I would probably eat Octillery. If done right, you could get some pretty good Calamari from Octillery. That or Slowpoke tail. I'm willing to bet those tails taste like lobster tails.