1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokétopia Tour (Tala x 122)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Yes, it still only be a mention)

"Gifted, yes I agree. You must have heard also about her abusing way of training Pokémon. In the end she did get caught forbidden to stay a trainer for a certain time. She now lives in veilstone city caring for a garden with her Pokémon. Only 1 Pokémon stay forever in its Pokéball" michelle smiled. "She just texted me that she has a new oran berry plant. She changed"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (This literally reminds me of my Mars fanfic, where I wrote about Mars after she left Team Galactic and made a living on growing berries - until she got employed by the International Police in another fic)

Leon looked up at Michelle. "That's good to hear. Do you intend to visit her sometime?"

By some miracle, the Mincinno managed to pull off a stunning victory against the Mawile.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (I remember a part from a rp here)

"Maybe I do after I win the tournament. You wanna come also" michelle looked back at the battle as she clapped for the winner.

"Great battle

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon hesitated at Michelle's invitation. Was she joking or was she serious? He only just met her, after all. "I wouldn't mind, but I might win instead."

Symphony, the winner, went up to her opponent to shake hands and then did a small victory pose for everyone to see. Then they went offstage to the waiting room. It seemed like the session was nearing its end. To mark the occasion, fireworks were set off to the sky as the spectators witnessed a great light show.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle smirked. ''That could never happen.'' she whispered the last part.
    As she turnned her back to him. ''I go back to the hotel, to see if they have fixed your damage.'' she chuckled. She did watch the firewoorks while she passed the stadium

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "My damage?" Leon shook his head and he kept his head up to watch the last of the fireworks.

Michelle would eventually bump into Maria on the ferry that took passengers from the colosseum back to the city terminal. At this point, the city was a big display of lights with the streets lit up by the buildings. That said, the streets were bustling with activity. However, it was so crowded that getting around was intimidating.

"You did pretty well there!" Maria said to Michelle.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle looked down again to see the little sister or was it cousin from Leon. She smirked. "Of course I did" she chuckled. "Must say Leon isnt a bad trainer either. Still I wonder if he can take me on. I doubt it though" as she pet Maria head. "When do we return ?"

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "He has won a few titles here too. Well, I think it would be interesting to see how a battle between you and him would turn out," Maria grinned. She looked out the window to see the incoming metropolis outide. "It will not be long before the we arrive."

Indeed, the ferry brought its passengers quickly and safely across the water so that it docked at the terminal. Passengers disembarked in large numbers and began heading to the streets of the city.

Maria tapped Michelle's arm. "Say, what else will you be doing here in Pokétopia?"

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle chuckled . She noticed that this Maria girl really liked her cousin as she listen to it.

Finally they docked back in the city. "Well, " with the question in mind she hadnt really thought off it. At the time she got the invite was all she could think off was go compete. She never thought off it what more to do. "Im not sure actually"

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria's eyes brightened. "You have plenty of options! You could explore, search for treasure, hike, sightsee, or go for walks. It's very relaxing! Or you could try out the local sweet shop. There's a place my Gardevoir likes where you could get all kinds of gummies."

She led Michelle out to the street and in the direction of the tower where Michelle was staying. "Then there's a spot where you could go swimming at a lagoon. I think that lagoon is part of the tour, but if you head out during a particular hour, it's less busy. Hope you brought a swimsuit though - or you can buy one from the clothes shop here in the city. What do you like to do, Michelle? Other than battling?"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "I would love to swim. I am only not sure if I have my swim suit with me. I need to look at that." Michelle said. As she thought of the options.
    Hearinf the sweets made Michelle chuckle. "I am not a sweets person but I knew someone who was"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria smiled widely. “If you need some options for a swimsuit, I’m sure the shop has plenty. If you’re in a shopping mood, you should check that out!”

She led Michelle to the sweet shop so that they could browse the treats. Maria decided to go and buy a bag of gummies for herself and Evergreen. She wondered who could be that ‘someone’ Michelle mentioned.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle chuckled as Maria happy walk in front of her. Arriving at the sweet shop,
    "Ah yes she loved this a lot" giving a smile. Surprised seeing the big bag gummies . "Are you gonna eat all of that

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Huh? Me? Nope. I was going to give you some," Maria smiled with a balled fist after she had come out of the sweet shop. Then she held up the bag to offer some to Michelle. "So... How is Leon? How do you find him?"

While they walked together to where Michelle was staying, the standings were being updated on the displays and monitors in the streets. There were a lot of participants in the tour but it was hard to convince the judges to award points to them. Was there more to this? Perhaps.

Elsewhere, Leon was trying to fight his way through the crowd to get back to where his was staying too. He was getting sleepy.
    Pokétopia Tour Leaderboard 1. Michelle (18)
    2. Symphony (14)
    3. Leon (10)
    4. Veronica (10)
    5. Colin (6)
    6. Aidan (2)
    7. Rhianne (2)
    8. Lucas (1)
    9. Joshua (1)

Special Tour Leaderboard (No results yet)

Pirate Captain likes this.
  15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle looked at the bag. "No thanks I really do not like sweets." Givinf a small smile. While walking back she heard the sudden question from Maria. She slightly blushed. "What I think. He is an idiot that what he is" as she tries not to think too long about it she saw stuff being update it. "What is going on ther3" she said half to herself half to Maria.

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    “Idiot…? Heh, I wonder how clumsy he can be when you’re around,” Maria replied as she munched on a gummy.

Then as the standings were being displayed, Maria remarked, “Looks like that Veronica won the event. You did get points that keeps you in the lead.”

As Leon was sleepy, Evergreen decided to help him out by lending her shoulder to him. Not that she often did this, but Leon would collapse at this rate.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle laughed at her comment but than became serieus. "Why has she won and not me?" She blinked seeing herself or at least her name standing on top. "I do not get it" feeling slightly annoyed.

Kirito and Mizuki were talking about the battles when they saw a gardevoir trying to help its trainer. "You need any help?" Mizuki asked worried. Kirito chuckled at the sight. "Seems the little Gardevoir isnt to strong" mizuki glared at him for the comment

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria slightly smiled. "I think the judges were looking for efficiency in how to finish an opponent off with the least amount of turns possible. Seems this girl happened to be lucky and got an advantage over her opponents. Come now, you made it to the podium!" she added, patting Michelle's arm.

They continued walking together when Maria saw a blonde girl with a ponytail, a purple Trainer's cap, and purple eyes. It was Symphony. "Hey, Symphony!" Maria waved.

Symphony waved back and walked toward Maria and Michelle, whilst trying not to get crushed by the people around her.

Meanwhile, Evergreen nodded at the girl who offered to help her. "Yes please," Evergreen replied. "He's not that heavy, but he looks like he'll pass out soon." To the black-haired boy, Evergreen also gave an annoyed glare.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle tried to go against it but than Maria waved at this symphony girl. "Maria, I continue walking" she was annoyed enough as it was.

Kirito chuckled at the glares of Evergreen and Mizuki. Mizuki helped evergreen with leon. "As a real man. You should help and let this poor Pokémon go" Mizuki felt a little angry at him which wasnt unusual for her but she couldnt believe him.

(Thought I add kirito mage in a lil. Its the same personality though)

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Having Kirito here again is fun too. Also, how would you describe Mizuki's appearance?)

Evergreen nodded in agreement at this girl. She could sense that this girl was feeling just as frustrated as Evergreen herself was. At the very least, there was someone here who sympathised with her.

"Um, thanks," Evergreen telepathically said to the girl. "What's your name?"

Maria waved at Michelle. "Take care!" Then Maria went to chat with Symphony for a little bit.