1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokétopia Tour (Tala x 122)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (I send it, unsure if ya had seen it. sorry for my late reply. been very busy)

Mizuki turned to Evergreen. ''My name is Mizuki, and that evil person over there is Kirito'' she pointed out.
    Kirito looked at her. ''Really evil, stating facts is evil all of a sudden.''
    ''You could also just shut your trap for a moment.'' Mizuki attacked back.

Kirito eventuall walked over to Evergreen to in fact help Mizuki to hold Leon. ''How can someone sleep so easily''

Mizuki chuckled. ''Says the person who sleeps within 5 minutes when you decide to rest against a tree.''

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #221 May 17, 2023
    Last edited: May 19, 2023
    122 Generation likes this.
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Yikes. My brain has been very tired. Wonder which of us will take longer to respond these days?)

"Mizuki? Nice to meet you. I'm Evergreen," Evergreen replied to the blonde. Turning to this Kirito character, Evergreen said, "If you're evil... Hmm, is something going on between you two? But you can't be as sleepy as my friend here."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (Who knows haha. Fir the next days I also will not reply a lot. As I do not think I have internet)

Mizuki smiled. "No worries. He is my rival and best friend" Kirito than chuckled. "Rival?? I had no clue I had one" by than Mizuki tried to hit him with her friend hand. "Shut up"

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (No worries. I will also be away by the end of the week, so I'm not sure how I'll do for internet either)

Evergreen smiled. These two seemed to get along well.

They eventually brought Leon to the apartment. "So," Evergreen asked, "are you two watching the tour as well? What brings you to Pokétopia?"

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Whoa that guy was heavy. And yes we were kinda bored" kirito said. "Than we heard of this. We were to late to sign us up so instead we are watching" Mizuki continued.

"And this is your trainer? And even so I so not hear a lot about a Gardevoir so easily communicating with others" kirito noticed.

"Now that you say that. They usually kept to themself or there trainer" mizuki thought out loud

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen giggled. "Well, I'm glad that you're visiting this place. There's more to here than just battling, you know. As for my Trainer... I'm actually on loan to him as a participant." That is, she looked at Leon's tired body. "My Trainer is actually not participating, and my friend here needed help, so this was what happened."

On the latter comment, Evergreen blushed. "I... actually didn't pick up communication right away. It started with telepathic images, then it became words."

At that, Evergreen went over to Leon to make sure he was okay. So she hauled him over to the bed. Thankfully, the apartment was repaired by now from the damage before. Now it seemed like good as new. The beds were neatly made, the furniture was in place, and floor tidied up.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "I see that is interesting. Anyway we go also. Good night" with that both Kirito and Mizuki went off. Not a moment later Michelle walked inside.

"Ah he is back and sleeping" she sighed and went to the bathroom to quickly change and slowly she crawled in bed.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Evergreen shook her head. Kirito and Mizuki seemed to be quite a pair, with Kirito being one who needed to be in check - and that was what Mizuki appeared to be for. It was almost amusing when Michelle appeared in the room after.

"Welcome back," Evergreen greeted Michelle. "Yeah, he's had a long day." With nowhere else to sleep, Evergreen stared outside at the nightscape by the window for a little longer before returning to her Poké Ball.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "So it seems. Well im gonna read a bit. See you tomorrow" after finishing a few pages she turned off the lights to get some sleep.
    Michelle was dreaming, mostly about the part where she was part of team magma purely out of boredom.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Whereas for Leon, he was very tired and passed out immediately. He slept dreamlessly although he didn’t snore. It was an eventful first day of the tour, after all.

Soon enough, the next day dawned over Pokétopia.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle had a hard time to wake up. She hardly slept after that dream , hearing her alarm clock only made her growl.

She eventually stood up. To dress herself. She grabbed her belt that had her pokeballs attached on them abd went down for breakfast

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Unlike Michelle, Leon appeared very well-rested and was no sooner up and awake. Seeing that Michelle had already gone as the room was quiet, he got himself dressed and grabbed his bag with his Poké Balls and also went down for breakfast.

He found Michelle in the crowded lobby where Trainers were preparing to head out. It seemed like everyone was dressed to go outdoors - like hiking. Despite that, everyone was debating where to go for breakfast. There were many options, after all.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle had asked for a map and the best breakfast locations. She nodded and headed out to the nearest one. She asked fot a table for 1 and that no one can join her. She need it sometime alone outside the many other trainers surrounding to think what the best options were for her.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    The day was only getting busier and busier as the streets of Pokétopia were filling with crowds of people. From where Michelle was seated, she could see bustling activity where Trainers were also finding places to eat for breakfast.

Leon had already lost Michelle when she disappeared into the crowd. Not wanting to bother her, he carried Belle in his arms as he walked around. He went to check out the schedule today to see what was up, which could been seen on Main Street.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle checked her bag for a piece of paper to write down some combinations what could work. She knew her Pokémon truster her and usually knew exactly what she expected from them. Of course it was also the other way around.

She finished her breakfast and walked up to the main street

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    On Main Street, the schedule was on display on the many monitors present. As it happened, it would occur at the Waterfall Colosseum and would also coincide with the first round of the Special Tour. Points earned here could contribute to the Pokétopia Tour overall but would also set aside points for the Special Tour, as the rules differed slightly from standard rules.

Participants were to report to Sunset Village first, located in the northwest of the island. As it happened, this was the area where Maria lived while she stayed at the park.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle checked the sschedule, and decided to go to sunset park to check in and askes how everything works from now on.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    A large crowd had formed at the Pokétopia administrative office in Sunset Village, not far from the train station. As it happened, Maria was also there, supervising the process.

Leon had no sooner arrived at Sunset Village as well. If he had time, he would pay Maria a visit, but registration came first. There was just so many people here that it looked like a tourist trap. People crowded around stores and cafés, as well as the administrative office.

A receptionist greeted Michelle. “Hi there! How can I help you?”

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle had looked around and surprised when she heard the woman.

"Ah yes. When are the matches to start. As I already signed in and what do you recommend to do?" She asked. Still being amazed by the many people

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    The receptionist smiled warmly at Michelle. “You’re in the Tour, aren’t you? Well, the matches will occur at the Waterfall Colosseum. You are to hike there, but along the way, you need to explore and gather certain Pokétopia flags on the way. Then you bring them to the colosseum. Points will be awarded for every minute you finish below the time limit, and you must collect the flags. If you don't collect all the flags, you'll get penalties.

"Also, you will need to travel in pairs for your safety, and to also avoid overcrowding," the receptionist added.

Not far away, Leon and Belle walked together towards the office to register their participation too.