1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokétopia Tour (Tala x 122)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle shook the head and blinked. "But you are a small child? Why are little kids allowed to be an administrator." She sighed. "Are there even adults here?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Maria grinned at Michelle. "Of course there are adults! They gave me this role because I won the Pokétopia title twice, so it's kind of like... honorary? Our president is of course an adult, and we have at least three more on top of that. By the way, I don't think you've said...?"

"This is Michelle, Maria," Leon explained.

Maria nodded. "Okay! Well, Michelle, I hope you and Leon will have a great time on the tour! Space is quite cramped right now, so thanks for your understanding! But for now, let's watch the ceremony together!"

She gestured for Michelle and Leon to board the ferry to the Gateway Colosseum.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle got even more confused when she said she had won 2 times. Deciding not to talk about it. She followed the two towards the ferry.
    While walking she wondered what would happen. "When will the battles start?"

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Maria replied, “They will start tomorrow. After tonight’s ceremony, all entrants will be battling it out. If I remember right, the first events will occur on Main Street and Gateway Colosseums."

"No surprise there," Evergreen said. "They are close to each other."

Then Michelle, Leon, and Maria, along with Evergreen and Belle, boarded the ferry that took them from the gateway terminal to the Gateway Colosseum. It was situated in front of the skyline and looked brilliant amid the lights and the night sky. Once they arrived at the colosseum, they were ushered to one of the stands in the four corners of the colosseum, which gave a good view of the stage in the middle.

A well-dressed man in a suit and bowtie walked into the centre of the the colosseum, amid cheering from the stands ("That's Joe, the colosseum master. Kind of like a Frontier Brain, in some sense," Maria explained). He smiled and waved as he announced, "Welcome, everyone, to the Pokétopia Tour!"
    [​IMG]

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (I like its so based on the wiigame lol)

"I see. Yeah the frontier brains werent easy to beat" michelle said recalling some events she did with Satosho and his friends. As she listened to the speech that is held

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (Haha I feel like the wii game had so much more potential that it didn't use)

"You faced off against the brains, huh...?" Leon mused, thinking just what this redhead was capable of. She might even like to face off against Maria one day. From what he could gather, this girl must be skilled.

On the stage, Joe went on to describe the tough times the battle park had endured because of the pandemic, and now was a great chance to get the park back on its feet. Certain Trainers invited to the Tour would be rewarded with competition awards as well as an attractive shopping spree in the city (like food or clothes). Moreover, the goal of the Tour was to showcase what the park had to offer, and how it could be beneficial to all visitors. Be it those wanting to battle in a tournament or those who wanted to rent its facilities.

Then after the speech was given, Joe said, "Let the Pokétopia Tour begin!"

And then fireworks were set off around the colosseum and illuminated the night sky above. Leon and Belle watched them in awe, as did Maria and Evergreen.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Yes I did. " Michelle answered him as she listened to the speech and afterworks watched th3 fireworks.

She stretched her arms. "Guess I am ready for a good night sleep. Were do we need to g" she asked Leon

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Leon checked the itinerary that was given to him by the receptionist earlier. "For us, we're expected to check in at one of the suites in the city... Hmm. Looks like it'll be in one of the towers."

[Leon, you probably don't know that you're rooming with this girl, do you?] Belle squeaked.

After the fireworks were done, there was a live performance from an overseas rock band from Unova who performed on the Gateway Colosseum. Even then, Leon was feeling tired and so he, Michelle, Maria, and their Pokémon boarded the ferry back to the gateway. Once again, they were on the streets of Pokétopia City amid the glow of the neon lights and the cityscape of a crisp evening. For Leon and Michelle, it was checking in at one of the towers behind the Toxicroak building.

Maria and Evergreen began walking to the train station that would take them back to Sunset Village. "We'll be watching you, okay?" Maria said.

"For sure," Leon said.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    ''That sounds good.'' She yawned. Walking over to the building receptionist. ''Hey, I , I mean we stay in one of the appartments here.'' giving her the card. Looking back seeing that Leon said goodbye to his little friend. She wasn't sure who it was at all but shook her shoulders and turned back to the lady

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    “Let’s see… Ah. Here you are, Michelle,” the receptionist said after checking in her pass. “Yup, we’ve got a reservation for you as a participant of the Tour. Let me grab your key…”

While the receptionist did that, Leon returned after seeing off Maria at the station. When he checked in to the apartment with the receptionist, his face paled when he realised what predicament he was in.

“Wait… are we sharing the same room…?” he said. At that, Belle facepalmed.

Then the receptionist gave Michelle the room key. “Here you go! Enjoy your stay!”

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle gave a small smile and took the key. Turning to Leon. ''Is that a problem'' she sudden said annoyed. While walking mad away at his statement. As she really took it personally

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "Wha-? Hey, wait up," he said.

He followed her to the elevator and eventually got to the suite, not sure what to say when he did. Belle simply rolled her eyes. The suite had views of the city outside and the water in the distance. The lights of the Gateway Colosseum were still on, completing the view.

Then Belle poked at Michelle's foot. [Um... Can I see what Pokémon you have?] she squeaked. She didn't know if Michelle even understood a word she squeaked, but she hoped it might make sense somehow.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Though I added Michelle quick anger to it)

Michelle gazed down to look at the bellosem. She wasnt sure what it says. But in a guess she once looked up and than back to the Pokémon.
    "I shall never reveal my team to a rivial" she put her bag on the bed. "This is my bed. See where you are gonna sleep

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (Haha classic fiery Michelle and classic icy Leon. Been a while since we’ve seen Michelle like that)

Belle puffed her cheeks. [Hmph.]

“Hey, we’ll find out more of your team soon enough,” Leon said. He put down his bag on the other bed (thankfully there were two here). Then he went to take a shower.

[W-wait, Leon! You can’t just leave me with her!] Belle panicked, but Leon had already closed the bathroom door.

(Figure that Michelle could try stealing a glance at Leon’s pass for his Pokémon)

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle looked at Leon go to the bathroom. Seeing his battle pass laying on the bed.
    She stood up and pretended to put her jacket on the stand while slowly passing his bed.
    Looking at his bed or more to his pass

#35 Nov 19, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
    122 Generation likes this.
  16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Leon's pass featured less Pokémon than Michelle probably expected. There were only three. Could Leon possibly be adding more?

It didn't take long for Leon to finish showering. He stepped out in his nightclothes, and his blue hair was still wet from the shower. "Your turn..." he muttered.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle blinked in surprise, but recovered quickly as she heard the bathroom door open. She nodded and went towards the shower.
    "3. 3pokemon why??" She thought just incase she brought her pass with her .

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Leon went to pick up his pass and examined it. "Hmm. I should add some more Pokémon," he said to himself. If anything, he could always ask Maria to loan him some of hers. Then he went to make himself a cup of tea to calm himself down and then sat on the bed. It had been a long day today.

Belle looked at the bathroom door. [She is a suspicious one...]

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle sighed as she put on her pyama and walked out of the bathroom. "I go to bed" she said. While walking to her bed and put her blanket over her. To sleep

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Leon shrugged at Michelle. He wasn’t expecting Michelle to be sociable, which suited him fine. Rather, she did have a competitive nature, didn’t she? Leon knew he wasn’t any different. He decided to go to sleep and recalled Belle to her Poké Ball.

That got him thinking that maybe he should borrow some of Maria’s Pokémon for now. He’ll have to talk to her tomorrow. He finished his tea. Then he rested on his bed and went to sleep.